Body of Proof

Falling for You

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Jan 03, 2012 on ABC

• Very interesting!

This on e was interesting as usual! A very good storyline, with a shocking first scene, followed by soem very interesting investigation!

The story was exrtemely unpredictable, in every way, because there were so many possibilities of the outcome, and it was impossible to predict just how it would ned!

Great episode for sure! The unpredictability made it incredible! Although Lacy is increasingly irritating - I I can't stand her, in all honesty. Other than that, great episodfe!!! :)
  • All Good II

I agree, this episode is all good - all great actually. I've always loved shows where we get to see the totality of a person rather than compartmentalized parts like their work self, their relationship self, their parent self, etc. In every situation we saw dilemmas here: Megan with how to parent a girl growing more and more independent, Curtis struggling with a diet, self-esteem issues and an angry boss, Ethan and Lacey - albeit in different ways - wondering what's wrong with them and Dani discovering that perhaps what she wanted from a relationship wasn't what she thought.

I loved how everyone's struggles and the reasons behind them came out and how Ethan and Curtis helped each other and Megan opened up to listening to Lacey to discover what was behind her behavior. It's nice to see a parent apologize to their child. :)
  • All good