Body of Proof Forums

ABC (ended 2013)

Episode Discussion: Daddy Issues 3x13 (spoilers)

TesserT

[1]May 28, 2013
    • level: 76
    Please discuss the series finale Daddy Issues (May 28 ) in this thread. Enjoy!
    Edited on 05/28/2013 1:20pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

haldrey

[2]Jun 3, 2013
    • level: 22
    They ended a damn good show but at least they ended it with a bang.

wildhoney66

[3]Jun 16, 2013
    • level: 13

well said. i loved the finale. and they also did the will they or won't they thing and instead of making us wonder like some shows do. they put them together. which makes me wonder if they did film 2 endings the one we got and another one. kinda like how in Crossing Jordan in the original finale where they were lost cause of the plane crash they weren't going to be found in the finale, than they were cancelled so they went back and

filmed a different ending to where they were found. they did the same thing with CSI:NY last season where Mac got shot in the one that's shown he lives, and apparently if the show was cancelled at that time they were going to kill him. i'm glad they choose the end the show the way they did.

NiallB31

[4]Jun 17, 2013
    • level: 8

First of all I found the beginning of season 3 to be a mess. I really hated the first two episodes. Found episode three and four somewhat of an improvement. and then from episode 5 to 13 the season really took off and found its feet.

Daddy Issues was an amazing finale. It was perfect. wrapped up everything nicely. No cliffhangers and a nice twist in who killed Megan's dad. And Megan and Tommy finally got together. Another plus for the finale.

ABC made a mistake in canceling the series but at least the writers gave us all some kind of closure with some of the characters.