Body of Proof Forums

ABC (ended 2013)

Episode Discussion: Doubting Tommy 3x08 (spoilers)

TesserT

[1]Apr 9, 2013
    • level: 76
    Please discuss episode Doubting Tommy (Apr 9) in this thread. Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

wildhoney66

[2]Apr 11, 2013
    • level: 13

i really enjoyed this one. even though the catching the character with blood on his hands has been well done to excuse the pun done to death. more or less. sometimes it works and sometimes it's doesn't. and it i think was a hit cause if they are doing the will they or won't they thing. regardless if this gets picked up for a 4th season which i really doubt. it had a LOT Of character development which i loved!

also i'm so tired as i write this i forget the lead chracters name. i'm about to pass out in a couple of minutes so my apologies on forgetting it. Dana Delaney's character THANKFULLY isn't so mean as she once was at the start of the season. which is always a good thing when they move away from that. you can't like the lead if she's a biiiiiiiitch ya know?

haldrey

[3]Apr 12, 2013
    • level: 22
    Yes, accusing one of their owns is standard in all police/crime dramas but how it is done is the difference and in this episode it was done to perfection.

wildhoney66

[4]Apr 13, 2013
    • level: 13

i agree and i think having the way they had all the evidence and everything they wrote in was VERY realistic as well. cause it is hard to find the correct evidence when it's got that much against you. sometimes it can be set up where it can be pretty easy for them to find the correct evidence to let the person off. well this one and in "Bones' at the end of last season it was done really realistic actually.