We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Body of Proof Forums

ABC (ended 2013)

Episode Discussion: Helping Hand 1x03 (spoilers)

TesserT

[1]Apr 4, 2011
    • level: 85
    Let's discuss episode Helping Hand (Apr 5) in this thread. Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BarryWeen3

[2]Apr 6, 2011
    • level: 14

Predictible results to Megan's "attempts" at reaching out to people as everybody has basically the same response "What are you doing? You're not normally like this. You're kinda of freaking me out."

Case was okay, very lucky shot for the victim to be lined up exactly where thebullet would pass through her arm into her chest to kill her.

The next episode is the one where her daughter films her at work, right?

rentlover1

[3]Apr 6, 2011
    • level: 8

I enjoyed this episode. I left a more detailed report in the reviews section. Just a few thoughts at this point.

The partneraggravatesme to no end because he is more stoic and disconnected then Megan. I dont want him to be her love interest but lets be honest after the dynamic of Cold Case and Bones, that is clearly his purpose in the show. Lets just hope Body of Proof follows on from Cold Case and kicks out the original partner for someone more interesting and engaging.

Dana really bought new layers this week and I loved getting to know all her co-workers. It was great that they started to become 3-dimensional characters after two weeks of beingcardboardcut outs. Luckily Megan keeps me entertained throughout all the episode thus far