Body of Proof Forums

ABC (ended 2013)

Episode Discussion: Letting Go 1x02 (spoilers)

TesserT

[1]Apr 1, 2011
    • level: 74
    Let's discuss episode Letting Go (Apr 3) in this thread. Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

wildhoney66

[2]Apr 3, 2011
    • level: 13

this episode i think was better than the 1st one. so it shows that this show just needs time to grow & that the writing is slowly getting better. the decsion she made to try & connect wtih her daughter i like. the fact that she realized that she needed to give her some space i liked as well. NOT all shows would have that at least not in the 2nd episode.

i hope this is one of the shows that actually make it. the one coming up next week according to the episode guide where her daughter films her at work sounds like a good one. & though this idea for a show like this is'nt original to be fair NOT all shows are. a LOT of shows like this have been hits.

such as "The Mentalist" which the cops well CBI anyways doesn't solve the crime Jane does at least that's how i view it. hell even the "CSI" shows aren't totally realistic. & i still love watching all 3 of those. but like i said i hope this is one of those shows that's on for a long time.

BarryWeen3

[3]Apr 4, 2011
    • level: 14

wildhoney66 wrote:

this episode i think was better than the 1st one. so it shows that this show just needs time to grow & that the writing is slowly getting better. the decsion she made to try & connect wtih her daughter i like. the fact that she realized that she needed to give her some space i liked as well. NOT all shows would have that at least not in the 2nd episode.

i hope this is one of the shows that actually make it. the one coming up next week according to the episode guide where her daughter films her at work sounds like a good one. & though this idea for a show like this is'nt original to be fair NOT all shows are. a LOT of shows like this have been hits.

such as "The Mentalist" which the cops well CBI anyways doesn't solve the crime Jane does at least that's how i view it. hell even the "CSI" shows aren't totally realistic. & i still love watching all 3 of those. but like i said i hope this is one of those shows that's on for a long time.

I agree, for some reason, this episode seemed better than the pilot. That may be due to the writers having received feedback on the pilot before the subsequent episodes were filmed. There's usually some lag time between a pilot episode and the subsequent episodes even for a midseason show.

Kinda of saw who would be the actual killer once they started eliminating the obvious suspects. Still, the episode was good. I wonder if I thought this episode was better because it had more of a Crossing Jordan feel to it than the pilot episode.

wildhoney66

[4]Apr 4, 2011
    • level: 13

OR it could just be that the 1st episode is NOT always the best episode of the shows run. it may have just been cause the writers are slowly finding their way to the charaters.

haldrey

[5]Apr 4, 2011
    • level: 22
    I liked both the pilot and this episode although I agree this one was better, more complete. The show is basically a good, entertaining standard show, nothing exceptional, and I will watch as long as it is on the air.

buffyjl

[6]Apr 5, 2011
    • level: 20

didn't see the pilot, but this show has potential.

While I really like actress Dana Delany and her on screen presence was great, there needs to be more to the show ...and there kinda wasn't.

Jeri Ryan needs more role and character, and less of those police detectives, they're annoying. Delany's partner is pretty good.

I might skip the next ep and watch the following week.