Body of Proof Forums

ABC (ended 2013)

Episode Discussion: Lost Souls 3x03 (spoilers)

TesserT

[1]Mar 5, 2013
    • level: 74
    Please discuss episode Lost Souls (Mar 5) in this thread. Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

damnfo0l

[2]Mar 6, 2013
    • level: 2

I'm afraid I can't say I liked this episode or the show since the changes - it was fine as it was.

Some annoyances:

1. I kept expecting Father Karras to pop up and say "the power of christ compels you" (quote from the Exorcist).

2. Megan is especially annoying recently, they should have allowed the nurse to say "and with your attitude you should only be allowed to interact with the dead". She has zero like ability at the moment

3. I believe Curtis is her superior at work, Megan should not order him around like she does

I will continue to watch, I don't know what the rating are like but I'd imagine they are down so far this season & would be surprised if its picked up for Season 4.

WilliamBruce0

[3]Mar 6, 2013
    • level: 6

3/5/13 "Lost Souls" Body Of Proof 3.03

This episode for me went a little smoother then the first 2 this season. But with Det. Adam Lucas on Vacation,(already?) it was basically Det. Tommy Sullivan and ME Megan Hunt on the case in the field. Megan didn't seem to be quite so Bossy. Granted I was worried with it being a possible possession of sisters, I didn't know what to expect. Megan thought it was drugs. Curtis and Ethen didn't, they worried Rebecca was possessed.No drugs found in body. "Dr. Sullivan" Megan called Tommy. Then later her and Tommy saw Chelsea being "possessed" also. It did surprise Megan with the voice and the acrobatic actions. Caleb Banks(is on White Collar), the father had her tied to bed trying to beat the devil out of her. After she stabbed herself, and Megan was trying to help stop the blood, Chelsea said: Quarter for your Jacket Pumpkin" Megan later explained her father had said when she had repeatedly left her jacket at school. And as Chelsea in the hospital later said "Now go learn something". Even though she had no idea what it meant. So she definitely wierded out Megan, to think there might be something to God and the Devil. Also after talking to 3rd sister Hanna she figured out mother Laura was giving the girls St. John's Wart to keep them under control. Also came out after a scared Curtis found a old tooth in basement of the Banks home. Radium on it. They find that Atticus Aldridge had gone insane and killed his children a long long time ago in this house. And Caleb Banks thinks they are paying for his great great great grandfather doing that. It was cute Ethan and Curtis being so scared in house. Who was running around, Chelsea? Also good to see that they weren't only 2 in house. There was a team and a Detective.

It was nice that they sat in Kate Murphy's office and went over the evidence to help each other find answers. Megan was so worried they couldn't find the reason for the death. Later we find that the St. John's Wart hid the evidence of the PCP that sister Hanna was feeding her sisters. They thought she was being PG-13(messed) with by Dr. Jeffrey Dante. But come to find out it was all Hanna. She flirted, she stole the PCP and they had sex in the office. She hated that dad was trying to help her not so good sisters. She took dads gun and was going to shoot him then decided after Megan and Tommy came in to shoot herself. Megan tried to talk her out of it. But she was stopped by the gun not going off. Tommy was confused and Megan said maybe divine intervention? Megan still thought Caleb needed psychiatric help. The twists with the Dr.and Pastor Todd Higgins added to the story. Kate using pressure to get the tox screening redone was a good touch.

Curtis reluctantly admitting Dr. Hunt was right all along was cute too. But she shouldn't be 100 percent of the time. Lacey had come to see Megan at work, and Megan asked her about if she missed Church? Since they don't go. But Lacey did go at times with her friends. Megan was wondering after that. I believe it was a good episode.

Edited on 03/06/2013 1:50pm
    Edited 2 total times.

ChicksHateMe

[4]Mar 8, 2013
    • level: 8

I don't talk too much but...

I had really liked this show in the past, but no longer.

The biatchiness, attitude, crankiness and the constant berating of others has really turned me off. Not sure if Midol or divorce would help, but the stupid attitudes distract too much from the show itself. She now reminds me of some women I avoid in real life.

There are too many better options to watch, or shows that I missed and want to ketchup on.

I'm done with this one.

wildhoney66

[5]Mar 12, 2013
    • level: 13

it was a good episode and i loved the fact that the actor who played the father is the guy from "White Collar' a show that i happen to LOVE!

and Megan is actually more nice in tonights episode. which is nice as well and though i miss the way it used to be. and it's taken me some time to get used to the way it is now. i'm enjoying it so far. but if you don't ok i can't stop you from watching.