Body of Proof Forums

ABC (ended 2013)

Episode Discussion: Talking Heads 1x04 (spoilers)

TesserT

[1]Apr 8, 2011
    • level: 75
    Let's discuss episode Talking Heads (Apr 12) in this thread. Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

wildhoney66

[2]Apr 11, 2011
    • level: 13

this is the one that i can't wait for so far. cause she gets to spend some time with her daughter. though i don't think they should have made the crime THAT gruesome to be honest.

BarryWeen3

[3]Apr 13, 2011
    • level: 14

That was a fun episode. Especially Ethan. Why do I have to go to the dump? Because you're so good at it.

Nice film her daughter put together. And that little twist when it looked like murder, then it might have been an accident, and then it actually was a murder.

And yes, Megan is a control freak. Were those questions laminated? That's sad.

rentlover1

[4]Apr 13, 2011
    • level: 8

Loved it and had to give it a ten in my review. It was just a great episode of television. Lacey's visit was the highlight and I loved Megan's control freak attitude.It gave a comic edge to the darkest plot thus far.

Did find it a bit troubling that they kept accusing people of doing it before they'd even interviewed them but overall that was part of the twists and turns this episode had.

Loved the way even Lacey helped to solve the crime. I feel the ensemble is more involved in this series then most crime shows and that is what makes it special.

The comic edge as well as the real heart displayed in this show is what I think will keep it going. Delany's scene with Lacey where she explains her job was so moving and the ending with the video just showed this is a really specialrelationshipthat I hope we get to see a lot more of.

As a result of Lacey becoming reconnected to her mother I hope we will see Megan's ex husband again and get some friction happening between them. Also want to see if Lacey and Megan will keep on strong or if Megan will slip up again and risk another relationship break down.

In other words BRING ON NEXT WEEK CAUSE I CANT WAIT!

haldrey

[5]Apr 15, 2011
    • level: 22
    Excellent episode, it had everything. Good case with enough drama, some fun moments, personal interrelations and some emotional moments. Like rentlover1 said, bring on the next one!