Body of Proof Forums

ABC (ended 2013)

Season 1 DVD

TesserT

[1]May 16, 2011
    • level: 75
    ABC and Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment have just announced the 2-disc set DVD release of Body of Proof - Complete 1st Season. Scheduled for release on September 20th. Featurettes include "Looks That Could Kill" and "The Proof is in the Writing", plus a "Contaminated Evidence" Blooper Reel.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

rentlover1

[2]May 20, 2011
    • level: 8

So I'm assuming, even though more episodes were shot, we are only getting 9 episodes? If Point of Origin exist I want it. 5 episodes a disc in Desperate Housewives style is fine with me. I just want the complete first season, not the US first season. You know what I mean?

I also want the episodes in correct order.

BarryWeen3

[3]May 22, 2011
    • level: 14

rentlover1 wrote:

So I'm assuming, even though more episodes were shot, we are only getting 9 episodes? If Point of Origin exist I want it. 5 episodes a disc in Desperate Housewives style is fine with me. I just want the complete first season, not the US first season. You know what I mean?

I also want the episodes in correct order.

I doubt you'll get either. The DVD set is going to be the US first seasonand it'll only have 9 episodes as it's a 2-disc set. I doubt it'll be in the correct order like the international airing order considering that includes Point of Origin and we got Dead Man Walking.

From the little "researching" I've done, it looks like ABC has decided to hold the 4 remaining episodes and I'm guessing folding them into the next season. Which is very weird considering internationally all the episodes have aired. Sounds like the same thing that happened with Flashpoint over on CBS. Flashpoint is a Canadian import, so the US airings/seasons and Canadian airing/seasons are different. I don't think the remaining 4 episodes will air and that Broken Home was the season finale. May 24 is 2 hours of DTWS finale, May 31 are BOP repeats, June 7 and June 14 are ABC's coverage of the NBA Finals. And remember that ABC announcement from May 13? said Body of Proof would be done by June 14. So unless they're planning to air BOP on a different night, I think that's it for the first season.

rentlover1

[4]May 22, 2011
    • level: 8

I dont believe this! ABC are the biggest bunch of idiots ever. I cant believe internationally all 13 episodes aired and US only gets 9! And it is an american show!? Im so confused as to why they'd do this. Its so idiotic. I will never have respect for these people. Guess Ill buy my season 1 from overseas since I want all episodes not just what ABC counts as season 1.