Body of Proof

Hunting Party

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Sep 27, 2011 on ABC

• Come on!!!!

Just watched the second episode of Season 2...Instead of improving, the flaws in the series are increasing.....over acting of Dr. Hunt.......right on the crime scene she becomes a total detective even before observing the dead body........I am sure that its a deliberate attempt of the writer tohat her character has become a total negative when she is acting as a total B***h with her boss.

And how could she just walk into a police interrogation after being removed from the case?????????????
  • Very good episode!

This one featured a very interesting storyline which was very hard to predict and full of nic e twists and turns!

The storyline was great! So many interesting moments! It was very well done!

Great work, Body of Proof! Keep it up, guys! :)
  • The episode starts with a group of hunters and one of them ends up getting killed instead of the deer.

Here's why I'm saying "poor" - someone please correct me ... the opening scene shows a buck with antlers and three points, but it still has its spots. What kind of deer is three years old, male, with spots? All deer I know about lose their spots within their first few months of life - way before they grow antlers.