Body of Proof

Love Thy Neighbor

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Sep 20, 2011 on ABC

• Pretty good episode!

This episode featured a brilliant case with some interesting and unique aspects to it. It was definitely extremely interesting and entertaining, and it was a very unique case, which is what I like to see!

Interesting devlelopments in all of the personal lives of the caset as well, and adding the interesting case on top of that made this an episode that I thoroguhly enjoyed! Keep it up, Body of Proof! :)
  • Nice to have Body of Proof back :)

I have been looking forward to return of the show for some time. I watched Season 1 though twice as it didn't take long for it get on my Top 5 Favorite Show list.

I can't say I liked the subject matter and I wish everything wasn't so se*ed up in TV these days (e.g. most of the dialog and dress here), but the case was solid and the way Megan solved it was brilliant. I love the Megan/Lacey moments and the concluding scene was the highlight of the show for me. The whole drama around Lacey getting sick, Megan being unable to get to her school and Kate stepping in was very real.

I can't imagine how difficult it would be for someone going through such a situation in real life and yet we know it happens - and worse. I love parent/child relationship like Castle and Alexis and for those of us old enough to remember (!), Ben Matlock and Leanne. I was never blessed with children, but I think it's very true that most parents are changed by their children and it's nice to see how Megan has been softened by her deep desire to have meaningful relationship with her daughter.

What a great show!

P.S. Isn't Mary Matilyn Mouser a lovely young actress?