The animated Netflix comedy BoJack Horseman, which Netflix ordered to series late last year, is now actually, officially a thing, as evidenced by this brand-new trailer. It features the voices of Will Arnett, Amy Sedaris, Aaron Paul, and Allison Brie, with Arnett playing a former actor from a '90s sitcom who happens to be a horse. Sounds good, right? 

Watch!

I was pretty excited when this show was first announced. But I don't know about this, guys. It looks kind of terrible? It's awfully tough to judge a comedy by its trailer because there's no flow or timing, just quick snippets of possibly longer jokes. I'll give BoJack Horseman a chance when it's released, but I'm not exactly excited about it anymore. What do you think?

BoJack Horseman debuts Friday, August 22 on Netflix. 

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 7/22/2016

Season 3 : Episode 12

20 Comments
Comments (20)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Animation isn't really good, but isn't real bad. I think it looks pretty funny. But I probably watch just about every adult cartoon haha
Flag
I'm a sucker for these dumb animated shows.
Flag
This has the potential to be awesome or awful, there's seeds of both in this trailer. I don't think Netflix is the right venue though, this should have been on a weekly schedule release.

Good to see Amy Sedaris out there again though, haven't heard much from her since Strangers with Candy left, she should be in more stuff.
Flag
Agreed that Amy should be in more stuff. SwC was a real favorite of mine.

She did take over the role of Hurshe Heartshe for the too-busy Kristen Schaal for the entire second season of [adult swim]'s The Heart, She Holler. If anything, she was actually a more horrible character as Hurshe than she was as Jerri Blank. Despite my hopes that this would be a perfect casting choice, she was nowhere near as good as Schaal was, but at least she had some work and made some money.

Flag
Looks terrible indeed.
Flag
Ummm, well, even tho that was a short trailer - I will never get that minute and those seconds of my life back again... wahhhhh... I'll pass on this one
Flag
It mostly makes me miss Ugly Americans. That was a good show.
Flag
Odd mix of animals and humans. I don't see how Arnett's overemployed I've got a deep throat is enough for a lead. He's just too OTT and overrated. They may as well of tried for Jim Carrey. Amy Sedaris as a catty cat II can see, as she's bat shit crazy. But to stereotype Brie and Paul in human form seems a waste. The jokes do seem aimed at schoolboy giggles, which presumably, can't be Netflix's desired cash demographic. Can it?

Flag
Let me get this straight TV.com has decided to feature something called BoJack Horseman but doesn't even bother reviewing the season premier of Longmire? Really?
Flag
The site doesn't review 99.something% of all the shows that air on TV. This was really just a tiny news blurb and the show is unlikely ever to be mentioned again.
Flag
*using horse voice* LAAAA-HAAAAA-HAAAA-MMMEEE.
Flag
Lol I thought it was on FX for a moment there. But this is no Unsupervised unfortunately.
Flag
Ohhhh man. I miss Unsupervised. That was such a charming show.

This looks to be the complete opposite.
Flag
I kind of feel bad for Aaron Paul.

Also, I prefer seeing Alison Brie on camera rather than only hearing her voice. I assume I'm not alone in this... :D
Flag
I assume you are alone and in a basement :p C'mon, it's

Gillian Jacobs all the way baby - if I ever do, that is!

Flag
So zoophilia is a thing again... lol. Looks kind of funny but we'll have to wait and see.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members