Bones

El Carnicero en el Coche

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Sep 30, 2013 on FOX

• Sort of a Filler Episode *Beware of Spoilers*

The scenes involving the gangs were a good representation of the pressure, animosity and fear associated with that type of lifestyle. The scene towards the end with the mother slapping her son and saying the gang is her family and how he is nothing, and she can just have more kids, wow. That *** is no good. You really felt for that poor kid and his unfortunate situation.

Not many Booth and Brennan scenes in this episode except when she got upset because she heard about Booth being shot from a third party (Cam) rather than him. Their relationship is still not in the best of places but I am glad that it's not as bad as it was during the premiere episode of this season.

I have mixed feelings about Sweets and his leave from the FBI. I can understand why he's doing it but it still seems a bit strange that it happened when it did. I would think that if it was in response to what Pelant did in finale episode of last season, Sweets would have been on this path when the season started. What's interesting is that the roles between Booth and Sweets seem to be temporarily reversed with Booth trying to get Sweets to talk while Sweets is reluctant to do so. Also, I don't agree with what Cam said about it being healthy for Sweets to use his vacation time to do what he's been doing with it. In my opinion, vacation time should be used for one purpose: a vacation.