Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Best and Worst Bones Moments

  • Avatar of tainted_elf

    tainted_elf

    [61]Oct 9, 2007
    • member since: 07/18/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 696
    carioca22 wrote:
    I didn't like the kidnap ending either, so much potencial and they didn't use it. I kind of spent the whole episode waiting and curious about this moment but it was ignored.


    Talking about endings, in "aliens in a spaceship" I didn't quite like the ending at the rescue scene... for crying out loud, she was about to die and buried alive for more than 12 hours! Why didn't they just hug like if there was no tomorrow?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tv_daydreamer

    tv_daydreamer

    [62]Oct 9, 2007
    • member since: 03/26/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 596
    What episode was this?
    When Brennan's publisher was being introduced to Booth and she says something like "Now I see where those steamy sex scenes in your book come from."
    and Brennan says "That's not him" and Booth says 'That's not me."
    I didn't watch that one but I saw it on a music video on You Tube, and I've been LMAO at it since!
    He wanted it to be him...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of celdy

    celdy

    [63]Oct 9, 2007
    • member since: 10/30/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 314

    tv_daydreamer wrote:
    What episode was this? When Brennan's publisher was being introduced to Booth and she says something like "Now I see where those steamy sex scenes in your book come from." and Brennan says "That's not him" and Booth says 'That's not me." I didn't watch that one but I saw it on a music video on You Tube, and I've been LMAO at it since! He wanted it to be him...

    That's from the The Bodies in the Book.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tv_daydreamer

    tv_daydreamer

    [64]Oct 9, 2007
    • member since: 03/26/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 596
    Thanx... Hopefully I ger to watch it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of carioca22

    carioca22

    [65]Oct 9, 2007
    • member since: 12/19/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,414

    tainted_elf wrote:
    carioca22 wrote:
    I didn't like the kidnap ending either, so much potential and they didn't use it. I kind of spent the whole episode waiting and curious about this moment but it was ignored.
    Talking about endings, in "aliens in a spaceship" I didn't quite like the ending at the rescue scene... for crying out loud, she was about to die and buried alive for more than 12 hours! Why didn't they just hug like if there was no tomorrow?

    Yeah that one could be better too. I remember reading this review/post that said "I'm going to pretend they hugged at that scene instead of only smiling at each other" I was as annoyed as this person was, we live for this nice moments.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DesertRose61093

    DesertRose61093

    [66]Oct 9, 2007
    • member since: 09/05/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 585
    ahhh there are just so many!!! Another one I liked was when Cam kept running into Hodgins and Angela making out and asked if she had to throw cold water on them.The best one wasafter Hodgins proposed and ANgela said no and Cam walked in on them-yet again and was begging angela to marry hodgins becausemarriage supposedly kills sex.I really like camwhen she was doing those amusing sort of things
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tanya_1031

    Tanya_1031

    [67]Oct 9, 2007
    • member since: 05/03/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 27
    i just want 2 say 1 thing

    BOOTH IS HOT!! i dont care about bones but booth is *WOW* hes a very nice hunk of meat lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of OnePerCentClub

    OnePerCentClub

    [68]Oct 10, 2007
    • member since: 11/16/06
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 2,576

    tainted_elf wrote:
    Talking about endings, in "aliens in a spaceship" I didn't quite like the ending at the rescue scene... for crying out loud, she was about to die and buried alive for more than 12 hours! Why didn't they just hug like if there was no tomorrow?

    Totally agree my Elfie friend, why didnt he hug her? They had at that moment an established relationship, there was no fear or awkwardness. He wasn´t saving his partner, he was saving his friend!

    Another moment that I hate is when Brennan told Booth he had had sex with Sullivan, why the h*** did she do that?

    Anyway, I still have Bones fever!!!

    LG

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tainted_elf

    tainted_elf

    [69]Oct 10, 2007
    • member since: 07/18/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 696
    OnePerCentClub wrote:
    Another moment that I hate is when Brennan told Booth he had had sex with Sullivan, why the h*** did she do that?
    Well... socks, sex, it's almost the same
    Edited on 10/10/2007 2:06pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DesertRose61093

    DesertRose61093

    [70]Oct 10, 2007
    • member since: 09/05/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 585
    tainted_elf wrote:
    OnePerCentClub wrote:
    Another moment that I hate is when Brennan told Booth he had had sex with Sullivan, why the h*** did she do that?
    Well... socks, sex, it's almost the same
    LOL well it made him sort of uncomfortable/jealous... so i loved it
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FireAndSnow

    FireAndSnow

    [71]Oct 11, 2007
    • member since: 06/06/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 186

    Just watched Boneless Bride and i absolutely cracked up at Angela in this episode! When she is talking about how the two dead people are meant to be together and how perhaps their spirits were trying to get their bodies back with each other. Classic! Then she says she is going to do a wedding picture and cam's face

    Classic quote from this, after cam and Zach think she is being mental:

    Angela: You know what you people lack? Whimsy. It's a genuine handicap.

    Then later, when Zack tries to be whimsical:

    Angela: You're handicapped Zack. Someone needs to throw a telethon for you.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BBLovin

    BBLovin

    [72]Oct 12, 2007
    • member since: 09/06/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 914
    My absolute favorite (and least favorite at the same time) scene (so far, that I can think of right now, because there are a ton) is from "Death in the Saddle" at the very end with Booth's love-making vs. crappy sex speech. OMG! I wanted to kiss him. Then Brennan had to go and ruin the moment by being all smart-y. But then she let him win, so I guess I forgive her.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DesertRose61093

    DesertRose61093

    [73]Oct 14, 2007
    • member since: 09/05/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 585
    FireAndSnow wrote:
    Just watched Boneless Bride and i absolutely cracked up at Angela in this episode! When she is talking about how the two dead people are meant to be together and how perhaps their spirits were trying to get their bodies back with each other. Classic! Then she says she is going to do a wedding picture and cam's face

    Classic quote from this, after cam and Zach think she is being mental:

    Angela: You know what you people lack? Whimsy. It's a genuine handicap.

    Then later, when Zack tries to be whimsical:

    Angela: You're handicapped Zack. Someone needs to throw a telethon for you.

    angela is always so hilarious!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tainted_elf

    tainted_elf

    [74]Oct 15, 2007
    • member since: 07/18/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 696
    Hey, in the very pilot of the episode, when Booth said "We're Scully and Mulder" I was grinning like a grinch! I just LOVED that. One of my fave moments.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DesertRose61093

    DesertRose61093

    [75]Oct 15, 2007
    • member since: 09/05/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 585
    tainted_elf wrote:
    Hey, in the very pilot of the episode, when Booth said "We're Scully and Mulder" I was grinning like a grinch! I just LOVED that. One of my fave moments.
    I loved that too! My favorite show other than Bones is X-Files, and when I went back and watched the pilot i was like giggling insanely. That was awesome, because Booth and Brennan are like Scully and Mulder.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of OnePerCentClub

    OnePerCentClub

    [76]Oct 17, 2007
    • member since: 11/16/06
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 2,576

    DesertRose61093 wrote:
    I loved that too! My favorite show other than Bones is X-Files, and when I went back and watched the pilot i was like giggling insanely. That was awesome, because Booth and Brennan are like Scully and Mulder.

    Yes, they are like Mulder and Scully, and yes the X-files was a religion to me... Well, it still is.

    The difference is that a lot more has happened between B&B than M&S in the same time. I´m happy with what I´ve seen w/B&B so far and w/M&S, we were always craving for more.

    LG

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DesertRose61093

    DesertRose61093

    [77]Oct 22, 2007
    • member since: 09/05/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 585
    I actually thought the whole midget thing was pretty funny and in characterthough I cringed a couple of times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of boulevardreams

    boulevardreams

    [78]Sep 12, 2008
    • member since: 09/03/08
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 2
    One of my favorite Booth/Brennan moments was in season 3 "The Verdict in the Story" at the end where Brennan is outside waiting for her fathers sentencing and Booth walks out hugs her like he's never going to let go...then when she's hugging her father..that look Booth and Brennan give eachother for a good 6-7 seconds was THE BEST look ever!! I can only hope to find a guy who looks at me that way!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mitoch

    Mitoch

    [79]Sep 12, 2008
    • member since: 05/10/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,201

    boulevardreams wrote:
    One of my favorite Booth/Brennan moments was in season 3 "The Verdict in the Story" at the end where Brennan is outside waiting for her fathers sentencing and Booth walks out hugs her like he's never going to let go...then when she's hugging her father..that look Booth and Brennan give eachother for a good 6-7 seconds was THE BEST look ever!! I can only hope to find a guy who looks at me that way!

    Welcome to the boards, boulevardreams!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of boulevardreams

    boulevardreams

    [80]Sep 12, 2008
    • member since: 09/03/08
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 2
    Thanks so much!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.