Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Best and Worst Bones Moments

tainted_elf

[61]Oct 9, 2007
    • level: 12
    carioca22 wrote:
    I didn't like the kidnap ending either, so much potencial and they didn't use it. I kind of spent the whole episode waiting and curious about this moment but it was ignored.

Talking about endings, in "aliens in a spaceship" I didn't quite like the ending at the rescue scene... for crying out loud, she was about to die and buried alive for more than 12 hours! Why didn't they just hug like if there was no tomorrow?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tv_daydreamer

[62]Oct 9, 2007
    • level: 9
    What episode was this?
    When Brennan's publisher was being introduced to Booth and she says something like "Now I see where those steamy sex scenes in your book come from."
    and Brennan says "That's not him" and Booth says 'That's not me."
    I didn't watch that one but I saw it on a music video on You Tube, and I've been LMAO at it since!
    He wanted it to be him...

celdy

[63]Oct 9, 2007
    • level: 10

tv_daydreamer wrote:
    What episode was this? When Brennan's publisher was being introduced to Booth and she says something like "Now I see where those steamy sex scenes in your book come from." and Brennan says "That's not him" and Booth says 'That's not me." I didn't watch that one but I saw it on a music video on You Tube, and I've been LMAO at it since! He wanted it to be him...

That's from the The Bodies in the Book.

tv_daydreamer

[64]Oct 9, 2007
    • level: 9
    Thanx... Hopefully I ger to watch it.

carioca22

[65]Oct 9, 2007
    • level: 15

tainted_elf wrote:
    carioca22 wrote:
    I didn't like the kidnap ending either, so much potential and they didn't use it. I kind of spent the whole episode waiting and curious about this moment but it was ignored.
    Talking about endings, in "aliens in a spaceship" I didn't quite like the ending at the rescue scene... for crying out loud, she was about to die and buried alive for more than 12 hours! Why didn't they just hug like if there was no tomorrow?

Yeah that one could be better too. I remember reading this review/post that said "I'm going to pretend they hugged at that scene instead of only smiling at each other" I was as annoyed as this person was, we live for this nice moments.

DesertRose61093

[66]Oct 9, 2007
    ahhh there are just so many!!! Another one I liked was when Cam kept running into Hodgins and Angela making out and asked if she had to throw cold water on them.The best one wasafter Hodgins proposed and ANgela said no and Cam walked in on them-yet again and was begging angela to marry hodgins becausemarriage supposedly kills sex.I really like camwhen she was doing those amusing sort of things

Tanya_1031

[67]Oct 9, 2007
    i just want 2 say 1 thing

BOOTH IS HOT!! i dont care about bones but booth is *WOW* hes a very nice hunk of meat lol

OnePerCentClub

[68]Oct 10, 2007
    • level: 35

tainted_elf wrote:

Totally agree my Elfie friend, why didnt he hug her? They had at that moment an established relationship, there was no fear or awkwardness. He wasn´t saving his partner, he was saving his friend!

Another moment that I hate is when Brennan told Booth he had had sex with Sullivan, why the h*** did she do that?

Anyway, I still have Bones fever!!!

LG

tainted_elf

[69]Oct 10, 2007
    OnePerCentClub wrote:
    Another moment that I hate is when Brennan told Booth he had had sex with Sullivan, why the h*** did she do that?
    Well... socks, sex, it's almost the same
    Edited on 10/10/2007 2:06pm

DesertRose61093

[70]Oct 10, 2007
    tainted_elf wrote:
    OnePerCentClub wrote:
    Well... socks, sex, it's almost the same
    LOL well it made him sort of uncomfortable/jealous... so i loved it

FireAndSnow

[71]Oct 11, 2007
    • level: 4

Just watched Boneless Bride and i absolutely cracked up at Angela in this episode! When she is talking about how the two dead people are meant to be together and how perhaps their spirits were trying to get their bodies back with each other. Classic! Then she says she is going to do a wedding picture and cam's face

Classic quote from this, after cam and Zach think she is being mental:

Angela: You know what you people lack? Whimsy. It's a genuine handicap.

Then later, when Zack tries to be whimsical:

Angela: You're handicapped Zack. Someone needs to throw a telethon for you.

BBLovin

[72]Oct 12, 2007
    • level: 11
    My absolute favorite (and least favorite at the same time) scene (so far, that I can think of right now, because there are a ton) is from "Death in the Saddle" at the very end with Booth's love-making vs. crappy sex speech. OMG! I wanted to kiss him. Then Brennan had to go and ruin the moment by being all smart-y. But then she let him win, so I guess I forgive her.

DesertRose61093

[73]Oct 14, 2007
    FireAndSnow wrote:
    Just watched Boneless Bride and i absolutely cracked up at Angela in this episode! When she is talking about how the two dead people are meant to be together and how perhaps their spirits were trying to get their bodies back with each other. Classic! Then she says she is going to do a wedding picture and cam's face

Classic quote from this, after cam and Zach think she is being mental:

Angela: You know what you people lack? Whimsy. It's a genuine handicap.

Then later, when Zack tries to be whimsical:

Angela: You're handicapped Zack. Someone needs to throw a telethon for you.

angela is always so hilarious!

tainted_elf

[74]Oct 15, 2007
    Hey, in the very pilot of the episode, when Booth said "We're Scully and Mulder" I was grinning like a grinch! I just LOVED that. One of my fave moments.

DesertRose61093

[75]Oct 15, 2007
    tainted_elf wrote:
    Hey, in the very pilot of the episode, when Booth said "We're Scully and Mulder" I was grinning like a grinch! I just LOVED that. One of my fave moments.
    I loved that too! My favorite show other than Bones is X-Files, and when I went back and watched the pilot i was like giggling insanely. That was awesome, because Booth and Brennan are like Scully and Mulder.

OnePerCentClub

[76]Oct 17, 2007
    • level: 35

DesertRose61093 wrote:
    I loved that too! My favorite show other than Bones is X-Files, and when I went back and watched the pilot i was like giggling insanely. That was awesome, because Booth and Brennan are like Scully and Mulder.

Yes, they are like Mulder and Scully, and yes the X-files was a religion to me... Well, it still is.

The difference is that a lot more has happened between B&B than M&S in the same time. I´m happy with what I´ve seen w/B&B so far and w/M&S, we were always craving for more.

LG

DesertRose61093

[77]Oct 22, 2007
    I actually thought the whole midget thing was pretty funny and in characterthough I cringed a couple of times.

boulevardreams

[78]Sep 12, 2008
    • level: 3
    One of my favorite Booth/Brennan moments was in season 3 "The Verdict in the Story" at the end where Brennan is outside waiting for her fathers sentencing and Booth walks out hugs her like he's never going to let go...then when she's hugging her father..that look Booth and Brennan give eachother for a good 6-7 seconds was THE BEST look ever!! I can only hope to find a guy who looks at me that way!

Mitoch

[79]Sep 12, 2008
    • level: 11

boulevardreams wrote:
    One of my favorite Booth/Brennan moments was in season 3 "The Verdict in the Story" at the end where Brennan is outside waiting for her fathers sentencing and Booth walks out hugs her like he's never going to let go...then when she's hugging her father..that look Booth and Brennan give eachother for a good 6-7 seconds was THE BEST look ever!! I can only hope to find a guy who looks at me that way!

Welcome to the boards, boulevardreams!

boulevardreams

[80]Sep 12, 2008
    • level: 3
    Thanks so much!