Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Bones "common household" object game (Now needing new writers :D)

Hirundine

[41]Jan 14, 2008
    • level: 26

I'll go with the printer.

[Zach and Hodgins are showing off the latest in their line of souped-up electronics, the SuperPrinter]

Hodgins: ...so, you just hold anything in front of the computer screen...

Zach: ...and the printer prints out the exact image!

Hodgins: Allow me to demonstrate. [makes a face at the computer screen; the printer immediately buzzes to life and begins printing]

Booth [looking at the picture of Hodgins' face and grimacing]: Oh, wow, you know, some technology just does not need to be made.

Bones: So... is it possible to turn the program off?

Zach: Why?

Hodgins: It's so cool!

Booth: Well, uh, you know, some people may want to be in here and not be recorded every time they accidentally get too close to the stupid computer screen....

Hodgins: Whoa, okay. First of all, this is not stupid. This machine is smarter than you.

[Everyone performs a sort of collective "big deal" shrug]

Hodgins: Okay, it's smarter than Dr. Brennan.

[All look much more impressed]

Hodgins: Yeah, that's right.

Brennan: Somehow I doubt that.

Hodgins: And secondly... what would you guys be doing in here that you didn't want any of us to know about?

Booth: Uh, you know, secret... FBI stuff.

Hodgins: Can't you do "secret FBI stuff" in your own office?

Booth: Um....

Hodgins: And what about you, Dr. Brennan? We all work together; what would you have to hide from us?

Bones: I... come here at night sometimes to write. And don't like to be disturbed.

Hodgins: By computer programs.

Bones: Yes. I get... very uncomfortable when I feel I'm being watched.

Angela: I bet you do.

[Booth's phone rings; Booth quickly answers it]

Booth: Yeah? Mm-hm. Oh, thank God. No, no, of course it's awful that someone's been brutally murdered... just uh, good timing is all. Yeah. Okay, bye.

Bones: Murder?

Booth: Yep.

Bones: Guess we'd better go.

[both run off]

Angela: That...

Cam: ...was weird.

Hodgins [laying a hand on the printer]: I am so leaving this thing on tonight.

Yet another way-too-long post, but I couldn't help myself.

Edited on 01/14/2008 11:51am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

b_elli

[42]Jan 14, 2008
    • level: 7

Ok so the post above me did Printer, so im going to do dinner plates!

Which is good because i had a scene for this anyway!

*Brennan and Booth are walking towards a reception room from which old rock music is coming*

Booth: *Nodding head to music* I really love this song!

Brennan: I have no idea what this is

Booth: Come on Bones, Led Zepplin? He....Oh never mind.

Brennan: *looking at note in hand* This is where he's meant to be. I can't believe he can go to a wedding reception like he hasn't killed 3 people!

Booth: Bones you're probably just biased because of your wedding views.

Brennan: *glares* I hate psychology.

*They enter the building and the room from which the music is loudest*

SMASH!

Booth: What on earth....

SMASH!

Brennan: Why are they throwing dinner plates on the wall? Are they angry?

Booth: I always knew Greek weddings were trouble!

Sorry its so long! I actually cut it down but i hope it still makes sense...

Next i want......SHOE POLISH!

xx

pirateJESS

[43]Jan 14, 2008
    • level: 20

mwah ha ha ha ha ha "shoe polish" *rubs hands together and generally looks really mischevious*

well everyone was extremely curious to know exactly what Bones and Booth didn't want everyone else to see. So hodgins, being hodgins secretly left the superprinter on.

But, bones and booth, who after all were bones and booth knew he'd do this so they moved it to another room so they could continue on with their secretive, mischevious doings...

BOOTH: Good thing we know all the squints too well. I knew hodgins wouldn't turn it off. And i love what we do every night too much to stop. raises his eyebrows at bones who laughs.

BONES: i agree. i love this. and i love that its only you and me.

BOOTH: well... not completely. dont forget enrique!

BONES: oh how can i forget?!?! we just do it so well that sometimes i forget he is there!

Theyboth laugh and then i very sexy, man witha gorgeous sexy, maxican accent comes in.

ENRIQUE: ahh! there are my favourite couple! how are we? we are going to have lots of fun tonight! You know what to do!

They take their clothes off and lie down ona bed thingy.

ENRIQUE: now, my beautifuls. i am sorry but i dont have anyleft so im going to have to use the next best thing.

BOOTH: But it doesn't work without it!

BONES: yeah! otherwise your hands are all dry.

ENRIQUE: dont worry! i have shoe polish! it works better in fact! he applied the thick, dark polish to his hands and started massaging bones back. (oh. did i forget to mention that enrique is a massager? oops. my bad. hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha)

BOOTH enrique had started giving him amassage now: oooh i love our secret! im so glad that no one else knows!... where did you put that silly printer?

BONES: in angelas office...

meanwhile in angelas office, her and hodgins are going at it like rabbits.

ANGELA: oh look! the superprinter....

kk that was probably really weird!!! lol these are awesome... kk the next one must be about... a salt shaker

BBLovin

[44]Jan 15, 2008
    • level: 11

Wow, that was funny. I wanna join in if you all don't mind. Okay . . . A salt shaker. (Sorry if this gets too long guys. I'm a writer, so . . . )

Booth: You know Bones, you really didn't have to cook me macaroni and cheese again. I mean, it's incredible, but it's not necessary. You know how much I love what comes after dinner enough that dinner doesn't have to be as spectacular as the show.

Brennan: Yeah, but I like cooking food. Besides Splodge likes having macaroni while he's left out in the living room all by himself while we go into the bedroom.

Booth: I don't mind you cooking sensational macaroni for me, I just want you to know you don't have to.

Brennan: I know that already.

Booth: Good. Can you pass the salt?

*Brennan looks at Booth with a glare, thinking he shouldn't need salt for her perfect macaroni. She passes the salt shaker to him anyway, however.*

Booth: Thanks.

*Booth shakes some salt into his hand and throws it over his shoulder. Brennan looks at him questioningly.*

Booth: For luck.

*Booth gets up out of his chair and kneels down in front of Brennan.*

Booth: Temperance. I have a question to ask you.

Brennan: Booth . . . You know how I feel about -

Booth: Will you go to the Carribean with me for my vacation?

Brennan: Oh Booth. YES!

*Booth and Brennan start making out. The salt shaker, along with everything else on the table gets pushed off onto the floor while Booth and Brennan make room for their . . . "excercise."*

After a while . . .

Brennan: I can't wait to do that in the Carribean.

Booth: Me either.

Okay, I'm sorry, I know it's long. I can't help it.

Next item is . . . (I know, the suspense is killing you) . . . Brennan's new super-cool, High-Def, huge, television. Which Booth will be madly jealous of.

Edited on 01/15/2008 7:27am

TvMadde

[45]Jan 15, 2008
    • level: 17

OMG ive been waiting forever for the massive HD tv

Great stories btw guys

And everyone welcome to join in on the fun

Booth comes round to brennans house for her famous cookies and milk

Booth: Mmmm, these are delicous, where did you get the recipie?

Bones: McDonalds...

Booth stares at her for a while

Bones finshes her sentance: AKA my Mum's secret recipe! My father gave it to me when i visited him last month.

Booth salutes up to the sky with only two fingers: To Maxine Brennan!

Bones walks through to her living room and Booth gets up and michevously tries to read Bones new manuscript

Bones from another room: PUT MY MANUSCRIPT DOWN!

Booth clumsily drops it on the floor in fright and picks it up quickly

Bones: Come through here and watch tv with me!

Booth shrugs shoulders: You got a new tv then....! WOW HOW BIG IS THAT?

Bones 'Modeslty': Oh this? Just...102 inches (which as a matter of fact is actually the biggest in the ENTIRE world

Booth: humma humma humma humina... huh!

Booth hugs the tv and asks: How much did this cost

Bones whips round quickly: Don't ask!

lol, i tried

next one a blackboard please let this be about Booth or Brennan teaching something in a school that would be funny!

happy writing

?

Hirundine

[46]Jan 15, 2008

BBLovin wrote:
    Okay, I'm sorry, I know it's long. I can't help it.

Have you seen my posts? Yours aren't too long at all.

Edited on 01/15/2008 8:30am
    Edited 2 total times.

TvMadde

[47]Jan 15, 2008

I know! have you seen mine?

random song that my mate Bev came up with (the first two lines anyhow!)

Mammoth pile bran flakes

a massive pile of pancakes

eat them all up

and drink from a cup

and maybe even fall down the toilet!

Hirundine

[48]Jan 15, 2008
    TvMadde wrote:

I know! have you seen mine?

random song that my mate Bev came up with (the first two lines anyhow!)

Mammoth pile bran flakes

a massive pile of pancakes

eat them all up

and drink from a cup

and maybe even fall down the toilet!

Sounds like it ought to be the theme song for a cartoon.

TvMadde

[49]Jan 15, 2008

LAWL

good point...!

Hirundine

[50]Jan 15, 2008

TvMadde wrote:

LAWL

good point...!

The star of the cartoon would look like this!

Little creepy dude

Yeah, that was random, even for me.

Edited on 01/15/2008 9:26am

Hirundine

[51]Jan 15, 2008
    Okay, back on topic! Blackboard. Booth. Bones. I have no time, but someone!

Hirundine

[52]Jan 15, 2008

Fine, fine, you leave me no choice.

[The... what grade? Second? teacher has decided the kiddies need to learn about teamwork, and that maybe it'll be a bit more fun if there's the added drama of crime-fighting. Booth and Bones, inexplicably, are the team selected to come to the school and talk about teamwork... yeah, you know how this is going to end Bones and Booth are in the classroom ]

Booth: ...Yes, yes, we do take apart dead people, Howie. Actually, Bones here does that. But that brings me to my point. As partners, the most important thing is that we work together to solve crimes. By helping each other out, we accomplish much more than we could alone. That, kids, is teamwork. [Reaches for a piece of chalk to write "teamwork" on the chalkboard; Bones reaches for the chalk at the same time]

Bones [in something of a stage whisper]: Hey, you said you were going to do the talking!

Booth [matching her volume]: Yeah, so? I am!

Bones [grabbing the chalk Booth is holding]: You do the talking, I get to write on the board.

Booth: Wait, when did we agree to that?

Bones: When you agreed to do the talking!

Booth: How is that agreeing to let you write on the blackboard?

Bones: If you're doing the talking, and you're doing the writing, then what exactly is the point of my even being here?

Booth [trying to grab the chalk back]: You can, you know... erase stuff.

[Bones rolls her eyes ]

Booth: And tell me if I spell something wrong! And, you know, stand here and look... professional.

Bones: So, I'm here to erase chalk and to look professional.

Booth: And correct my spelling, you forgot "correct my spelling." Just, come on, give me the chalk.

Bones: No!

Booth [still pulling on the chalk]: Come on, don't make a scene--

Bones: I'm making a scene.

Booth: Well, I wouldn't be making a scene if you would just-- give me the chalk!!

Bones: That's it, I'm leaving. [Grins in exaggerated mock politeness and presses the chalk into his hand, "accidentally" smearing white dust on his black suit]

Booth [regaining the power of speech]: You can't leave! [Remembers they're supposed to be whispering] How is that gonna look? We're supposed to be teaching the kids teamwork!

Bones: What kids?

[Booth looks around and sees that the seats have emptied during some point in their argument]

Booth: Oh, that's just great.

Bones: You're blaming this on me?!

[One child remains, sitting nervously in the back]

Girl: My mommy says when people fight, it means they like each other.

Bones: Does she also tell you that a supernatural being sneaks into your bedroom and leaves you gifts in exchange for shedded deciduous teeth?

Booth: Oh, right, it's not enough to scare away 99 percent of the class, you gotta tell the one kid left that there's no tooth fairy.

Girl: There's not?!

Bones [smiling at Booth triumphantly]: Actually, I think you just told her.

Booth: No, hey, sorry, little girl... what's your name? Lisa. Sorry, uh, Lisa, that's not what I--

[teacher walks in, takes stock of nearly-empty classroom, Booth, and Bones, most of which have managed to get covered in chalk dust. Half of the word "teamwork" has been messily scrawled on the chalkboard]

Teacher: What happened here?

Booth: There was a bit of a... technical sort of difficulty...We'll, uh, be going now. Big, uh, case we gotta get to. Murders to solve, murderers to lock up. I'm sure you understand.

[Teacher glares]

Booth: Right. Come on, Bones.

Bones: Stop being so bossy.

Teacher: I'm reporting your conduct to the FBI.

Booth [ignoring the teacher]: Fine. I'll go out to the car we both came here in, and it's completely up to you whether you decide to go with me or just wait outside the school until the bus comes.

Bones: Thank you.

[Booth leaves; Bones stands around a while, then follows. The teacher looks around the room, then expectantly at the sole remaining witness]

Lisa: They like each other. But I think he's mad at her 'cuz she doesn't believe in the Tooth Fairy.

Teacher [smiling slightly]: I see.

Lisa: Are you still gonna tell on them to their FBI?

Teacher: I'll think about it. Now, did you happen to paying as much attention to where your classmates went?

[Lisa shrugs]

Teacher: I'm going to be making a lot of phone calls today.

Now, don't you wish you'd had gotten someone else to do that one?

Nextaroony... A carton of milk, preferably expired. How long it's been that way, that's up to you.

Edited on 01/15/2008 3:56pm
    Edited 4 total times.

dIgGiNgUpBoNeS

[53]Jan 15, 2008

**I must say, the one above is hilarious. I love it with a passion.

Booth opens the lab fridge, looking for something to drink when he sees a carton of milk. Not paying attention to what it looks likes he pours himself a glass. Suddenly a couple large curddled chunks fall into the glass. It was then he realized the awful smell penitrating from the carton. Booth looked at the experation date and noticed it was supposed to be used over four months ago. Booth looked inside the carton and silently gagged to himself. What was he going to do with this rotten milk? Suddenly, it clicked in his brain. Taking out a sharpie, he wrote in large bold letters "BAD - DO NOT DRINK!" and sticks it back into the fridge. Booth walked away, placing his sharpie back into his suit pocket.

*20 minutes later

Zack walks over to the counter, and see's the glass of milk. Zack placed the cup up to his lips and took a couple swollows. He stopped, a chunk had slid it's way to the back of his throat. His body wouldn't let him swollow it, nor would it let him gag it up. His eyes got large, finally gagging he spit the chuck clear across the room where it hit Hodgins on his back.

"Dude, what just hit me?" Hodgins asked, turning to face Zack.

"A chunk of very bad milk." Zack said.

Haha, sorry that story was so gross. :p So thenext subject... How about 54 flights of stairs.

BBLovin

[54]Jan 15, 2008

Okay . . .

Angela: Why didn't you bring Brennan with you Booth? This is a lot of stairs to have to climb.
    Booth: Well, the FBI suspect a terrorist is holed up in this hotel, and they shut don't the power so he couldn't set off some kind of nuclear explosion. So we have to take the stairs.
    Angela: What floor is this guy on?
    Booth: *quietly* Fifty-four. Angela: Please tell me I heard you wrong. I thought you said fifty-four.
    Booth: No, you heard me right.
    Angela: Why am I here again?
    Booth: Because if you see him, you can draw him.
    Angela: And where is Brennan?
    Booth: She refused to leave her house today. She wants to watch some dumb show about a forensic anthropoligist and her FBI partner.
    Angela: Brennan is at home watching T.V. instead of going out to a potential crime scene with you.
    Booth: Yeah. She said something about no bones, no Bones.
    Angela: See, I knew she had some wit in her somewhere.
    Booth: Yeah. Really witty.
    Angela: So, what floor are we on now?
    Booth: Twelve. Angela: You mean I have to climb another forty-two flights of stairs to possible draw a sketch of a possible terrorist.
    Booth: Pretty much.
    Angela: I understand why Brennan stayed home.
    Booth: Yeah. I wish I could go watch T.V. with her. Angela: Oohh. I knew you liked her.
    Booth: Are you kidding? No! I'm in love with her sexy, beautiful, gigantic, one-hundred-two inch, HD T.V. with surround sound.
    Angela: Brennan has a bigger T.V. than you.
    Booth: So? Angela: And her gun is bigger than yours?
    Booth: What's your point?
    Angela: No point. Just . . . Making observations.
    Booth: Just keep climbing.
    Angela: Nah. I think I'll go to Brennan's and watch that show. I wanna see the sexy guy who examines and identifies bugs and slime.
    Booth: You deserter.

Okay. Sorry if it was long and a little dumb. Best I could do this late. Plus I gotta go to bed because I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out tomorrow morning.

Next subject . . . Brennan buying diapers. Figure out why . . .

Edited on 01/15/2008 8:17pm

TvMadde

[55]Jan 17, 2008

Okay, im meant to be writing a major essay due for tommorow that i havnt started so thisll have to be quick okaY!

Loving the stories by the way, awesome!

Bones and Booth are at Walmart/asda

Bones: What are we here for?

Booth: I got bored so we came here to play a game...

Bones iterupts: What KIND of game?

Booth: I give you a shopping list and you need to collect the items...

Bones: And put them in, someone elses shopping basket

Booth hugs her:I knew youd get it! Okay heres the list: Jaffa cakes, Nappies, Nail varnsih, shampoo and smart price pie... on second thoughts, give ME the pie and give them a good cd! What';s your 5 additions

Bones: A bra, a packet of crisps, cotten buds, deodorant, Jam, vodka... actually i'll take the vodka

Booth: A bra?

Bones: Yeah, with red lace or something...

Booth: Okaayyy

Bones: 1,2,3 SHOP!

Booth: No! You doint say "GO!"

He runs off and Bones follows

Bones to herself: This is so wrong

Booth to himself: Havent done this for ages!

They are both away to finsh when Angela and Hodgins and Zack come in, while Booth is going about the bra area

Angela: BOOTH???

Booth: ANgela?

Bones: Hodgins?

Hodgins: Dr Brennan?

Zack: ZAck!

They all look at eachother and Booth handed the bra to Bones, she through it at Zack and Zack screamed and ran into Hodgins car outside

Booth: Wuss!

Angela: Sweetie, you know i love yas but what ARE you doing?

Bones: Its a game...

Angela: I bet it is...

Booth: Which... i made up

Hodgins: I bet you did

Booth and Brennan: and we were playing it right now

Hodgins and Angela: We bet you were...

BoothL And its the shopping list into trolley game

Hodgins: WOW! i love that game can we play to?

Bones: Sure?!

okay that was bad but i need to go back to essay

next one about a super smiley! hhehehehehe....

BBLovin

[56]Jan 17, 2008

A super smiley? Is that like a really big smile or an emoticon? I'm gonna do it about an emoticon, because I have an idea, but if I'm wrong about what you meant, let me know and the next person can do what you meant if they want.

Brennan is sitting at her computer chatting with someone she met online at a website for her book. She has logged in as someone who is "just a fan" to see what people want her next book to be about. The person on the other end says he wishes she would put more into her book about Kathy Reichs and her super-hot FBI partner and their relationship. He says he's been to one of Dr. Brennan's book readings and has seen Dr. Brennan's actual partner with her. He suggests that maybe she ought to get a little hands on experience with her own partner to "inspire her scenes." Dr. Brennan talks to her new friend about how she thinks maybe Dr. Brennan's FBI partner is arrogant because she has figured out she is actually talking to Booth. Booth just puts a huge smiley face emoticon on the screen and runs over to Brennan's apartment.

Okay, next is about . . . really strong pain medications making someone a little loopy (probably because I'm on some right now because I got my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday). That might explain the odd little story.

dIgGiNgUpBoNeS

[57]Jan 17, 2008

BBLovin, I loved your story! I was wondering, if it's alright with you, if I could borrow your idea and write a fic to it, of course, mentioning you, since it is your idea. Would you mind?

Edited on 01/17/2008 2:13pm

BBLovin

[58]Jan 17, 2008
    Feel free. I don't mind. I have written a couple of fics, but usually I start them and never finish them. If you wouldn't mind letting me read it when you're through I'd appreciate it.

pirateJESS

[59]Jan 17, 2008
    BBlovin... ur story was really cute! How are ur teeth? did it hurt... im kinda afraid to get mine out...

pirateJESS

[60]Jan 17, 2008

Brennan is sitting in her chair in the lab and is spinning 'round and 'round on it. whilst doing this she is laughing like a lunatic! Suddenly, everyone walks in and see's her doing theseweird things...

BOOTH: Ummm, Bones... what are you doing?

BONES: having fun... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

CAM: OMG have you been doing drugs dr. brennan?

BONES: nope. im just on super pain killers! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

HODGINS: why are you on super pain killers?

ANGELA: oh sweetie, please tell me you havn't turned to drugs. OK even I wouldn't have known that that guy was a psyco serial killer.

BONES: oh angela you are sooo funny! of course i didn't choose to be on drugs. the doctor gave them to me. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ZACH: why did a doctor give you super pain killers?

BONES: well. i was working and then i decided that i should feed splodge so i got up to give hi food but i slipped on some coffee from that destroyed coffee machine and then i fell over and landed on thehotwired toaster.when i hit it, it exploded and i got hit in the face with some hotwired toast and then it really hurt so i was running around inpain, istood on splodges tail so he jumped up and scratched me and then threw the super calcualtor at me which then stunned me and then i fell into the chocolate jacuzzi which didn't have any chocolate in it cause i think the chocolate is getting changed so then after all that i ws in alot of pain and then thedoctor gave me super pain killers! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

BOOTH: ummm.... ok?

ummm now lets see. umma pencil case!