Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

"Bones" fanvids?

  • Avatar of Hirundine

    Hirundine

    [21]Jul 25, 2008
    • member since: 12/28/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 11,617
    alguna wrote:

    I'm planning to do another video with the same song, but the second part of it...

    The lyrics r so cool, I have a few clips which should totally match to lyrics!

    And, of course, practice makes it perfect...so... hope it's going to be better than this one.


    I bet there's something from Spaceman in a Crater that would go!

    Makes lots of videos; even if they don't load fast, I need something to tide me over until Bones is back.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of snakpak15

    snakpak15

    [22]Jul 25, 2008
    • member since: 11/09/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 124
    when does bones come back, anyways?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tvaddict459

    tvaddict459

    [23]Jul 26, 2008
    • member since: 07/20/08
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 19
    September 3rd if you're in the U.S. like me . Idk when in England or other countries.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of snakpak15

    snakpak15

    [25]Jul 26, 2008
    • member since: 11/09/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 124

    im Australian so we probably wont get its till next year but i have other means of sustaining myself *shifty eyes*

    on a completely unrelated topic does anyone else remember the band 5ive im listening to them now god those were the days (explanation im 17 the 'days' were about 12 years ago) i just had the irresistible urge to listen to 5ive, s-club 7 and the old/good backstreet boys yeah you know im cool

    Edited on 07/26/2008 9:05am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tvaddict459

    tvaddict459

    [27]Jul 26, 2008
    • member since: 07/20/08
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 19
    snakpak15 wrote:

    im Australian so we probably wont get its till next year but i have other means of sustaining myself *shifty eyes*

    on a completely unrelated topic does anyone else remember the band 5ive im listening to them now god those were the days (explanation im 17 the 'days' were about 12 years ago) i just had the irresistible urge to listen to 5ive, s-club 7 and the old/good backstreet boys yeah you know im cool



    Lol. Are you guys in Season 3 already? o.O B/c Australia is always really behind on tv shows . Like "NCIS" I think is heading only towards the 4th season over there just now.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tvaddict459

    tvaddict459

    [28]Jul 26, 2008
    • member since: 07/20/08
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 19

    Last B/B video using the song, "Two Cups of Coffee" by Josh Kelley, amazing musician btw

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuYabHAhaIo

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hirundine

    Hirundine

    [29]Jul 26, 2008
    • member since: 12/28/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 11,617
    Alguuuunaaaa... I just *had* to see if I could do it.

    (This Ain't) No Thinkin' Thing

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Geri08

    Geri08

    [30]Jul 26, 2008
    • member since: 03/22/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 11,631
    tvaddict459 wrote:

    Last B/B video using the song, "Two Cups of Coffee" by Josh Kelley, amazing musician btw

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuYabHAhaIo



    Well done...I really enjoyed it...only one problem, it was very short..I was just beginning to really get into it...would have loved MORE....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Geri08

    Geri08

    [31]Jul 26, 2008
    • member since: 03/22/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 11,631
    Hirundine wrote:
    Alguuuunaaaa... I just *had* to see if I could do it.

    (This Ain't) No Thinkin' Thing



    Gosh I loved it...I hate 'Country' but I loved the 'words' in this....Please do more...it was really good...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tvaddict459

    tvaddict459

    [32]Jul 26, 2008
    • member since: 07/20/08
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 19
    Geri08 wrote:
    tvaddict459 wrote:

    Last B/B video using the song, "Two Cups of Coffee" by Josh Kelley, amazing musician btw

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuYabHAhaIo



    Well done...I really enjoyed it...only one problem, it was very short..I was just beginning to really get into it...would have loved MORE....


    It was for a 60 seconds or under challenge over at Livejournal
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hirundine

    Hirundine

    [34]Jul 26, 2008
    • member since: 12/28/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 11,617
    Geri08 wrote:


    Gosh I loved it...I hate 'Country' but I loved the 'words' in this....Please do more...it was really good...


    Thanks; I love the song too... I was listening to it a while back and when it got to the "I've reached the only logical conclusion" part I thought "Oh, hey, this has to be on a Bones video!"

    *waits a bit for tvaddict's vid to load*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hirundine

    Hirundine

    [35]Jul 26, 2008
    • member since: 12/28/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 11,617
    Cool.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of snakpak15

    snakpak15

    [36]Jul 26, 2008
    • member since: 11/09/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 124
    tvaddict459 wrote:
    snakpak15 wrote:

    im Australian so we probably wont get its till next year but i have other means of sustaining myself *shifty eyes*

    on a completely unrelated topic does anyone else remember the band 5ive im listening to them now god those were the days (explanation im 17 the 'days' were about 12 years ago) i just had the irresistible urge to listen to 5ive, s-club 7 and the old/good backstreet boys yeah you know im cool

    Lol. Are you guys in Season 3 already? o.O B/c Australia is always really behind on tv shows . Like "NCIS" I think is heading only towards the 4th season over there just now.

    you exactly right but like i said i have other means cause our tv channels suck they never play the episodes but they dont give up the rights to the show either so those of us they dont like waiting we find other means

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of alguna

    alguna

    [37]Jul 30, 2008
    • member since: 01/02/08
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 592

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjJVW2StgF0

    Bones - Booth/Brennan Why don't you and I part 2

    Part 2 of my last fanvid.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hirundine

    Hirundine

    [38]Jul 30, 2008
    • member since: 12/28/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 11,617
    Nice.

    And short -- it even loaded fast on *my* computer!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of alguna

    alguna

    [39]Jul 31, 2008
    • member since: 01/02/08
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 592

    Another one from me!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBPLGFBTW_w

    Bones - Booth - Brennan - All I want is you by Kim Sozzi

    This one is a bit more sensitive.. And I think that this is the best one I've made so far!!

    Please comment it, it's a bit short (1 minute) but nice.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hirundine

    Hirundine

    [40]Jul 31, 2008
    • member since: 12/28/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 11,617
    I like the short ones, they won't take long to load.


    (did you notice, I finally got around to making that country video )
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.