Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

"Bones" fanvids?

  • Avatar of HurryUpSlowly

    HurryUpSlowly

    [141]Dec 9, 2008
    • member since: 05/12/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 753

    Ok, two videos that I really loved, not in the least because of the music (and no, they're not mine, but I wish they were):

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFLu2zvaeCg

    and

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrZuu77X2iU

    Enjoy!

    Edited on 12/09/2008 6:23pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Geri08

    Geri08

    [142]Dec 10, 2008
    • member since: 03/22/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 11,631
    Thanks for those HurryUpSlowly...I love all of Mia's videos...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mitoch

    Mitoch

    [143]Jan 4, 2009
    • member since: 05/10/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,201

    Got another vid up -

    Have I Told You Lately I Love You - Booth and Brennan

    Pairing: Brennan and Booth

    Song: "Have I Told You Lately That I Love You"

    Artist: Van Morrison

    Link: Have I Told You Lately That I Love You or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz428spvkZc

    Summary: A video about the Brennan / Booth relationship. In my fanfic, this is "their" song.

    Hopefully it'll stay up for awhile.

    Edited on 01/04/2009 4:29pm
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mitoch

    Mitoch

    [144]Jan 5, 2009
    • member since: 05/10/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,201
    Mitoch wrote:

    Got another vid up -

    Have I Told You Lately I Love You - Booth and Brennan

    Pairing: Brennan and Booth

    Song: "Have I Told You Lately That I Love You"

    Artist: Van Morrison

    Link: Have I Told You Lately That I Love You or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz428spvkZc

    Summary: A video about the Brennan / Booth relationship. In my fanfic, this is "their" song.

    Hopefully it'll stay up for awhile.

    Wow! That didn't take long. They nailed this video already. Except it wasn't FOX who took it down, it was Van Morrison Productions. Oh well...I guess I'll only be making vids for my viewing. Sorry...

    Edited on 01/05/2009 5:27am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Geri08

    Geri08

    [145]Jan 6, 2009
    • member since: 03/22/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 11,631
    Oh Mitoch I am so sorry...I was really looking forward to looking at it and then I noticed your second post about it being taken down...Don't give up on giving us more of you fanvids though...I love them...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mitoch

    Mitoch

    [146]Jan 6, 2009
    • member since: 05/10/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,201

    Geri08 wrote:
    Oh Mitoch I am so sorry...I was really looking forward to looking at it and then I noticed your second post about it being taken down...Don't give up on giving us more of you fanvids though...I love them...

    If anybody wants to PM me their address, I can always send it out on a disc via snail mail.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Geri08

    Geri08

    [147]Jan 7, 2009
    • member since: 03/22/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 11,631
    Mitoch wrote:

    Geri08 wrote:
    Oh Mitoch I am so sorry...I was really looking forward to looking at it and then I noticed your second post about it being taken down...Don't give up on giving us more of you fanvids though...I love them...

    If anybody wants to PM me their address, I can always send it out on a disc via snail mail.



    That is very kind of you Mitoch...unfortunately I do not think that American discs work in our dvds over here...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mitoch

    Mitoch

    [148]Jan 7, 2009
    • member since: 05/10/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,201
    Geri08 wrote:
    Mitoch wrote:

    Geri08 wrote:
    Oh Mitoch I am so sorry...I was really looking forward to looking at it and then I noticed your second post about it being taken down...Don't give up on giving us more of you fanvids though...I love them...

    If anybody wants to PM me their address, I can always send it out on a disc via snail mail.

    That is very kind of you Mitoch...unfortunately I do not think that American discs work in our dvds over here...

    It's not a DVD disc. It would be a data disc with the file (MPEG). You would use whatever media player you normally use on the computer.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mitoch

    Mitoch

    [149]Jan 9, 2009
    • member since: 05/10/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,201
    Mitoch wrote:


    Just Partners, Bones?

    Pairing: Brennan and Booth
    Song: Serenade
    Artist: Jim Brickman
    Link: Just Partners or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiGs1lJiHDY&feature=related

    Summary: A response to them saying they are "just partners."

    Man! FOX took down another one! This time it was the second most popular one I had done. And unfortunately, I don't have a copy of the video! I lost it in the transfer to my new system.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Geri08

    Geri08

    [150]Jan 10, 2009
    • member since: 03/22/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 11,631
    Fox this time Mitoch!...So sorry you lost it too...how cruel...do you know WHY they take some down and not others?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mitoch

    Mitoch

    [151]Jan 11, 2009
    • member since: 05/10/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,201

    Geri08 wrote:
    Fox this time Mitoch!...So sorry you lost it too...how cruel...do you know WHY they take some down and not others?

    And another one bites the dust!

    Mitoch wrote:

    Booth and Brennan - "Hold on my Heart"

    Pairing: Brennan and Booth
    Song: Harder, "Hold on my Heart"
    Artist: Genesis
    Link: Hold on my Heart or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9ZCCQj2dLY&feature=user
    Summary: The relationship from Booth's point of view

    Oops! Sorry! Can I even say that without running afoul of the copyright police? This one at least still allows you to see the clips without hearing the music. It does give me the option of replacing the song track. Although that's kind of defeating the purpose.

    Geri, I honestly don't know what triggers the copyright police and what they let go. It's kind of a hit-or-miss proposition.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Geri08

    Geri08

    [152]Jan 11, 2009
    • member since: 03/22/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 11,631
    If you and everyone else only knew, you could live by their rules...but you do not appear to know what is allowed and what isn't and if Fox does not take offence maybe the writers of the songs will...As you say, 'it is definitely a hit-or-miss situation'....pity! I tried going into 'Hold on my Heart' but there is nothing there...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of alguna

    alguna

    [153]Jan 21, 2009
    • member since: 01/02/08
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 592

    I have a request, if anyone knows where can I find: video with Sweets and Cam in the lab, the scene when Sweets did *brain, poke, poke, lol* ?

    Or if anyone has it, could you send it to my mail. (But first, send me a pm)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GossipGirlFANxx

    GossipGirlFANxx

    [154]Jan 22, 2009
    • member since: 09/15/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 619

    ^ Is that the icon in your Sig? I though it was a chicken. LOL I have bad eyes

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mitoch

    Mitoch

    [155]Feb 10, 2009
    • member since: 05/10/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,201

    From Queen:

    "Another one bites the dust

    Another one bites the dust

    And another one gone And another one gone

    Another one bites the dust"

    From an e-mail I received today:

    "Dear Mitoch55, Your video, Brennan & Booth - "Look In My Eyes", may have content that is owned or licensed by FOX."

    One of my most highly rated. And actually, the one I took most pride in.

    Sniff Sniff

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Geri08

    Geri08

    [156]Feb 10, 2009
    • member since: 03/22/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 11,631
    Aw! Mitoch...I am so sorry again! 'Another One bites the dust' as you say....too bad...it was a great one too...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of alguna

    alguna

    [157]Feb 12, 2009
    • member since: 01/02/08
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 592
    alguna wrote:

    I have a request, if anyone knows where can I find: video with Sweets and Cam in the lab, the scene when Sweets did *brain, poke, poke, lol* ?

    Or if anyone has it, could you send it to my mail. (But first, send me a pm)


    Anyone?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TvMadde

    TvMadde

    [158]Feb 17, 2009
    • member since: 12/06/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,658
    That was your's Miotch?!

    Srsly, how talented are you

    GG A chicken? I love your icons Alguna!

    But i never knew that was your video Miotch, i watched it not too long ago. Do you say the "I own absolutly nothing..." blah blah blah stuff at the end?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mitoch

    Mitoch

    [159]Feb 17, 2009
    • member since: 05/10/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,201

    TvMadde wrote:
    That was your's Miotch?! Srsly, how talented are you GG A chicken? I love your icons Alguna! But i never knew that was your video Miotch, i watched it not too long ago. Do you say the "I own absolutly nothing..." blah blah blah stuff at the end?

    Thank you for your kind words.

    I've tried it both ways, with disclaimers and without. Doesn't seem to make a difference.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of -vesper-

    -vesper-

    [160]Jul 27, 2009
    • member since: 03/19/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 552

    Here's a new Bones video in case anyone's interested:

    http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa320/vesper-/Videos/?action=view┬Ąt=huskybones_0001.flv

    I tried to upload it on Youtube, but you know how strict they are these days, so unfortunately it got rejected.

    Enjoy!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.