TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Bones Renewed for Season 7 -- Speculation and Spoilers Here

NUMB3RSno1freak

[41]May 15, 2011
    • level: 6
    No. With all the hype it get it was kindah a let down when I watched it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Geri08

[42]May 15, 2011
    • level: 31

Fox Fall rumoured Schedule...

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/05/fox-fall-2011-rumored-schedule.html

Have to say this 'alternating' business sounds a bit weird...Finder has been picked up for 13 episodes and Bones 22...It will be alright if they get the 13 Finder ones out of the way before Christmas so that we can have our new Bones in January...

Geri08

[43]May 16, 2011

Fox announces Primetime slate for 2011-2012 season...

http://www.facebook.com/notes/fox-broadcasting/fox-announces-primetime-slate-for-2011-2012-season/10150616167400557

New Fox TV Shows...

http://thevoiceoftv.com/tv/2011-05-16/new-fox-tv-shows-2011-2012-photos/

Edited on 05/16/2011 6:34am

Geri08

[44]May 16, 2011

Just clarified that we will get 8/9 episodes of Bones from Sept on and then 8/10 episodes in the spring...

Edited on 05/16/2011 7:00am

smallville27

[45]May 16, 2011
    • level: 4
    top 5 shows around

firedrakes

[46]May 19, 2011
    • level: 13
    due to actress pregnancy

LinaLoN

[47]May 19, 2011

Awww I was looking forward to season 7 with B&B now not so much after the season 6 finale. I was hoping there would be fast paced action and drama... now it's all going to be about B&B baby. Plus with HH being distracted with the Finder I fear the episode storylines will suffer as bad as in season 6.

grissomsidle

[48]May 20, 2011
    • level: 17

Okay, so originally I was going to put this in the Season finale thread but it may be a tad spoilery as far as going into season 7 though not too much. So I am putting it here.

Michael Aussielo had phone conversation with SN about Season 6 finale. It's below.

http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/bones-finale-post-mortem-booth-brennan/

Edited on 05/20/2011 2:41am

KxGx

[49]May 20, 2011
    I saw this on twitter. I understand the need for a bit of a time jump as ED will be quite far along in her pregnancy by then. I said in the Season finale thread that I really hope they keep quiet aboutthe pregnancy and relationship so we can see the reaction from the others. I also would love to see their conversation with Parker. My suggestion would be that they jump 2 months which means she's 3 months gone which is the usual time people announce it. I would hate it if the new season starts and everyone already knows and they just get on with it.

FoxPhile

[50]May 20, 2011
    • level: 8

I'm a bit disappointed that the writers had B&B engage in "comfort sex", since I believe that Booth's sense of marality and decency would have him resist any possibility that he might be taking advantage. However, since they evidently did the deed, I have two hopes for next season.

1. I hope they will explain how two intelligent adult human beings, who are in a position to know very clearly the dangers of unprotected sex, managed to conceive a child unexpectedly. I know all kinds of things can happen, no matter how careful people are, and I'm hoping that's the case. I'm just also hoping there will be some mention.

2. I'd really like to see Bones deal with a sudden bout of morning sickness while examining yucky remains. But I wouldn't want it to be used for a possible comedy element. She's so confident and self-assured that I thinka situation likethatwould be a real eyeopener for her on just how much pregnancy and motherhood will change and dominate her life. In the 4th season when she wanted to get Booth's "stuff" to have a baby, she acted like it would be no big deal, and she would pretty much go on with her life just as she had been, only with a rationally engineered small super-genius tagging along and a cast of nanny's and others to deal with the mundane stuff.

boothaddict

[51]May 20, 2011
    • level: 7
    I posted this on the finale forum,but I thought I'd give it a shot hereoes anyone think it's possible that after Brennan'crawled into bed with Booth',they didn't actually do it,and they simply had a heart-to-heart and decoded to have a kid together?So she finally got around to using his sperm?It's a long shot,specially considering the way she told him...
    'I'm pregnant' *Booth's face falls* 'You're the father' *wide Booth grin stretches over his face*
    Something about that just says they finally did it,but...oh,come on.

KxGx

[52]May 20, 2011
    SN says in his interview that they did sleep together in THITH and its up to use to wonder if they continued sleeping together in the following month

LeytonTLA

[53]May 20, 2011
    • level: 16
    didnt it say it had been two weeks since the last episode which would mean that they had sex before because most women dont find out they are pregnant till they are four weeks ... which means they may have done the deed before that episode most likely they did it again in the episode but maybe they will flash back to them doing it before ... maybe i just misheard the two weeks part

FoxPhile

[54]May 20, 2011
    • level: 8

boothaddict wrote:
    I posted this on the finale forum,but I thought I'd give it a shot hereoes anyone think it's possible that after Brennan'crawled into bed with Booth',they didn't actually do it,and they simply had a heart-to-heart and decoded to have a kid together?So she finally got around to using his sperm?It's a long shot,specially considering the way she told him... 'I'm pregnant' *Booth's face falls* 'You're the father' *wide Booth grin stretches over his face* Something about that just says they finally did it,but...oh,come on.

I got the distinct impression this pregnancy was a surprise for both of them. Booth's face doesn't really fall - he looks stunned for a moment, like this is the last thing he expected her to say.But I don't thinkhe entertains for a moment that it's not his. Also, if you watch closely, Brennan is focusing on pregnancy and the idea of herand Booth having a child throughout the episode. In regard to the obnoxious young girl, she says (something like) "We would never have a child like that". Not just once, but TWICE. Bones is also fishing in the last scene to see how Booth really feels about babies before she tells him. She's obviously unsure of how he'll react to the news. If they had discussed the idea of artificial insemination again, the subject would have been discussed and shouldn't be a surprise.

Also, with modern tests, it's possible for a woman to know well before 4 weeks if she's pregnant.

welnoc

[55]May 20, 2011
    • level: 9

With the sophistication of home pregnancy tests these day, you can find out almost immediately if you're pregnant.

Brennan strikes me as a woman who would be pretty in touch with her body so she could well have had her suspicions early on. Not to mention if they engaged in unprotected sex, Brennan doesn't strike me as the type who would just wait patiently to see if she misses a period when there are other options available.

KxGx

[56]May 20, 2011
    That and the fact that we have been told in interviews that it is a month later.
    A month is Plenty of time to tell. Even if it wasnt, if a woman was in the middle of her cycle, therfore due a period a week/wo weeks after, and she missed it, knowing she had unprotected sex i think that would give her a big clue!

Chloe88Bones

[57]May 20, 2011
    • level: 3

Can someone clear this up for me;

Will the episodes airing in september time have ED in it? or will we have to wait until january before she returns?

Sorry ive just come off a 10hour shift and my brain is a bit frazzled Smile

KxGx

[58]May 20, 2011
    I believe we have her in all the episodes. They are showing a few at the beginning and then she gets maternity over the extended Xmas hiatus and back in the new year

boothaddict

[59]May 20, 2011
    • level: 7
    FoxPhile wrote:

boothaddict wrote:
    I posted this on the finale forum,but I thought I'd give it a shot hereoes anyone think it's possible that after Brennan'crawled into bed with Booth',they didn't actually do it,and they simply had a heart-to-heart and decoded to have a kid together?So she finally got around to using his sperm?It's a long shot,specially considering the way she told him... 'I'm pregnant' *Booth's face falls* 'You're the father' *wide Booth grin stretches over his face* Something about that just says they finally did it,but...oh,come on.

I got the distinct impression this pregnancy was a surprise for both of them. Booth's face doesn't really fall - he looks stunned for a moment, like this is the last thing he expected her to say.But I don't thinkhe entertains for a moment that it's not his. Also, if you watch closely, Brennan is focusing on pregnancy and the idea of herand Booth having a child throughout the episode. In regard to the obnoxious young girl, she says (something like) "We would never have a child like that". Not just once, but TWICE. Bones is also fishing in the last scene to see how Booth really feels about babies before she tells him. She's obviously unsure of how he'll react to the news. If they had discussed the idea of artificial insemination again, the subject would have been discussed and shouldn't be a surprise.

Also, with modern tests, it's possible for a woman to know well before 4 weeks if she's pregnant.

Sigh.I know,I know.Thanks for finally dispelling the crazy idea from my head

Chloe88Bones

[60]May 20, 2011
    • level: 3

KxGx wrote:
    I believe we have her in all the episodes. They are showing a few at the beginning and then she gets maternity over the extended Xmas hiatus and back in the new year

Thanks KxGx Laughing

Im glad we have our Bones instead of Finder filler episodes Smile