Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Bones Renewed for Season 7 -- Speculation and Spoilers Here

Geri08

[61]May 20, 2011
    • level: 31

Another SN interview...

http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/2011/05/20/bones-stephen-nathan-teases-fallout-from-booth-and-brennans-baby-cliffhanger-and-season-7/

'Everyone is going to know, when the show comes back (that Bones is pregnant)...Shucks!! Another moment spoiled for us Stephen! But it's not something that either SN or HH or TPTB really care about...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bonebooth

[62]May 20, 2011
    • level: 5
    Geri08 wrote:

Another SN interview...

http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/2011/05/20/bones-stephen-nathan-teases-fallout-from-booth-and-brennans-baby-cliffhanger-and-season-7/

'Everyone is going to know, when the show comes back (that Bones is pregnant)...Shucks!! Another moment spoiled for us Stephen! But it's not something that either SN or HH or TPTB really care about...

Thanks for posting that Ger. kind of sucks though, I really hoped to see everyone's reaction to the news. They really did kind of spoil the moment for us on this. I was thinking Sweets reaction would have been priceless!

Chelle1982

[64]May 20, 2011
    • level: 3

LeytonTLA wrote:
    didnt it say it had been two weeks since the last episode which would mean that they had sex before because most women dont find out they are pregnant till they are four weeks ... which means they may have done the deed before that episode most likely they did it again in the episode but maybe they will flash back to them doing it before ... maybe i just misheard the two weeks part

Actually in The Hole In the Heart Angela says she still has a month to go and in the beginning of The Change in The Game she saysis 2 days past her due date. So it is probably at least 4 weeks later which would line up right. =)

Hirundine

[65]May 20, 2011
    • level: 26
    bonebooth wrote:

Thanks for posting that Ger. kind of sucks though, I really hoped to see everyone's reaction to the news. They really did kind of spoil the moment for us on this. I was thinking Sweets reaction would have been priceless!

The way they stall for time with other things, I always marvel that they insist on skipping so many potential fun "characters finding things out" plotlines.

pjo34

[66]May 21, 2011
    • level: 1
    no

Chloe88Bones

[67]May 21, 2011

I can totally imagine Sweets finding out...he really has to be the last one to find out!

I loved his reactions during the parts of the sum in the whole...he is amazing Smile

Strawberry2011

[68]May 21, 2011
    • level: 1

Geri08 wrote:

Another SN interview...

That's two disappointments in a few days ! I so wanted to see Sweets and Max'sreactions !! Maybe Caroline too !! And Hodgins .. He would have been speechless LOL !! Whyyyyyyy ?!! I guess it's because Emily already started showing so there'll be no way around it *sigh*

And for the people asking how far Brennan's pregnancy is :in The Sign in the Silence Angela was in her 8th month, and in The Hole in the Heart Brennan said it's been a week since their last case. So I'd say she's almost3 weeks long ...

Hirundine

[69]May 21, 2011
    • level: 26
    That's a long time to go without their customary end-of-case drinking parties ... whatever will Bones do for social interaction now?

Rumenka2009

[70]May 22, 2011
    yes but would rather have Human Target

kazgirl80

[71]May 23, 2011
    • level: 2

I think this baby has essentially taken away the gamble Bones was afraid of in regards to loving Booth. Even if (God forbid) that don't work out as a couple, this baby will guarantee Booth in her life. He'd never abandon his child.

I'd like it if they, if not got married, at least really put the idea of marriage on the table. Booth never really felt like he had rights as a father to Parker because him and Rebecca didn't get married (I'm not going to mention the dreaded H word) so obviously Booths desire to get married is going to have to be addressed seriously. I think in an Interview SN said that Bones doesn't beleve in marriage. I hope he gets a chance to watch his own show, because I think Bones believes in marriage, she said in the Goop on the Girl, she just feels you have to have a very good reason to get married...

Baby, True love... anyone think of better reasons!

After this past season, she's got Booth... she'd better keep him.

FoxPhile

[72]May 23, 2011
    • level: 8

kazgirl80 wrote:

I think this baby has essentially taken away the gamble Bones was afraid of in regards to loving Booth. Even if (God forbid) that don't work out as a couple, this baby will guarantee Booth in her life. He'd never abandon his child.

I'd like it if they, if not got married, at least really put the idea of marriage on the table. Booth never really felt like he had rights as a father to Parker because him and Rebecca didn't get married (I'm not going to mention the dreaded H word) so obviously Booths desire to get married is going to have to be addressed seriously. I think in an Interview SN said that Bones doesn't beleve in marriage. I hope he gets a chance to watch his own show, because I think Bones believes in marriage, she said in the Goop on the Girl, she just feels you have to have a very good reason to get married...

Baby, True love... anyone think of better reasons!

After this past season, she's got Booth... she'd better keep him.

In one of the interviews, either SN or HH did mention that their conflicting views on marriage would be addressed (not necessarily resolved!) early in Season 7.

Like many things, I think Bones' opinion of marriage is evolving. Early in the show she basically thought of it as an antiquated ritual which demeaned women and had no place in modern society. Bones also doesn't believe that two people are likely to remain in love and committed to each other for a lifetime. And I don't think she will view either the baby, by itself, or True Love to be enough reason. But she's had a chance to see what marriage has meant for Hodgins and Angela. And I think some of her conversations with Booth's grandfather may have altered her perception of marriage as well. Given these examples, together with her apprehension about impending motherhood, now that it's a fact and not just a possibility, and because she knows how much not marrying Rebecca bothered Booth, she may reconsider. If they do get married, I'm sure she'll write her own vows and they'll be a hoot!

And as much as she loves Booth, and is afraid of being abandoned by him, I don't see Bones as the kind of woman who would see a baby as a guarantee of a man's continued presence in her life. If he's not staying for HER, she'd as soon not have him at all. Having Booth stick around just because of his child would be worse, I think, for Bones, than if he left completely.

idlegossip

[73]May 24, 2011
    Very glad it's been renewed. It one of the more interesting shows on tv.

Chloe88Bones

[76]May 24, 2011

Hirundine wrote:
    That's a long time to go without their customary end-of-case drinking parties ... whatever will Bones do for social interaction now?

Scrabble and a cup of cocoa?

Geri08

[77]May 24, 2011

Ask Matt...

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Ask-Matt-Finale-1033403.aspx

BarryWeen3

[78]May 24, 2011
    • level: 14

Geri08 wrote:

Ask Matt...

Ask me what?Innocent

antc101

[79]May 25, 2011
    Terrible.

Geri08

[80]May 25, 2011

BarryWeen3 wrote:

Geri08 wrote:

Ask Matt...

Ask me what?Innocent

Tongue out