Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Bones Renewed for Season 7 -- Speculation and Spoilers Here

Geri08

[141]Jun 23, 2011
    • level: 31

SN on Twitter....

'Bones features the Megaselia scalaris as a special guest star in the season opener. We feel very fortunate that he agreed to do the show'...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KxGx

[142]Jun 23, 2011
    • level: 6

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/06/23/fox-announces-2011-fall-premiere-dates/96394/?utm_campaign=WP%3ETwitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

Fox fall schedule announced. No bones until November :-(

Edited on 06/23/2011 11:40am

BarryWeen3

[143]Jun 23, 2011
    • level: 14

KxGx wrote:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/06/23/fox-announces-2011-fall-premiere-dates/96394/?utm_campaign=WP%3ETwitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

Fox fall schedule announced. No bones until November :-(

Yes, it sucks to wait till November 3, but at least you won't have the previous let's air a few episodes in September, then go on hiatus through October during the baseball playoffs. At least this way you'll get a good maybe 7 episodes in before the holiday hiatus and the premiere of The Finder again interrupts Bones and then hopefully when Bones returns in March, we'll get another good chunk of hopefully 9 episodes in before summer. That'll at least give us a season as long as the writer's strike shortened third season.

KxGx

[144]Jun 23, 2011
    • level: 6
    my reckoning is that they will film her pregnant scenes soon which will be the episodes we see before christmas and then she gets the time she gives birth until after christmas off before she has to start filming for spring. Also Hart tweeted about due to having shorter working days he is able to have a coffee in the morning with his wife. Perhaps emily has to do restricted hours which also explains the late start. More time for filming.

I think we could get 5-7 episodes before xmas. And then perhaps another 9/10 from March. i guess we wont know the details for sure until nearer the time. As much as i will miss bones, emily is a real person, not a fictional character like bones actually is. She deserves a fun and relaxed pregnancy and a decent maternity leave to spend time with her new baby. We all expect it for ourselves.
    I wish her well.

Geri08

[145]Jun 23, 2011

MaskedScheduler on Twitter...

'Fans of Bones remember there r extenuating circumstances 4 next season and we worked with producers to accommodate them. Hope u understand'...

TV Tango...

http://tvtango.com/series/bones

Geri08

[146]Jun 27, 2011

SN on Twitter....

'Love the Bones November start date. Six in a row, no preemption. Murder murder murder murder murder murder'...

and...

'Possibly murder murder murder turkey murder murder murder'...

Edited on 06/27/2011 2:11pm

Geri08

[147]Jun 28, 2011

Michael Ausiello...

http://www.tvline.com/2011/06/ask-ausiello-spoilers-castle-true-blood-bones-gossip/

Bones_pwns_1234

[148]Jun 28, 2011
    • level: 8
    Mixed feelings really.

i get the jump and why they're doing it but they skip a ton of good possible material and that mixed with the action (or lack there of) at the end of last season i'm wondering if this could possible end up being the end for our beloved BONES (dont get me wrong not by my choice definitely)

god i hope im wrong. maybe we'll get lucky and get ALOT of flashbacks to the past 6 months. T.T

Geri08

[149]Jun 29, 2011
    Bones_pwns_1234 wrote:
    Mixed feelings really.

i get the jump and why they're doing it but they skip a ton of good possible material and that mixed with the action (or lack there of) at the end of last season i'm wondering if this could possible end up being the end for our beloved BONES (dont get me wrong not by my choice definitely)

god i hope im wrong. maybe we'll get lucky and get ALOT of flashbacks to the past 6 months. T.T

I feel that we are missing out on so much too...but that is the whole point...or should I say HH and SN's point...They put off getting these two together for so long for fear of 'ruining the show'...When they knew that it was not realistic any longer and had to get them together, this is the way that they did it...BB are 'officially' together, but we missed them 'crossing that line'...we missed their first night together...the next morning...the first endearments, telling their friends etc etc etc...Deliberate...To take all of what we want away...hopefully to give us another time...closer to the end...I can see and understand what they have done...but I DO NOT HAVE TO LIKE IT! However, I do not think it will ruin the show...Instead, I think (HH the genius that he is) has kept the tension and the chemistry...at least I hope that he has....

Geri08

[150]Jun 29, 2011

Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz nominated for Teen Choice Awards...

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/06/teen-choice-2011-award-nominations.html

Geri08

[151]Jun 30, 2011

SN on Twitter...

'Tart good. Fruit crisp good. Act three bone clue good. The debt ceiling thing, very *shty* I'm having another tart'...

Bones_pwns_1234

[152]Jun 30, 2011
    • level: 8
    SN on twitter:

Today's #Bones meditation: What is the sound of one finger in an eye socket?

ewwww! i must say one of the most disgusting things i've ever heard. Im so excited

BarryWeen3

[153]Jul 1, 2011

Bones_pwns_1234 wrote:
    SN on twitter: Today's #Bones meditation: What is the sound of one finger in an eye socket? ewwww! i must say one of the most disgusting things i've ever heard. Im so excited

I can honestly say that is not the most disgusting thing I've heard though.

Geri08

[154]Jul 1, 2011

Bones Exclusive...Who is the new Gormogon?...

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bones-New-Villain-1034897.aspx

BarryWeen3

[155]Jul 1, 2011

Geri08 wrote:

Bones Exclusive...Who is the new Gormogon?...

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bones-New-Villain-1034897.aspx

This isn't the first we've heard of this, is it? You posted something about this earlier, didn't you? My memory is so fuzzy these days...

And I know the author of the article was trying to be somewhat funny with his name suggestions, but those attempts were pretty pitiful.

Geri08

[156]Jul 2, 2011

Well your memory may be 'fuzzy' but my memory is completely gone, because I can not remember posting anything about this topic beforeUndecided...I agree that those attempts at a name were pitiful, but, I think he/she was very much tongue in cheek there and just looking for other suggestions...How about 'evil esoteric'??? Hmm!! I definitely need to take my pills...

BarryWeen3

[157]Jul 2, 2011

Geri08 wrote:

Well your memory may be 'fuzzy' but my memory is completely gone, because I can not remember posting anything about this topic beforeUndecided...I agree that those attempts at a name were pitiful, but, I think he/she was very much tongue in cheek there and just looking for other suggestions...How about 'evil esoteric'??? Hmm!! I definitely need to take my pills...

I could have sworn you posted something about a new villain for Season 7 somewhere earlier in this thread. That whole 21st century villain sounds like something I've already read about and I'm too lazy to search through this thread to verify my thought on this matter.

tanumanu

[159]Jul 3, 2011
    • level: 2

dont know for sure, but there will be around 15 episodes.. and then emily goes back to her maternity leave.....

BarryWeen3

[160]Jul 3, 2011

MuteTroubadouR wrote:
    Hey guys, is there any definitive word on episode numbers yet? Are we still getting a short season or will it be more normal now because of the late start?

I am of the opinion that it will be a shortened season just like the writer's strike shortened season and like tanumanu said, probably around 15 episodes is what we'll get.

They're delaying the start of the seventh season due to the baseball playoffs, then we get 6 episodes before the holiday break. When we return from midseason, remember that The Finder will air in Bones time slot till it's done which will be 9 to 13 episodes. This is alsobeing done to give Emily her maternity leave. Assuming it's only 9 or so, then earliest Bones will return will be March, but if it's the normal 13 episode order for The Finder, then the earliest we could see Boneswould beApril.

So assuming worst case scenario, we would probably get about 8 or 9 episodes of Bones for the spring which would match tanumanu's total of 15 episodes. If Bones returns earlier, maybe that could increase to upwords of 18 or 19.