Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Bones Season 8 Spoilers

BarryWeen3

[21]May 26, 2012
    • level: 14

wildhoney66 wrote:

well Barry thank you. i kept forgetting to look that up on 'The Mentalist' i gotta admit though it is tiring to see them go through bosses like that. & you are right of course it did leave questions unanswered. i am curious how that one chick they arrested at the end ya know that Jane slept with is going to play into next season cause i read she's going to be back.

& thanxs for the 'Haven" update i hadn't heard anything about that. one question though did 'Santuary" or however ya spell that? end in a cliff-hanger? cause i'm a bit behind on the show. i think i lost touch during season 3 at some point. & as for "Bones"' i am hoping we will see more of "Max' & maybe Russ! & since "ZZ Top" i believe is coming out with a new album this year i am curious if we will see Angela's father at all. i forget his name sorry. well at the moment.

My assumption is that Jane is going to follow-through on his promise that the girl will give up information on Red John. The other information about the character I've read says that she still may be a love interest for Jane, how that gets pulled off now that she's arrested and is a known Red John follower will be interesting.

Season 4 of Sanctuary did not end on a straight cliffhanger per se, it resolved several threads, had an interesting twist conclusion, and laid the foundation for what might have been an interesting season 5. I am really starting todislike SyFy, it's starting to be like the cable version of FOX. They cancelled Eureka, they strung Sanctuary along for months before finally cancelling it, plus that stupid renaming to SyFy.

I don't think they've ever named Angela's father at least not that I recall.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

OhMandy

[22]May 26, 2012
    • level: 5

wildhoney66 wrote:

this time it kinda makes a bit of sense cause we can now have the gang be further in figuring out how to get bones off the hook. do i feel sorry for booth that he'll be away from his daughter? HELL YEAH i do. but i'm also curious if little christine got to meet her uncle Russ! who we haven't seen in years! anyways this time it really didn't bother me.

That's true, haha I think it just hits a ridiculous personal soft-spot for me. He's totally cured now, but when my little sister was a few months old my dad was diagnosed with cancer and hospitalized, he missed a lot of stuff like her learning to crawl etc. and it's always been something that stuck with him. I think that's why I hold on so dearly to the hope Booth won't miss much ! Just silly emotional transferal to fictional characters.

But I can't see her taking refuge with Russ. Firstly it's somewhere the authorities would look for her fairly quickly, second of all he is trying to keep his life straight and be a good dad now, right? I don't think Max and Brennan want to mess that up for him. I do hope we get to see him again soon though!

wildhoney66

[23]May 26, 2012
    • level: 13

1stly no that's not silly of you to do that. i can understand that. i just don't think this time around bones left cause she was trying to save her own ass. that's all. we all get invested in these characters. when "Dawson's Creek" used to be on when i was in high school those characters felt pretty real to me cause i was in high school at the time. they they had more drama than i did he he.

there's some characters in shows you can on some level relate to. pretty much how in my opinion the best album ever made "The Beach Boys" "Pet Sounds' (1966) sorry that's just a habit of mine. anyways that's an album that weather you are happy with your love life or not happy with it. it's a mixture of music & lyrics that anyone can relate to. for example if you've just found love & are in love you can relate to some songs on it. & if you are going through a break up. you can relate to those things to. or even if you feel like an outsider you can relate to some of the songs on that too. it has all the emotions pretty much. "Sgt Pepper" doesn't have that. which is why i consider that to be the 2nd greatest album ever made.

tv shows can also have that kind of impact as well. weather it's "Doctor Who" any era of it. from the 1st episode to the current one. we care about say when certain companions leave or get killed. & in 'The War Games" it's easily the greatest serial from the (1960's) & if you watch the end of it where "Jamie & Zoe" leave & know the doctor won't ever see them or they won't remember each other or the traveling again. it's heartbreaking.

to today's shows like 'Castle' where the 2 leads are so well written even though they i'm sure will make mistake or have made mistakes the writers & the characters. it just makes them more realistic. & for people who have had parents leave them early or something similar to Bones leaving with little Christine. people can relate to that cause it is heartbreaking & in real life we can't always get the answers we want. & that pisses us off. naturally i lost my grandfather when i was 12 & i was pretty close with him. & i've never gotten over that. i'm 33 now

so the scars are still there. but some have healed over the years. he had a heart attack by the way. he wasn't murdered or anything. but there was a LOT of stuff i'd have loved to talk to him about while i was growing up & hell even as an adult.

but i've learned to have an open mind on things in life too. & if they had written Bones leaving Booth & grabbing the baby to save her own ass.

i would have been mad too. i just don't think they did that this time around. thankfully. i don't know if she would have done that earlyier in the series or not. either way if they meaning the writers would have had booth go with her. he would of course loose his job. & the show would i think would be gone by the end of the season hence cancelled. cause i'm sure she would have maybe gotten to work with the FBI again there's no doubt. but it would have taken i dunno half a season arc or so to have the FBI give him his job back. & we would have her be with a partner we maybe didn't like. so i'm glad that they didn't go that route.

real life would have been a bit different though i think. in real life she prolly would have taken him with her. at least that's how i view it as.

as for "The Mentalist' i think i've read that too. about that being a love interest. but what i read was that he would meet a waitress & that be a love interest for the finale & for next season. i didn't expect that love interst they were talking about to be working with Red John to be honest.

i also find it interesting in that one scene when he told "Lisbon" he loved her right before the fake shooting. & she asked him about it later. saying what'd you say? he goes oh nothing. than them holding hands at the end that kind of surprised me to be honest. i do think having Rigsby becoming a father was just plain stupid. but than what do i know ya know? i also read that in the finale Van Pelt will start to realize that

she made a mistake in breaking up with him. & that there was going to be trouble in his relationship to that woman "Anne' isn't her name? or something. at least that's the way i read it was that this was going to be in the finale. unless they changed it to next season? i dunno

anyways sorry for going of topic a bit here. he he

Geri08

[24]May 30, 2012
    • level: 31

Snippet from TV Guide 30th May...

http://is.gd/jsA9lx

wildhoney66

[25]May 30, 2012
    • level: 13

i just got in the mail today. & it really didn't say much to be honest.

Geri08

[26]Jun 6, 2012

Ask Ausiello...

http://is.gd/NRnGIy

I really (really) hope NOT with regards to the Finder. I did not like it when they did the pilot as part of Bones. I never watched the Finder itself even with TJ in it or David directing. Sorry Hart, just never took to the show.

Also...logging on here is really bugging me as I have a quick log into the Forum's page, but when I log on it goes straight to the homepage. What's the point in having a shortcut if they just mess you around every time you log in? I am not interested in the homepage...thank you...

BarryWeen3

[27]Jun 6, 2012

Geri08 wrote:

Ask Ausiello...

http://is.gd/NRnGIy

I really (really) hope NOT with regards to the Finder. I did not like it when they did the pilot as part of Bones. I never watched the Finder itself even with TJ in it or David directing. Sorry Hart, just never took to the show.

Also...logging on here is really bugging me as I have a quick log into the Forum's page, but when I log on it goes straight to the homepage. What's the point in having a shortcut if they just mess you around every time you log in? I am not interested in the homepage...thank you...

I wouldn't mind as I liked The Finder, it was a fun quirky show. Walter's dioramas, re-enactments, and dreams just cracked me up.

Geri08

[28]Jun 8, 2012

David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel will be at Comic Con on Friday, July 13th for panel discussion.

quirky

[29]Jun 12, 2012
    • level: 1

all i know is that, if this breaks up bones and booth i am going to be so mad. it mean that i will have to throw more things at my TV.

melindakw

[30]Jun 13, 2012
    • level: 10

This is Bones season 8 spoilers thread right? I saw the remarks about Red John and wondered if I had wandered onto the the wrong forum..lol

In saying that that seems to be a lot of stuff here that isn't really Bones spoilers........just saying are we that bored?

BarryWeen3

[31]Jun 13, 2012

melindakw wrote:

This is Bones season 8 spoilers thread right? I saw the remarks about Red John and wondered if I had wandered onto the the wrong forum..lol

In saying that that seems to be a lot of stuff here that isn't really Bones spoilers........just saying are we that bored?

Well, yeah, we are that bored.

Plus considering past patterns, it shouldn't be that suprising the number of derailments in any thread posted here.

BarryWeen3

[32]Jun 14, 2012

Melinda, since you were "complaining" about season 8 spoilers that were actually Bones related. Here's something...

David Boreanaz is tweeting about this season being the final season. And check my memory, he mentioned something about that after the season finale back in May didn't he? He's tweeting about being a free agent and how the Comic Con will be the start of the farewell tour.

Bones Ending?

Geri08

[33]Jun 14, 2012

Oh Matt...you just beat me to the post on that one...Here is another article on it...

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/06/14/bones-david-boreanaz-teases-possible-end-on-twitter/

and the reply from HH himself...

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/06/14/bones-david-boreanaz-end-tweets/

melindakw

[34]Jun 14, 2012
    • level: 10
    Lol...yep....I am with HH! I think he wants more money or a crack at the big screen maybe?

Geri08

[35]Jun 18, 2012

How Emily shed the baby weight and about Bones cancellation rumours...

http://www.etonline.com/news/122695_Emily_Deschanel_Confronts_Bones_Cancellation_Rumors/index.html

BarryWeen3

[36]Jun 18, 2012

I'm coming around to the belief that Boreanz's tweets are a negotiating ploy fora new contract.

Geri08

[37]Jun 18, 2012
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

I'm coming around to the belief that Boreanz's tweets are a negotiating ploy fora new contract.

Don't you just know it ...I have to say I don't like it! There are nicer and more discreet ways to do it...

Geri08

[38]Jun 18, 2012

Season 8 premieres Monday, Sept. 17 at 8/7c!

BarryWeen3

[39]Jun 18, 2012

Geri08 wrote:
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

Don't you just know it ...I have to say I don't like it! There are nicer and more discreet ways to do it...

This is supposedly not the first time he's done something like this. His reputation behind the scenes is rumored to not be very nice from what I've read in regards to situations like this.

BarryWeen3

[40]Jun 19, 2012

From TVLine.com, some info on one of the bonus Bones episodes, which I'm assuming will be folded into Season 8.

See Ask Ausiello.

This might be good news for those who really don't like Daisy with Sweets.