Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Bones Season 8 Spoilers

bonebooth

[61]Jul 29, 2012
    • level: 5

Filming for season 8 will start on Monday!Laughing Also, was wondering if anyone here would care to guess who Cam's new love interest will be. Any guesses??

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BarryWeen3

[62]Jul 30, 2012
    • level: 14

bonebooth wrote:

Filming for season 8 will start on Monday!Laughing Also, was wondering if anyone here would care to guess who Cam's new love interest will be. Any guesses??

At this point I think I'm abivalent about who it is.

Geri08

[63]Jul 31, 2012
    • level: 31
    Matt and Linda, it's good to see you guys here...for the last...gosh, I don't know how long...I have been wondering if I was posting to myself...

I don't know why Linda...but I think that they might actually bring Sully back...but you know HH and SN...it could be anyone...as long as it's not WEIRD

Geri08

[64]Jul 31, 2012

Michael Ausiello...TV Line...

http://tvline.com/2012/07/31/castle-spoilers-csi-ny-community-good-wife/

BarryWeen3

[65]Jul 31, 2012

Geri08 wrote:
    Matt and Linda, it's good to see you guys here...for the last...gosh, I don't know how long...I have been wondering if I was posting to myself... I don't know why Linda...but I think that they might actually bring Sully back...but you know HH and SN...it could be anyone...as long as it's not WEIRD

Wasn't really anything that I felt I needed to respond to, thatplus I've been on rotations and was recently hospitalized didn't help.

Geri08

[66]Aug 1, 2012

BarryWeen3 wrote:

Geri08 wrote:
    Matt and Linda, it's good to see you guys here...for the last...gosh, I don't know how long...I have been wondering if I was posting to myself... I don't know why Linda...but I think that they might actually bring Sully back...but you know HH and SN...it could be anyone...as long as it's not WEIRD

Wasn't really anything that I felt I needed to respond to, thatplus I've been on rotations and was recently hospitalized didn't help.

Sorry to hear that Matt. Hope you are completely well again or well on the way to recovery. You are right. Not much 'news' there as yet...but nobody was commenting and I really really thought I was on a ghost site there for a little while ...

bonebooth

[67]Aug 1, 2012
    Geri08 wrote:

BarryWeen3 wrote:

Geri08 wrote:

Sorry to hear that Matt. Hope you are completely well again or well on the way to recovery. You are right. Not much 'news' there as yet...but nobody was commenting and I really really thought I was on a ghost site there for a little while ...

Hi Geri. Just been a bit hectic for me lately, things are settling down now. Sorry to hear you've been hospitalized Matt, hope you're feeling better now. As far as Sully, that would be really interesting. Kind of a challenge, considering the way he feels about Brennan, but, there's nothing like a good challenge!! I really hadn't thought of him!! At first I was thinking of Dr. Goodman, but, he's married. Of course there's always Angela's ex-husband, though that could be kind of weird for Angela. Oh well, something to surprise us with. Good to be back here again!!

bonebooth

[68]Aug 1, 2012
    Geri08 wrote:

Two SDCC interviews with SN and DB...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnjPHQ6vamY&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkp7FytRD9I&feature=player_embedded

Gosh how I love SN...he is just so interesting when he talks and he says it plain and clear...no messing around!

The video with SN was my favorite, he's really interesting & tends to spell everything out so clearly, it was great!!

Geri08

[69]Aug 1, 2012

bonebooth wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:

BarryWeen3 wrote:

Geri08 wrote:

Hi Geri. Just been a bit hectic for me lately, things are settling down now. Sorry to hear you've been hospitalized Matt, hope you're feeling better now. As far as Sully, that would be really interesting. Kind of a challenge, considering the way he feels about Brennan, but, there's nothing like a good challenge!! I really hadn't thought of him!! At first I was thinking of Dr. Goodman, but, he's married. Of course there's always Angela's ex-husband, though that could be kind of weird for Angela. Oh well, something to surprise us with. Good to be back here again

Good to see you again Linda...Just a guess on my part with regards to Sully. I was just trying to think 'who' could it be? It is someone we have seen before rather than someone new (as per SN)and someone 'interesting'...Also, ruling out all the squints (due to their age...just too weird)...Paul is gone...unless Booth or Hodgins have an affair, that rules them out too...Who does that leave...Not too many on my list...It would have to be someone interesting (again per SN)...Russ and Jared are out as such being in relationships and all...The only one I could think of was Sully. Eddie McClintock is not working on anything at the moment so I guess he could return. Would make it interesting with the whole BB situation now...I get the feeling that Cam and Sully go way back too....As I say, just guessing

Edited on 08/01/2012 3:32pm

BarryWeen3

[70]Aug 1, 2012

Geri08 wrote:

BarryWeen3 wrote:

Geri08 wrote:

I'm recovering but I'm not completely well. Hopefully the meds I'm on will be enough to help me get close to completely well. I was hospitalized for CHF.

As for it being Sully, that would be interesting but also weird. What about the Science Guy? Weren't they talking about bringing him back?

bonebooth

[71]Aug 1, 2012
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

Geri08 wrote:

BarryWeen3 wrote:

Geri08 wrote:

I'm recovering but I'm not completely well. Hopefully the meds I'm on will be enough to help me get close to completely well. I was hospitalized for CHF.

As for it being Sully, that would be interesting but also weird. What about the Science Guy? Weren't they talking about bringing him back?

Hi Matt. Which science guy are you talking about? Is he the one Bones did a children's show with? Hope the meds help you!!

bonebooth

[72]Aug 1, 2012
    Geri08 wrote:

bonebooth wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:

BarryWeen3 wrote:

Geri08 wrote:

Hi Geri. Just been a bit hectic for me lately, things are settling down now. Sorry to hear you've been hospitalized Matt, hope you're feeling better now. As far as Sully, that would be really interesting. Kind of a challenge, considering the way he feels about Brennan, but, there's nothing like a good challenge!! I really hadn't thought of him!! At first I was thinking of Dr. Goodman, but, he's married. Of course there's always Angela's ex-husband, though that could be kind of weird for Angela. Oh well, something to surprise us with. Good to be back here again

Good to see you again Linda...Just a guess on my part with regards to Sully. I was just trying to think 'who' could it be? It is someone we have seen before rather than someone new (as per SN)and someone 'interesting'...Also, ruling out all the squints (due to their age...just too weird)...Paul is gone...unless Booth or Hodgins have an affair, that rules them out too...Who does that leave...Not too many on my list...It would have to be someone interesting (again per SN)...Russ and Jared are out as such being in relationships and all...The only one I could think of was Sully. Eddie McClintock is not working on anything at the moment so I guess he could return. Would make it interesting with the whole BB situation now...I get the feeling that Cam and Sully go way back too....As I say, just guessing

Thanks Geri. I think Cam & Sully go way back too, I remember that from the first time Sully was on. I guess it could be him, I also heard SN say that it would not be Paul in that interview. Kind of fun to guess!!

BarryWeen3

[73]Aug 1, 2012

bonebooth wrote:
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

Geri08 wrote:

BarryWeen3 wrote:

Geri08 wrote:

Hi Matt. Which science guy are you talking about? Is he the one Bones did a children's show with? Hope the meds help you!!

Exactly, wasn't his name ProfessorBunsen Judethe Science Dude? It's the 6th season episode "The Body and the Bounty". I thought I remember reading that they were thinking of bringing the character back, maybe he could be the new love interest, Cam did seem to like him when he was there.

bonebooth

[74]Aug 5, 2012
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

bonebooth wrote:
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

Geri08 wrote:

BarryWeen3 wrote:

Geri08 wrote:

Exactly, wasn't his name ProfessorBunsen Judethe Science Dude? It's the 6th season episode "The Body and the Bounty". I thought I remember reading that they were thinking of bringing the character back, maybe he could be the new love interest, Cam did seem to like him when he was there.

you're right Matt, it was Professor Bunsen Jude & Cam did seem to like him. That would make for an interesting pair. He was kind of goofy, but fun at the same time.

Geri08

[75]Aug 7, 2012

bonebooth wrote:
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

bonebooth wrote:
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

you're right Matt, it was Professor Bunsen Jude & Cam did seem to like him. That would make for an interesting pair. He was kind of goofy, but fun at the same time.

Gosh but that would be a very weird pairing to be sure...interesting too I suppose...But I could think of more interesting and more suitable...He has a fun factor about him. Do not know how it would go down with them being an item...

Hope everything works out for you Matt. Mind yourself.

Geri08

[76]Aug 7, 2012

Michael Ausiello...

http://tvline.com/2012/08/07/gossip-girl-spoilers-dexter-ncis/

Geri08

[77]Aug 8, 2012

MegaBuzz....

http://is.gd/MjItqe

Geri08

[78]Aug 11, 2012

Interview with SN which was posted a few days ago. Sorry only got a chance to post it now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSt7rd8u5EM&feature=player_embedded

Geri08

[79]Aug 11, 2012

Bones in TV Guide...courtesy of Bones Spoilers...

http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.ie/2012/08/bones-in-tv-guide.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_term=%23Bones&utm_source=twitterfeed

Geri08

[80]Aug 11, 2012

Episode 8x02...is called The Parents in the Divorce...