Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Bones Season 8 Spoilers

Geri08

[121]Sep 10, 2012
    • level: 31

Promotional Photos...8x02 the Partners in the Divorce....

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/09/bones-episode-802-partners-in-divorce.html

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BarryWeen3

[122]Sep 11, 2012
    • level: 14

Geri08 wrote:
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

KxGx wrote:
    I feel like iv been away for sooo long. Short story is, i got married, had my honey moon and then went back to work. As i work for the met police (london) iv been incredibly busy with the olympics. But its over now and i'm back baby. Sorry if this spoiler has already been deciphered or if this idea has already been suggested. Iv read about Cams new love interest being someone we recognise, could it be max???? We know he's in it this season, could make interesting TV.

That would be so many levels of both weirdness and ewwwww...

Hey Matt...welcome back too I agree

Thanks for the welcome back Geri, I've been around, just not posting much. Don't know why, but I'm kinda of ambivalent about spoilers forthis season for Bones and Bones in general. I'm still going to watchthe show and looking forward to the resolution of what happens to the Brennan as a fugitive cliffhanger from last season, but I've been spending more time rewatching older seasons of Bones.

And I'm just looking forward to other shows much more. The return of Castle (or should I say Caskett), the final season of Fringe which looks all kinds of kick-ass, Person of Interest which I think had the best season finale, and the new show Last Resort after reading some of the spoilers on the pilot episode just to name a few.

And your guess was Sully as Cam's new love interest, that would be interesting as an ex of Brennan's but I would think the actor is still busy with Warehouse 13 unless they've finished filming for the first half of the season.

What about Angela's ex-husband? Cam already slept with him once. And I think I brought up this possibility once before, what about the Science Dude, Dr. Bunsen?

Geri08

[123]Sep 11, 2012
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

Geri08 wrote:
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

KxGx wrote:
    I feel like iv been away for sooo long. Short story is, i got married, had my honey moon and then went back to work. As i work for the met police (london) iv been incredibly busy with the olympics. But its over now and i'm back baby. Sorry if this spoiler has already been deciphered or if this idea has already been suggested. Iv read about Cams new love interest being someone we recognise, could it be max???? We know he's in it this season, could make interesting TV.

Thanks for the welcome back Geri, I've been around, just not posting much. Don't know why, but I'm kinda of ambivalent about spoilers forthis season for Bones and Bones in general. I'm still going to watchthe show and looking forward to the resolution of what happens to the Brennan as a fugitive cliffhanger from last season, but I've been spending more time rewatching older seasons of Bones.

And I'm just looking forward to other shows much more. The return of Castle (or should I say Caskett), the final season of Fringe which looks all kinds of kick-ass, Person of Interest which I think had the best season finale, and the new show Last Resort after reading some of the spoilers on the pilot episode just to name a few.

And your guess was Sully as Cam's new love interest, that would be interesting as an ex of Brennan's but I would think the actor is still busy with Warehouse 13 unless they've finished filming for the first half of the season.

What about Angela's ex-husband? Cam already slept with him once. And I think I brought up this possibility once before, what about the Science Dude, Dr. Bunsen?

Speaking about other shows Matt...I have watched the 1st Season of Newsroom...excellent. Just love it. Have you seen it?

I really thought that Warehouse 13 ended years ago...is it still on the go? Angela's ex would be a good one alright but I really could not see the Science Dude ...I think that that would on my 'weird list' too...

BarryWeen3

[124]Sep 11, 2012

Geri08 wrote:
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

Geri08 wrote:
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

KxGx wrote:

Speaking about other shows Matt...I have watched the 1st Season of Newsroom...excellent. Just love it. Have you seen it? I really thought that Warehouse 13 ended years ago...is it still on the go? Angela's ex would be a good one alright but I really could not see the Science Dude ...I think that that would on my 'weird list' too...

I think I caught a couple of episodes of Newsroom, wasn't my cup of tea, couldn't quite pinpoint why. But I watch plenty of shows (my list is pretty extensive...) already anyway or should I say I TiVo a lot of shows already.

And yes Warehouse 13 is still going, they're currently in their 4th season. And I don't think the Science Dude would be that weird, he's a weird character granted but I could see Cam and Jensen hitting it off. I think it would be more weird especially in the workplace if Cam ended up with an ex of either Brennan or Angela.

Oh, may have asked you this already, and as you say, speaking of other shows, have you watched Person of Interest? Highly recommend it and the season DVD set came out last week. Really a show you should check out, the attention to detail and continuity is amazing.

kazgirl80

[125]Sep 13, 2012
    • level: 2

With Cam's new love interest, I think it might be the finder guy, Walter.

Hart has said that he'd like to have some of the characters from that show come into Bones. And there's the potential for friction between him and Booth, not only from past issues, but because he had a thing for Bones, and now he's with a close friend.

Not sure if I want to be right, I wasn't too fond of that character, but he's in the right age range, and he's hot enough for Cam, who seems to date the good looking guys.

I guess we'll see.

Geri08

[126]Sep 13, 2012
    kazgirl80 wrote:

Hart has said that he'd like to have some of the characters from that show come into Bones. And there's the potential for friction between him and Booth, not only from past issues, but because he had a thing for Bones, and now he's with a close friend.

Not sure if I want to be right, I wasn't too fond of that character, but he's in the right age range, and he's hot enough for Cam, who seems to date the good looking guys.

I guess we'll see.

Do you know something? You could be right...I would not mind him...Did not like the Finder but the actor himself is alright (maybe not the character)...HH and SN have said that 'we have seen him already'...hmm!!!

And Matt...I have heard about POI before, must check it out

BarryWeen3

[127]Sep 13, 2012

Geri08 wrote:
    kazgirl80 wrote:

I guess we'll see.

Do you know something? You could be right...I would not mind him...Did not like the Finder but the actor himself is alright (maybe not the character)...HH and SN have said that 'we have seen him already'...hmm!!! And Matt...I have heard about POI before, must check it out

Hmmm...that would also be an interesting choice. I'm one of the few that actually liked The Finder, was a funny quirky show and Geoff Stults was perfect for the role. HH's statement on the death of Michael Clarke Duncan indicated that he had wanted to either add the Finder characters this season on Bones or at least finish the storyline this season.

And yes Geri, definitely check out POI.

Geri08

[128]Sep 14, 2012

SN posted this pic on twitter...LOVELY

https://twitter.com/squarechicken/status/246706519914196992/photo/1

Edited on 09/14/2012 3:23pm

Geri08

[129]Sep 14, 2012

8x06...The Diamond in the Rough...

Geri08

[130]Sep 14, 2012

Some behind the scene photos...

http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/2012/09/14/bones-check-out-some-behind-the-scenes-pictures/?pid=4181

Geri08

[131]Sep 14, 2012

Tamara Taylor talks about her role in S8 and especially in the Premiere...also new love...

http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/2012/09/14/bones-tamara-taylor-teases-getting-to-be-the-lynchpin-plus-what-she-wants-in-cams-new-boyfriend/

Geri08

[132]Sep 15, 2012

EW's Inside TV...

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/09/15/glee-greys-anatomy-90210-bones-ncis-find-out-whats-next-in-the-spoiler-room/2/

Geri08

[133]Sep 15, 2012

TJ Thyne and Eric Milligan in Paris...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkica9lYN1o&feature=youtu.be

Ingelief

[134]Sep 16, 2012
    • level: 7

why is bones on a monday now? Will people watch then or will it now go downhill because of that terrible timing?

BarryWeen3

[135]Sep 17, 2012

Ingelief wrote:

why is bones on a monday now? Will people watch then or will it now go downhill because of that terrible timing?

Bones has been on Mondays before, FOX aired Bonesright before House, and I think they started out on Tuesdays when it premiered. We know they've been on Thursdays and I'm pretty sure they've also been on Wednesdays. I think the only days FOX hasn't put Bones on are Fridays and weekends. And FOX has moved Bones between the 8PM and 9PM slot a few times.

Geri08

[136]Sep 18, 2012

8x02...The Partners in the Divorce...Promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHHoM1s2h8o&feature=player_embedded

Geri08

[137]Sep 18, 2012

8x03...The Gunk in the Garage...Press Release...

http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.ie/2012/09/8x03-gunk-in-garage-press-release.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_term=%23Bones&utm_source=twitterfeed

Geri08

[138]Sep 18, 2012

SN and HH talk about the Fallout of Season Premiere...

http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/2012/09/17/bones-hart-hanson-and-stephen-nathan-talk-about-the-fallout-from-the-future-in-the-past/

Geri08

[139]Sep 19, 2012

This is a trailer for S8...Be warned that the first 3/4 of it is S7 stuff but then you hit the S8 bit...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FogZh8SgnHE&feature=player_embedded

Love the bit where BB and Baby Christine are dancing

Geri08

[140]Sep 19, 2012

Photos for the Gunk in the Garage...

http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.ie/2012/09/episodic-photos-gunk-in-garage.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_term=%23Bones&utm_source=twitterfeed