Bones Season 9 Spoilers

  • Avatar of Geri08

    Geri08

    [1]Jan 11, 2013
    • member since: 03/22/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 11,631

    Seeing as we have just had a Season 9 confirmed it might be good to post a new thread in case anything should come up concerning it. Yeah for Season 9.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Geri08

    Geri08

    [2]Jan 12, 2013
    • member since: 03/22/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 11,631

    And two posts confirming it...



    http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/01/fox-renews-bones-for-season-9.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter



    http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/2013/01/08/bones-renewed-for-season-9/

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dexter2999

    dexter2999

    [3]Jan 15, 2013
    • member since: 01/15/13
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1
    Okay, not a spoiler just a huge wish.

    I would love to see the show resort to "fight fire with fire" with the return of Christopher Pelant.

    The way I see it, Pelant is a genius that would recognize that Booth and Bones are too dangerous to victimize directly. Booth being a trained killer and Temperance's father a felon/killer. That still leaves the rest of the team in the position of being vulnerable. None of them though are really the kind to cross the line to face that kind of evil.

    However, Hodgins can be shrewd. I would love to see Hodgins pay a visit to Zack in the asylum. Zack is every bit the genius and as dangerous as Pelant. I'm sure Zack wouldn't take the news well of those closest to him being victimized.

    I know they have mentioned before that Zack would be locked up forever, but I also remember that Zack has escaped before. Zack is in the asylum because he wants to be. If he wants out he can get out.

    Please, please, please FOX, ADDY VS. PELANT for a finale!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bonebooth

    bonebooth

    [4]Jan 25, 2013
    • member since: 12/27/10
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 258
    Geri08 wrote:

    Seeing as we have just had a Season 9 confirmed it might be good to post a new thread in case anything should come up concerning it. Yeah for Season 9.



    that's the fastest spoiler page for a season that I've seen pop up Ger!! Talk about being on top of things!! Yeah from me too!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Geri08

    Geri08

    [5]Jan 28, 2013
    • member since: 03/22/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 11,631


    HH discusses S9...


    http://www.buddytv.com/articles/bones/bones-interview-hart-hanson-di-49016.aspx

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of layle1

    layle1

    [6]Jul 19, 2013
    • member since: 05/22/06
    • level: 72
    • rank: Happy Little Tree
    • posts: 2,507
    Here is a video from Comi-Con's Bones panel:

    http://www.thefutoncritic.com/video/2013/07/19/video-bones-sneak-peak-at-season-nine-revealed-at-comic-con-054112/20130719fox02/
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Geri08

    Geri08

    [7]Jul 25, 2013
    • member since: 03/22/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 11,631
    layle1 wrote:
    Here is a video from Comi-Con's Bones panel:

    http://www.thefutoncritic.com/video/2013/07/19/video-bones-sneak-peak-at-season-nine-revealed-at-comic-con-054112/20130719fox02/


    Thanks layle
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Geri08

    Geri08

    [8]Jul 25, 2013
    • member since: 03/22/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 11,631
    Hi guys...sorry I have not been posting of late. I have been busy with one thing and and another and have been depending on my tablet to check in on my messages on a daily basis. Unfortunately I am not as proficient on that as I am here at posting any news...a bit of a luddite like Booth ...I hope to post some information about S9 this afternoon...there is quite alot. Hope that there is still some interest here for people looking for spoilers...See you later.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bonebooth

    bonebooth

    [9]Jul 25, 2013
    • member since: 12/27/10
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 258
    Geri08 wrote:
    Hi guys...sorry I have not been posting of late. I have been busy with one thing and and another and have been depending on my tablet to check in on my messages on a daily basis. Unfortunately I am not as proficient on that as I am here at posting any news...a bit of a luddite like Booth ...I hope to post some information about S9 this afternoon...there is quite alot. Hope that there is still some interest here for people looking for spoilers...See you later.


    Hi Ger! I'm always interested in spoilers Nice to see you here again!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Geri08

    Geri08

    [10]Jul 30, 2013
    • member since: 03/22/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 11,631
    bonebooth wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:
    Hi guys...sorry I have not been posting of late. I have been busy with one thing and and another and have been depending on my tablet to check in on my messages on a daily basis. Unfortunately I am not as proficient on that as I am here at posting any news...a bit of a luddite like Booth ...I hope to post some information about S9 this afternoon...there is quite alot. Hope that there is still some interest here for people looking for spoilers...See you later.


    Hi Ger! I'm always interested in spoilers Nice to see you here again!!


    Hi Linda...I think you have probably seen most of these already
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Geri08

    Geri08

    [11]Jul 30, 2013
    • member since: 03/22/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 11,631

    There have been so many spoilers of late so just going to cover the last two weeks...



    DB shooting Fox Promo...


    http://www.viddy.com/video/3129a4f4-cae5-4ad1-a0e1-f2295d1a52d9


    Emily...


    http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.ie/2013/07/season-9-video-from-emily.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_term=%23Bones&utm_source=twitterfeed


    S8 DVD Cover Art...


    http://bonesspoilers.blogspot.ie/2013/07/season-8-dvd-cover-art-once-upon-crime.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_term=%23Bones&utm_source=twitterfeed

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Geri08

    Geri08

    [13]Jul 30, 2013
    • member since: 03/22/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 11,631
    My connection is not the best at the moment so will post some more later...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MelissaPortolan

    MelissaPortolan

    [14]Sep 18, 2013
    • member since: 11/05/09
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 8
    dexter2999 wrote:
    Okay, not a spoiler just a huge wish.

    I would love to see the show resort to "fight fire with fire" with the return of Christopher Pelant.

    The way I see it, Pelant is a genius that would recognize that Booth and Bones are too dangerous to victimize directly. Booth being a trained killer and Temperance's father a felon/killer. That still leaves the rest of the team in the position of being vulnerable. None of them though are really the kind to cross the line to face that kind of evil.

    However, Hodgins can be shrewd. I would love to see Hodgins pay a visit to Zack in the asylum. Zack is every bit the genius and as dangerous as Pelant. I'm sure Zack wouldn't take the news well of those closest to him being victimized.

    I know they have mentioned before that Zack would be locked up forever, but I also remember that Zack has escaped before. Zack is in the asylum because he wants to be. If he wants out he can get out.

    Please, please, please FOX, ADDY VS. PELANT for a finale!!!!


    Me too pls!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MajLorne

    MajLorne

    [15]Sep 19, 2013
    • member since: 01/31/08
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 3,465
    I'd rather that be a mid season wrap up. I'm just so sick of them dragging out Pelant, just kill him off already. The first ep was horrible seeing Booth being forced to be nasty to everyone. And speaking about fighting fire with fire, I figure, why not let the 'sniper guy' go and take on Pelant? Sniper guy has always struck me more as a twisted vigilante than villain. I mean sure, won't happen, but 'desperate measures'. I never saw much of the show's earlier seasons, but that idea with Zack sounds interesting.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MajLorne

    MajLorne

    [16]Oct 10, 2013
    • member since: 01/31/08
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 3,465
    Well, kinda surprised this thread is dead, but glad Palant is finally dead. I hope the next villain isn't this ubber genius and make 'her' believable. I do wonder though, why didn't they show them dragging out the body? They better be done with him and not set it up like he'll return again.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of firedrakes

    firedrakes

    [17]Oct 12, 2013
    • member since: 04/18/04
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 463
    yeah this week ep was a set up. but i got feeling it is for next season(which might be the last) i would put bones as the killer
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MajLorne

    MajLorne

    [18]Nov 8, 2013
    • member since: 01/31/08
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 3,465
    Well, the wedding and honeymoon eps were pretty good. So much happier about the eps with Pelant gone. No more terrible excuses to keep Bones and Booth apart. They don't need a main bad guy. I'm content with the stand alone nature of the cases.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.