Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Bones Theme Song

otimeche

[41]Nov 24, 2006
    • level: 31
    Done
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

akasha3010

[42]Nov 26, 2006
    • level: 1
    Plz send me theme song too, plz
    akasha3010@gmail.com or to heleri112@hotmail.com

akasha3010

[43]Nov 26, 2006
    Plzzz send me theme song to
    akahsa3010@gmail.com or to heleri112@hotmail.com
    tnx

x3sierra

[44]Nov 26, 2006
    • level: 7
    oo me 2 x3sierra@yahoo.com

zionforsale

[45]Nov 26, 2006
    May you send it to me too? I love Bones. It even inspired me to take anthropology class. email: zionforsale@gmail.com

Parkboarder33

[46]Nov 29, 2006
    Hey I was jsut wondering if you still had it ... could you send me the theme song for the show ??? would be greatly appreciated Thanks

Joe

TVISMYLIFE2006

[47]Dec 2, 2006
    • level: 9
    hey, so what is the name of the theme song? Does anyone know?
    Okay, so I found it on one of the sites listed earlier...it's only 30 seconds long, but if you have iTunes, it plays well on it.
    http://themes.wavethemes.net/themt-b4.htm

Oh, also, those little photos and icons of tv show characters....where do you get them and how can you put them on your posts?

Edited on 12/02/2006 12:12pm

Syd_CB

[48]Dec 3, 2006
    • level: 15
    Those pictures are part of your signature. Just go to Prefs (look in the little box at the top left with your username, icon, level and notification. In Prefs, click on boards. The last option on that page is Signature and there is a blacn text box. Whatever you enter there will show up at the bottom of every post you make.

To put in a picture, upload the picture you want (they are often referred to as banners when they are in your signature) to a photo hosting site- I recommend Photobucket.com- instructions are on the site and fairly straightforward. On Photobucket.com, once you have uploaded a photo, you'll a thumbnail of it, and underneath, three textboxes. You want the code (text) in the third box, which is labelled "Img". Click on the textbox to highlight it and copy. Paste it into the signature box on Prefs (on your TV.com profile) and there you go.

Basically, you need to enter the url of the picture you want (best to save a copy and upload to your own site or photo hosting site instead of directly copying a picture from someone else's site) and put [ IMG ] on front of the url and [ / IMG ] at the end without the spaces. (e.g. [ IMG ] http:// www. photobucket .com/ picturename.jpg [ / IMG].

Many fansites will offer pictures and/or graphics made especially for message boards on their site. Many people like to make their own too. I have. If you don't like making your own or feel you don't have the artistic talent neccessary, just perform a Google search for Bones pictures, banners, or graphics. Or browse some fansites.

By the way, the theme somg doesn't really have a name, as it was composed and recorded specifically for the show. It's known as the Bones Theme Song, and I think it really is only 30 seconds long, unless they decide to release a long version of the song in the future.
    Edited on 12/03/2006 12:21pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Syd_CB

[49]Dec 3, 2006
    • level: 15
    Here are some banners I threw together really fast last year. Keep in mind, I made them in like five minutes to put on a different site as dividers between sections, but they can also work as signature dividers. Graphics are simple to make with a good program. GIMP is free and a lot like Photoshop, which is my favorite program. Photoshop is outrageously expensive but I love it- you could download copies of it illegally, but be aware that if it is on your work computer, many company have programs that sniff out illegally downloaded programs which is why I don't have it and am stuck with GIMP.

Yes, I took that last one from the official site (last year- the writing on the right changes now- right now there isn't any). I just cut out the middle to make it less wide accross- I told you I made these in like five minutes.
    Edited on 12/03/2006 12:32pm

AlmightyDraco

[50]Dec 7, 2006
    check my other post "For All You Bones Fans" and you will find out where you can get the song from. hope you all enjoy!

KidNexa

[51]Dec 7, 2006
    Could anyone send me the song? kidnexa@gmail.com

Thank you very much! : )

AlmightyDraco

[52]Dec 8, 2006
    i changed the name of my post to "Where to get the bones Them Song", i've gone and uploaded the file to a torrent site www.demonoid.com search for it by the name "Bones Theme Song" i have done this to not have to send the file to multiple ppl and they can grab it at anytime they wish to i hope this will help ppl in their endevors to acquire the theme song
    Edited on 12/08/2006 3:43pm

KidNexa

[53]Dec 8, 2006
    AlmightyDraco wrote:
    i changed the name of my post to "Where to get the bones Them Song", i've gone and uploaded the file to a torrent site www.demonoid.com search for it by the name "Bones Theme Song" i have done this to not have to send the file to multiple ppl and they can grab it at anytime they wish to i hope this will help ppl in their endevors to acquire the theme song

Thank You!

staindredglass

[54]Dec 15, 2006
    • level: 11

AlmightyDraco wrote:
    i changed the name of my post to "Where to get the bones Them Song", i've gone and uploaded the file to a torrent site www.demonoid.com search for it by the name "Bones Theme Song" i have done this to not have to send the file to multiple ppl and they can grab it at anytime they wish to i hope this will help ppl in their endevors to acquire the theme song

i went to that site and can't find it.  i really want this theme song too!

since i can't find it on that site, can someone please email me the song.  my email addy is: ashesof9bodies@yahoo.com

Edited on 12/15/2006 1:48pm

Suzannee

[55]Jan 8, 2007

Can you send me this song please? I really love it. My e-mail is huhana@atlas.cz

Thank u very much

Suzannee

packard13

[56]Feb 10, 2007
    hey.. i don't know u but can u send it to me too??????  mj23bball@msn.com

hmfrongillo

[57]Feb 14, 2007
    • level: 14
    i emailed it to all of you! they should be on the way!
    Edited on 02/14/2007 9:55am

hmfrongillo

[59]Feb 14, 2007
    • level: 14
    thats cool, thanks! ...but if you guys want a version you can load into itunes and put on cd's and ipods and stuff, then PM me or post your e-mail adress here and I'll send it to you as an attachement! i have already sent it to at leats a dozen poeple

SoccerBatch

[60]Feb 14, 2007
    • level: 10

hmfrongillo wrote:
    thats cool, thanks! ...but if you guys want a version you can load into itunes and put on cd's and ipods and stuff, then PM me or post your e-mail adress here and I'll send it to you as an attachement! i have already sent it to at leats a dozen poeple

Okay, here is my email: SoccerBatch@verizon.net

BTW, tanks so much, you are sooo cool for doing this for everyone, I have been waiting for them to release a soundtrack.