Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Booth and Brennan video

Stitchme2gether

[1]Jul 16, 2010
    • level: 3

Hi all...I'm new to the Bones forum as I just recently started watching. I got netflix and watched the first four seasons on there rather quickly, and obtained the fifth season...we'll just say from another source. Anyway, I was so enamored with the Booth and Brennan relationship that I was compelled to put together a music video, something I used to do a little with X-Files. It features scenes from the 5th season and is set to Bush's great song "Glycerine" I uploaded it to youtube and it was immediately slapped with a worldwide block due to copyright infringement of the video. Something I don't really understand since there's tons of Bones videos on there already. Maybe its because I used season 5 scenes, I don't know. Anyway, I'd like for some feedback on it from people that have been fans longer than I. If anyone would like to see it, I can email it to you. Admittedly, it's not a very cheerful video, but then again neither is the song. So, if anyone wants to check it out, let me know.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Stitchme2gether

[2]Jul 17, 2010
    • level: 3
    FYI, if anyone cares to see my vid, its up on youtube. I found a way around getting it blocked. Now don't go rattin me out.

Geri08

[3]Jul 17, 2010
    • level: 31
    Stitchme2gether wrote:
    FYI, if anyone cares to see my vid, its up on youtube. I found a way around getting it blocked. Now don't go rattin me out.

I would love to see it...Maybe you could PM me the link! Also just for future reference, especially if you plan on doing more videos, you could post it to a special thread we have right on here, just for such stuff...

http://www.tv.com/bones/show/33332/andquotbonesandquot-fanvids/topic/14865-1116852/msgs.html?tag=content;main

Good luck...