Die Daisy... DIE!

should Daisy be pushing up daisy's?... figuratively...

soynador

[1]Oct 2, 2012
    • level: 3

This new season of bones has me hoping more than ever to be rid of Dim-wit Daisy…

I think it's past time for them to write this one dimensional character from our otherwise flawless show… the bizarre (and not in a good way),

supposedly smart girl who's wishy washy ways, and hot and cold relationship with a otherwise stable and loveable main character MUST END.

For the love of Sweets it must end. And now that they have introduced this new character …

FBI Special Agent Olivia Sparling… (Who I love for Lance) is this the beginning of the end for Daisy?

What do you think? Could it happen or is it just wishful thinking on my part?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Geri08

[2]Oct 2, 2012
    • level: 31

Have not seen the episode yet...but...I have sooooo wanted her goneeeeeee for sooooooo sooooooooooo longggggggggg . She just has a way of getting totally on your nerves. I really really hope that we do not see her again.

MajLorne

[3]Oct 9, 2012
    • level: 21
    Lol, I think someone is taking things WAY TOO seriously. I can understand not liking a character, but wanting them to die? Oookkkaaayyy... :steps away slowly:

But I guess as of the last episode, that's pretty much it for that on again/off again relationship.

soynador

[4]Oct 16, 2012

I think you're taking it too personal its fiction!! the title was for a laugh!!

i'm not talking of a living breathing member of the human race...

i'm talking of a fictional character in a fictionalstory that happens to irritate me...

there is no real world malice here... i'm sure the actress is a likeable person...

i just found Daisy as a character to be unlikeable... like Caroline Bingly in Pride and Prejudice.

Look its like i tell my "Twilight Freak" friends:

"It's JUST a story People!!!"

DavidBarro

[5]Oct 22, 2012
    • level: 4

soynador wrote:

This new season of bones has me hoping more than ever to be rid of Dim-wit Daisy…

I think it's past time for them to write this one dimensional character from our otherwise flawless show… the bizarre (and not in a good way),

supposedly smart girl who's wishy washy ways, and hot and cold relationship with a otherwise stable and loveable main character MUST END.

For the love of Sweets it must end. And now that they have introduced this new character …

FBI Special Agent Olivia Sparling… (Who I love for Lance) is this the beginning of the end for Daisy?

What do you think? Could it happen or is it just wishful thinking on my part?

Daisy is not dimwitted. Not in the least, actually. She's just excessively bubbly and squeaky. Try not to confuse the two concepts.

Regardless, I don't know why the overanalysis. Sweets SAID they were breaking up, and walked away. It was in the conversation when he met her at their new place to tell her he wasn't going to move in. If you've seen the episode with SA Sparling, then you've seen the conversation, because it's all together.

CrazyAsian1080

[6]Oct 24, 2012
    • level: 7

Ironically, because the writers did such a good job creating a type a, slightly narcissistic, overly aggressive character no one actually likes her. I swear the writers go out of their way to make her annoying sometimes. Not going to lie, she is definitely my lest favorite squintern so I really hope she's written off and is replaced by Sparling. The back and forth just works so much better between Sweets and Sparling than any scene ever between Sweets and Daisy. I really hope they don't do some awkward love triangle thing and then write off Sparling at the end.

soynador

[7]Oct 29, 2012

I started this forum BEFORE the break up... lol... and I'm not 'confused"

but you are right, she is "squeaky and bubbly" and i would add "smart"... but she lacks substance.

smarts and wit are NOT one in the same. Daisy is "smart" but when it comes to "wit" her bulb is… indeed… quite dim.

Edited on 10/28/2012 11:17pm

layle1

[8]Nov 5, 2012
    • level: 72
    Since the writers have resolved this question, permanently if we're lucky, the topic will be closed for now.