[122]Jun 1, 2010
    • level: 15

Geri08 wrote:
    carioca22 wrote:

Geri08 wrote:
    carioca22 wrote:

Saint in the Shadows by Greysisthecatspajamas

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5345511/1/Saint_in_the_Shadows

Completely changed my mind about a baby. If they do something like this fic, I would actually enjoy it.

It has a sequel that I'm reading now called

The Spaces in Between

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5645944/1/The_Spaces_In_Between

Very good so far.

Thank you for this...Have just finished the Saint in the Shadows last night (late)...It was wonderful...Am moving on now to the sequel which I note is complete too...They are considering doing another sequel to that too...Really wonderful writing and story...

I finished Spaces in Between. Very good too. I guess it's a trilogy, so I'm waiting for the last story.

Tony is the cuttest thing.

Yes she is...I would not normally read something so angsty so thank you for tipping me on it...It's killing me to read it but so worth it too...

You're welcome

It's pretty angsty even for my standards. I usually like angsty stories.

But you know what? The season finale got me much more depressed than this fic! Surprised

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Starprincess13

[123]Jun 1, 2010
    • level: 24

MuteTroubadouR wrote:
    thabeatles772 wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:
    thabeatles772 wrote:
    omg today I realised I could go on FF.net on my phone I was like yes.
    Hope your phone has a huge screen...
    lol yeah It's pretty big, but with the way it's set out it doesn't really matter
    I read them on my iTouch at Uni during lectures..lol.

I can't read them on my phone. I spend hours reading them on my computer instead (since it is the only place I can) and give myself headaches from staring at the screen too long. Probably not the best idea but I love Bones fanfiction too much.

penelope1985

[124]Jun 1, 2010
    • level: 21
    Starprincess13 wrote:

MuteTroubadouR wrote:
    thabeatles772 wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:
    thabeatles772 wrote:
    lol yeah It's pretty big, but with the way it's set out it doesn't really matter

I can't read them on my phone. I spend hours reading them on my computer instead (since it is the only place I can) and give myself headaches from staring at the screen too long. Probably not the best idea but I love Bones fanfiction too much.

Ιs there someone who doesnt read fics on their computer?

Geri08

[125]Jun 1, 2010
    • level: 31
    penelope1985 wrote:
    Starprincess13 wrote:

MuteTroubadouR wrote:
    thabeatles772 wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:
    thabeatles772 wrote:

Ιs there someone who doesnt read fics on their computer?

When I get up in the morning, I log on and check my inbox...After that, it is every chance I get to sit down and read!!!When I read a book, especially a good one, I will not stop until it is finished...Well it is a bit like that with the fanfics...I know what I have in the inbox and I am not happy until I have got through the lot...Sometimes I worry.....(about me!!)

Geri08

[126]Jun 1, 2010
    carioca22 wrote:

Geri08 wrote:
    carioca22 wrote:

Geri08 wrote:
    carioca22 wrote:

Saint in the Shadows by Greysisthecatspajamas

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5345511/1/Saint_in_the_Shadows

Completely changed my mind about a baby. If they do something like this fic, I would actually enjoy it.

It has a sequel that I'm reading now called

The Spaces in Between

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5645944/1/The_Spaces_In_Between

Very good so far.

Thank you for this...Have just finished the Saint in the Shadows last night (late)...It was wonderful...Am moving on now to the sequel which I note is complete too...They are considering doing another sequel to that too...Really wonderful writing and story...

I finished Spaces in Between. Very good too. I guess it's a trilogy, so I'm waiting for the last story.

Tony is the cuttest thing.

Yes she is...I would not normally read something so angsty so thank you for tipping me on it...It's killing me to read it but so worth it too...

You're welcome

It's pretty angsty even for my standards. I usually like angsty stories.

But you know what? The season finale got me much more depressed than this fic! Surprised

As I said, I do not usually like angst...but after the FINAL, I am trying to ween myself onto the angsty ones (just a little bit) just so I will be a LITTLE prepared for whatever is thrown at us in season 6...

jaynebosco

[127]Jun 5, 2010
    • level: 11

I posted my first Bones fan fic here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6025607/1/Edge_of_the_Ocean. I have done fan fic before for another TV show (so I am not new to the game), but like I said earlier, this is my first one for Bones and would like to know what you guys think.

Edited on 06/05/2010 12:17am
    Edited 2 total times.

Geri08

[128]Jun 5, 2010
    jaynebosco wrote:

I posted my first Bones fan fic here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6025607/1/Edge_of_the_Ocean. I have done fan fic before for another TV show (so I am not new to the game), but like I said earlier, this is my first one for Bones and would like to know what you guys think.

Very good start...Really looking forward to reading more...

Starprincess13

[129]Jun 5, 2010

jaynebosco wrote:

I quite enjoyed it. It's very good for your first Bones fanfic. I'm looking forward to more chapters.

boothaddict

[131]Jun 6, 2010
    • level: 7
    Hey could someone please please help me with this..I'd be eternally grateful..I'm looking for a fanfic,and I can't remember the name.It's really getting to me.
    Booth and Brennan finally get together, and then things start to get intense-surprise,surprise-and somewhere along the way Booth convinces Brennan to take a vacation with him,at the end of which he hopes she'll see that they should move in together.They go to some secluded beach in an island in the Caribbean and they run into Sully there after going to this nice romantic restaurant..Brennan tells him she's with someone else now,and asks if he knows who it is who was that making her happy,to which he replies the same person it always was. And there's a scene in the restaurant before,and then on the private beach after. And earlier in the rain,outside the Jeffersonian.I also remember that Booth told her he loved her during a very angry,heated convo when she got upset that he had told some agents about their relationship,and things get real heated real fast. The next day they're both almost frightened about the way they acted, and he apologises and asks to be allowed to make it up to her and then asks about the moving in together.
    Ring a bell?Anyone?
    Oh yeah and then Bren has to go some place for work for a couple of weeks, and she gets Booth to pick up a laptop at the Jeffersonian to set up a webcam link..and when she gets back Cullen almost walks in on her and Booth in his office and he says something to the effect of-'so it's established-the boss walking in is officially a mood killer.'

Geri08

[132]Jun 6, 2010
    boothaddict wrote:
    Hey could someone please please help me with this..I'd be eternally grateful..I'm looking for a fanfic,and I can't remember the name.It's really getting to me.
    Booth and Brennan finally get together, and then things start to get intense-surprise,surprise-and somewhere along the way Booth convinces Brennan to take a vacation with him,at the end of which he hopes she'll see that they should move in together.They go to some secluded beach in an island in the Caribbean and they run into Sully there after going to this nice romantic restaurant..Brennan tells him she's with someone else now,and asks if he knows who it is who was that making her happy,to which he replies the same person it always was. And there's a scene in the restaurant before,and then on the private beach after. And earlier in the rain,outside the Jeffersonian.I also remember that Booth told her he loved her during a very angry,heated convo when she got upset that he had told some agents about their relationship,and things get real heated real fast. The next day they're both almost frightened about the way they acted, and he apologises and asks to be allowed to make it up to her and then asks about the moving in together.
    Ring a bell?Anyone?
    Oh yeah and then Bren has to go some place for work for a couple of weeks, and she gets Booth to pick up a laptop at the Jeffersonian to set up a webcam link..and when she gets back Cullen almost walks in on her and Booth in his office and he says something to the effect of-'so it's established-the boss walking in is officially a mood killer.'

Yeah I loved that story too...It was Talk to me from SSJL (Jamie) the prequel to Be with Me...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3458085/1/Talk_to_Me

Brilliant story...the sequel is as yet unfinished but it does not matter...it's an epic just like the prequel....

Starprincess13

[133]Jun 6, 2010

Geri08 wrote:
    boothaddict wrote:
    Hey could someone please please help me with this..I'd be eternally grateful..I'm looking for a fanfic,and I can't remember the name.It's really getting to me. Booth and Brennan finally get together, and then things start to get intense-surprise,surprise-and somewhere along the way Booth convinces Brennan to take a vacation with him,at the end of which he hopes she'll see that they should move in together.They go to some secluded beach in an island in the Caribbean and they run into Sully there after going to this nice romantic restaurant..Brennan tells him she's with someone else now,and asks if he knows who it is who was that making her happy,to which he replies the same person it always was. And there's a scene in the restaurant before,and then on the private beach after. And earlier in the rain,outside the Jeffersonian.I also remember that Booth told her he loved her during a very angry,heated convo when she got upset that he had told some agents about their relationship,and things get real heated real fast. The next day they're both almost frightened about the way they acted, and he apologises and asks to be allowed to make it up to her and then asks about the moving in together. Ring a bell?Anyone? Oh yeah and then Bren has to go some place for work for a couple of weeks, and she gets Booth to pick up a laptop at the Jeffersonian to set up a webcam link..and when she gets back Cullen almost walks in on her and Booth in his office and he says something to the effect of-'so it's established-the boss walking in is officially a mood killer.'
    Yeah I loved that story too...It was Talk to me from SSJL (Jamie) the prequel to Be with Me... http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3458085/1/Talk_to_Me Brilliant story...the sequel is as yet unfinished but it does not matter...it's an epic just like the prequel....

I don't think I have read this one, I will have to give it a try.

boothaddict

[134]Jun 6, 2010
    Starprincess13 wrote:

Geri08 wrote:
    boothaddict wrote:
    Hey could someone please please help me with this..I'd be eternally grateful..I'm looking for a fanfic,and I can't remember the name.It's really getting to me. Booth and Brennan finally get together, and then things start to get intense-surprise,surprise-and somewhere along the way Booth convinces Brennan to take a vacation with him,at the end of which he hopes she'll see that they should move in together.They go to some secluded beach in an island in the Caribbean and they run into Sully there after going to this nice romantic restaurant..Brennan tells him she's with someone else now,and asks if he knows who it is who was that making her happy,to which he replies the same person it always was. And there's a scene in the restaurant before,and then on the private beach after. And earlier in the rain,outside the Jeffersonian.I also remember that Booth told her he loved her during a very angry,heated convo when she got upset that he had told some agents about their relationship,and things get real heated real fast. The next day they're both almost frightened about the way they acted, and he apologises and asks to be allowed to make it up to her and then asks about the moving in together. Ring a bell?Anyone? Oh yeah and then Bren has to go some place for work for a couple of weeks, and she gets Booth to pick up a laptop at the Jeffersonian to set up a webcam link..and when she gets back Cullen almost walks in on her and Booth in his office and he says something to the effect of-'so it's established-the boss walking in is officially a mood killer.'
    Yeah I loved that story too...It was Talk to me from SSJL (Jamie) the prequel to Be with Me... http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3458085/1/Talk_to_Me Brilliant story...the sequel is as yet unfinished but it does not matter...it's an epic just like the prequel....

You do that.Ger,you're my idol

boothaddict

[135]Jun 6, 2010
    Starprincess13 wrote:

Geri08 wrote:
    boothaddict wrote:

You do that.Ger,you're my idol

penelope1985

[136]Jun 6, 2010
    • level: 21
    Geri08 wrote:
    boothaddict wrote:
    Ring a bell?Anyone?

Yeah I loved that story too...It was Talk to me from SSJL (Jamie) the prequel to Be with Me...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3458085/1/Talk_to_Me

Brilliant story...the sequel is as yet unfinished but it does not matter...it's an epic just like the prequel....

Awesome story! Epic!

thabeatles772

[137]Jun 7, 2010
    • level: 18
    Yeah I know when I was reading the thing that you wrote, Boothaddict, I was like I don't know it but I hope someone does cause I wouldn't mind reading it haha It sounds good but I have no time to read it at the moment..

Geri08

[138]Jun 22, 2010

A joint story between Space77 and TemperTemper...This Secret Dance...A wonderful read so far...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6062651/1/This_Secret_Dance

charmedancer

[139]Jun 23, 2010
    • level: 12
    Anything by adangeli is amazing. I've read all her work, but these are my two favorites.

Forty Weeks: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5437602/1/
    It's not finished and she's stated that she's trying really hard to finish it. But it's so freaking good!
    Slip and Fall: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5388288/13/Slip_and_Fall

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4882966/1/ RockABye Bonsey by forensicsfan provides a good laugh.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4773089/1/ Pushing Buttons by blc If your in the mood for lots of drama.

Starprincess13

[140]Jun 24, 2010

Geri08 wrote:

A joint story between Space77 and TemperTemper...This Secret Dance...A wonderful read so far...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6062651/1/This_Secret_Dance

charmedancer wrote:
    Anything by adangeli is amazing. I've read all her work, but these are my two favorites. Forty Weeks: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5437602/1/ It's not finished and she's stated that she's trying really hard to finish it. But it's so freaking good! Slip and Fall: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5388288/13/Slip_and_Fall http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4882966/1/ RockABye Bonsey by forensicsfan provides a good laugh. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4773089/1/ Pushing Buttons by blc If your in the mood for lots of drama.

Thanks! I'll check these out later today.