Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

How many seasons do you think will Bones last?

leo1312

[1]Jul 25, 2007
    • level: 5

How many seasons do you think there will be of Bones??

Because in the end B/B will invariably happen (it will dammit,it will!) and it will have to end right??

But do you think it will take like 6 seasons like in The X Files?(wierdly ILOVE that show!)

So Im torn-I want them 2 get together ina lovely angst-ridden scenario but I REALLY dont want the show to end.

What do people think??

Edited on 10/15/2007 12:38pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Christy1994

[3]Jul 25, 2007
    • level: 10
    I want them to get togetherm, but I don't want them to get together because then there won't be any cute sexual tension *ducks while people throw rocks at me for saying that*...but I would love it if the writers wrote in a kiss...at least a cover-up kiss...as in they're undercover and they have to make out in front of the other people so there won't be any suspicions!

tainted_elf

[4]Jul 25, 2007
    • level: 12
    leo1312 wrote:

Because in the end B/B will invariably happen (it will dammit,it will!) and it will have to end right??

But do you think it will take like 6 seasons like in The X Files?(wierdly ILOVE that show!)

So Im torn-I want them 2 get together ina lovely angst-ridden scenario but I REALLY dont want the show to end.

What do people think??

MSR didn't "happen" until the very end of season eight (note the quotation signs)

Well, I want them together but at the very end of the series, bcz other way they might be risking too much and we might get disappointed at the resolved sexual tension and we'll whine about it as much as we do now for them not being together .

I don't know how long it will take, as long as they want to keep the show alive I guess, unless they find a clever way to make semperance (or B/B or Breth or however you call it) actually work. Maybe they could share a kiss and go in withdrawal and denial for another season, dunno.

dess__

[5]Oct 9, 2007
    • level: 10
    in my eyes 5 ot 6 would be great

bouges13

[6]Oct 9, 2007
    • level: 19
    Can't anything ever be enjoyed now without worry of when it will end?

carioca22

[7]Oct 9, 2007
    • level: 15

bouges13 wrote:

That would be tough considering how easily shows get axed nowadays.

bouges13

[8]Oct 9, 2007
    • level: 19
    carioca22 wrote:

bouges13 wrote:

Thats exactly the thing - tv is disposable, it will end, so why worry about it? Why not just enjoy while it lasts?

tv_daydreamer

[9]Oct 9, 2007
    • level: 9
    6 seasons will be nice. For it to have more seasons than Friends would be great. For it to never end till my dying day will be asking too much...right?
    Kiss: Drawn out as long as possible up to the point where I start to develope heart problems (my love of the show exceeds my need to see them kiss... or my need for a heart.
    Sorry, logic screwed...)

carioca22

[10]Oct 9, 2007
    bouges13 wrote:
    carioca22 wrote:

bouges13 wrote:

Thats exactly the thing - tv is disposable, it will end, so why worry about it? Why not just enjoy while it lasts?

I am enjoying, I just don't want Bones to be canceled out of the blue with no proper ending. But don't worry I'm not loosing my sleep over it or how many more seasons there'll be.

mrs_booth

[11]Oct 9, 2007
    *Closes eyes and pretends this topic isn't here* DON'T JINX IT!! *looks around in paranoia and runs off*

nlp3

[12]Oct 9, 2007
    I'd still watch it if Bones got old and her and Booth were solving crime from a nursing home. Okay, the more I think about it the more I'd love to see that. I can just see it now, it'd be great.

So, I'm not sure how long it'll last, but I'll be watching no matter what.

Tanya_1031

[13]Oct 9, 2007
    i agree w/ u but during the series not at the end i want bones and brennan 2 get 2gether and make the whole thing awkward so its a funny relationship and then when they finally end it i want an epilogue

DesertRose61093

[14]Oct 9, 2007

nlp3 wrote:
    I'd still watch it if Bones got old and her and Booth were solving crime from a nursing home. Okay, the more I think about it the more I'd love to see that. I can just see it now, it'd be great. So, I'm not sure how long it'll last, but I'll be watching no matter what.

haha... by then not only will they act like an old married couple (like they already do) but they'll be one!!! LOL or the show goes on for 40 years and they still haven't kissed and then as they finally do one of them has a heart attack and dies!

akaisling

[15]Oct 10, 2007
    • level: 17
    tainted_elf wrote:

MSR didn't "happen" until the very end of season eight (note the quotation signs)

Well, I want them together but at the very end of the series, bcz other way they might be risking too much and we might get disappointed at the resolved sexual tension and we'll whine about it as much as we do now for them not being together .

I don't know how long it will take, as long as they want to keep the show alive I guess, unless they find a clever way to make semperance (or B/B or Breth or however you call it) actually work. Maybe they could share a kiss and go in withdrawal and denial for another season, dunno.

Yeah I agree with you with Both B/B and MSR

I don't want it to be too like the x-files though and I would like them getting together in a way that was completely unexpected and not too clichéd.
    Maybe in the next couple of Seasons I'd like to see them together. While putting them together will get rid of some of the tension there are still ways that can be rectified and ways to keep people watching when their relationship does happen [It will happen!]

temphare

[16]Oct 10, 2007
    • level: 3

i want to watch bones until the day i die and i want my children to watch bones after i die. i want to be buried with a TV so i can watch bones in the afterlife. if they cancel bones i will come back to haunt whoever did it, i swear.

OK that's a little psychotic, but hey i really really love them

Heavan

[17]Oct 10, 2007
    • level: 6
    leo1312 wrote:

What do people think??

7 seasons

tv_daydreamer

[18]Oct 10, 2007
    • level: 9
    MORE than 7 seasons!!!I want a record!!!

OnePerCentClub

[19]Oct 11, 2007
    • level: 35

I hope it´s 7 seasons. But let´s pray for the ratings and a 4th.

But so far I´ve loved what I´ve seen, the stories are very good, some of them suprise me and the chemistry among the characters is amazing. Not like Grey´s.... They don´t look good together.

But the writers need to be very intelligent with the stories and the way they´re managing B&B relationship. They shouldn´t give a lot so the audiences get tired/bored of the same.

I´m sure they have very intelligent people behind and the actors are amazing so the show lasts for a long time.

LG

DesertRose61093

[20]Oct 15, 2007
    I'm hoping for 5 or so. In my opinion Booth and Brennan wouldn't get together until near the end and if I have to wait 5 more years for them to get together I think I'll have a heart attack(I don't know how you did it X-Files fans, I was too young when it started and only waited like a year). I would love nothing more than for it to go on forever, but sadly i know it can't. *sobs in a corner over cruel reality*