TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

International Squints - A forum for all the non-US Bones fans!

nan008

[161]Dec 20, 2007
    • level: 16
    Oh boy! I'm thinking and thinking about the name thing and well I like Booth - Brennan combination (yeah I know I'm cheering for the fluffy stuff)...so what do you think? Well I like Saroyan as a name (do not like Cam though)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pirateJESS

[162]Dec 20, 2007
    • level: 20

OH i agree! Saroyan is a lovely name except cam is not lovely

Official_squint

[163]Dec 21, 2007
    • level: 13
    i don't mind cam, whats so bad about her? (obv didn't have much of a liking 4 her when she was with booth, but her facial expressions when we saw B/B together were priceless) but now shes fine?

Manu4380

[164]Dec 21, 2007
    • level: 8
    Official_squint wrote:
    i don't mind cam, whats so bad about her? (obv didn't have much of a liking 4 her when she was with booth, but her facial expressions when we saw B/B together were priceless) but now shes fine?

I always loved Cam. With or without Booth.
    Don't get me wrong. Is not that I like to see Cam with Booth, I'm just saying that I didn't hate her just because she was with Booth.
    I always loved her character. It was a good add to the show, in my opinion.

Bones18

[165]Dec 21, 2007
    • level: 10

Manu4380 wrote:
    Official_squint wrote:
    I always loved Cam. With or without Booth. Don't get me wrong. Is not that I like to see Cam with Booth, I'm just saying that I didn't hate her just because she was with Booth. I always loved her character. It was a good add to the show, in my opinion.

I agree with both of you. I didn't like her romantic relationship with Booth, but I believe she's a good character. And I have a gut feeling (don't be shocked, Manu, it happens once in a while ) that she'll probably be "happy" for BB when they finally get together. I think that above the romantic feelings she had for Booth, she feels friendship (which is normal, considering she already knew him and more so because he's one of the few links she has to her life in NY, I think) and she'll be happy if he's happy.

Besides, I like that she now is a full-on member of the squint squad and that even Brennan feels ate least respect for her. I really don't like that people keep portraying Cam as a jealous, envious person, I don't think she's like that.

But hey, everyone is entitledto an opinion, right?

Bye
    Su

Edited on 12/21/2007 11:22am

Manu4380

[166]Dec 21, 2007
    Bones18 wrote:

Manu4380 wrote:
    Official_squint wrote:
    I always loved Cam. With or without Booth. Don't get me wrong. Is not that I like to see Cam with Booth, I'm just saying that I didn't hate her just because she was with Booth. I always loved her character. It was a good add to the show, in my opinion.

I agree with both of you. I didn't like her romantic relationship with Booth, but I believe she's a good character. And I have a gut feeling (don't be shocked, Manu, it happens once in a while ) that she'll probably be "happy" for BB when they finally get together. I think that above the romantic feelings she had for Booth, she feels friendship (which is normal, considering she already knew him and more so because he's one of the few links she has to her life in NY, I think) and she'll be happy if he's happy.

Besides, I like that she now is a full-on member of the squint squad and that even Brennan feels ate least respect for her. I really don't like that people keep portraying Cam as a jealous, envious person, I don't think she's like that.

But hey, everyone is entitledto an opinion, right?

Bye
    Su

Yeah...
    You scared me a little over there...
    You're warming to the idea of having a "gut feeling", I see... hehehe

Bones18

[167]Dec 21, 2007
    [QUOTE="Manu4380]Yeah...
    You're warming to the idea of having a "gut feeling", I see... hehehe [/QUOTE]

LOOL...don't be so sure...I'm still doubtful of them and of how right I am when I have them But hey, there's no harm in trying to see if I'm right, right?

Manu4380

[168]Dec 21, 2007
    Bones18 wrote:
    Manu4380 wrote:
    Yeah...
    You're warming to the idea of having a "gut feeling", I see... hehehe

LOOL...don't be so sure...I'm still doubtful of them and of how right I am when I have them But hey, there's no harm in trying to see if I'm right, right?

Of course not! We all have to try some new things once in a while...

ZivaDavid1990

[169]Dec 21, 2007
    • level: 12

as far as i can see i liked cam at once. but i watched all of the 2nd season eps in 2 days (except for the last one, it wasn't on tv yet when i watched all the others. Whatever... i think she'll be happy, too. (I could talk about gut feelings too, they are mostly right... (and by the way, i once use "gut feelings" in an english-homework and my teacher was like "you shouldn't be that colloquial in your homework..." he's an idiot!!!) cam is like sully. I'm not the person who normally excepts other relationships in my ships, like b/b... but sully and cam have been ok, don't know why. I think i just know that they weren't a problem at all. a short affair or something. but nothing real.

Whatever. I hope there aren't too many spelling mistakes. i'm not really sober at the moment. I had a christmas party with all my girls like every year. it was really fun!

don't know if I'll be able to write you untill christmas, so... merry christmas to all of ya! (even if you don't celebrate, happy holidays!) see ya after christmas or next year.

elena

gcmest24

[170]Dec 21, 2007
    • level: 11
    I am from the US, and I'd like to share my videos. I've got a few B/B ones a few hodgila ones.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0IQ0058jBA hodgila gimme all your lovin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHnBHYpEBTU hodgila keeps running
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkZQKSuZyJ8 everything booth does, he does it for brennan
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JerU2HpixY bones love story
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8PqAaQrpCk a B/B love story
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDuoEM2GPeg B/B with me enjoy guys/girls. I'm sure a lot of you are also in the BFU, so it's for you guys/girls. As well as the shippers.

pirateJESS

[171]Dec 21, 2007
    i agree with you all on the whole 'cam' subject. as a character i think she helps the show greatly and she plays a big role in the whole BB relationship but i can't help it. i don't like her because i like BB too much even though i do like her as a person... ok now im confusing myslef...... i do like her ok... but i don't like her... yeah

gcmest24

[172]Dec 21, 2007
    I like Cam as a person, but not as a possible relationship with Booth.

pirateJESS

[173]Dec 21, 2007

gcmest24 wrote:

umm yeah i think that is kinda what i was tryng to say... im just confusing, thats all

gcmest24

[174]Dec 21, 2007
    pirateJESS wrote:

gcmest24 wrote:

umm yeah i think that is kinda what i was tryng to say... im just confusing, thats all

glad to help you out then.

Manu4380

[175]Dec 22, 2007
    ZivaDavid1990 wrote:
    I'm not the person who normally excepts other relationships in my ships, like b/b... but sully and cam have been ok, don't know why. I think i just know that they weren't a problem at all. a short affair or something. but nothing real.

Ditto.

signe_le

[176]Dec 22, 2007
    • level: 7
    I agree too.. But I do really like Cam - a lot! Just not with Booth.. So happy they are not together anymore!

Official_squint

[177]Dec 22, 2007
    i don't think we will see cam and booth together again so its all good in that area! its safe to like her!

Bones18

[178]Dec 22, 2007
    As I said before, I like Cam, I really do, but I don't know why but I just can't like Sully...I tried, honestly, but I couldn't. I think that's probably due to that scene in which he asks Booth if he likes Brennna...even if Booth said no, you could totally see he was lying! What kind of a friend still goes after her? And I probably was abit parcial from the beggining cuz he was replacing Booth, so...I'm sorry, but I just can't like him as a character. I tried, I really did!

Bye
    Su

pirateJESS

[179]Dec 23, 2007
    i never liked sully... grrrr *does really evil eye thing at imaginary sully and then screams and punches nearest thing... ie. the very hard wall*

Bufangel

[180]Dec 23, 2007

Hey everyone! My name is Anne and im from Australia!

Its gud to kno that there are heaps of other fans out there that aren't up-to-date with the US either! Stupid networks!

Here in Aust they are only just starting to show the second half of the second season after delaying it to be shown in the summer (at least over here in Aust!) becauseof it being a non-ratings period! What rubbish!!! And by looking at what has been shown in the US i swear they've missed an episode of two! Grrr I hate to miss Bones! Unfortunately i live in a remote area and have really slow internet, so i can't keep up-to-date with Bones. Which i have to say really sucks!

Anyway, i was wondering if any of u guys were also fans of Buffy and Angel? Old shows i kno, but i have got older siblings hu got me hooked on awsum shows as a child! If u haven't seen them i suggest u check them out cos the younger David Boreanaz (Booth) is totally smokin' hot!!!

well it's nearly 1am here so i prob should go to bed!

Catch ya's around

Anne