Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Official Bones Cast Media Thread (News / Articles / Appearances,...)

  • Avatar of asaneismRnuTs

    asaneismRnuTs

    [161]Sep 20, 2007
    • member since: 05/11/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,188

    Oh Man!

    Medusa and I made up a whole list of 'rules for Bones' a while back... it all happened one insanely caffine/sugar high night on MSN but it never got any further than that...

    think maybe I showed Ohb, but that's it... Maybe I should try and see if I can dig that out again - though it might not make much sense to the non caffine/sugar high person LOL

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Christy1994

    Christy1994

    [162]Sep 20, 2007
    • member since: 02/05/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 718
    asaneismRnuTs wrote:

    Oh Man!

    Medusa and I made up a whole list of 'rules for Bones' a while back... it all happened one insanely caffine/sugar high night on MSN but it never got any further than that...

    think maybe I showed Ohb, but that's it... Maybe I should try and see if I can dig that out again - though it might not make much sense to the non caffine/sugar high person LOL



    I'm always high on caffiene it should make lotsa sense
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mag31

    mag31

    [163]Sep 20, 2007
    • member since: 06/17/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 377

    I'm not sure this video has already been posted (at first it seems like another promo one but it's a new one):

    http://www.imdb.com/video/editorial/me60030934

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Christy1994

    Christy1994

    [164]Sep 20, 2007
    • member since: 02/05/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 718
    mag31 wrote:

    I'm not sure this video has already been posted (at first it seems like another promo one but it's a new one):

    http://www.imdb.com/video/editorial/me60030934



    I LOVE IT!!!! anyone knows what the song playing is?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Christy1994

    Christy1994

    [165]Sep 20, 2007
    • member since: 02/05/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 718
    It's ok I got it...found it on another thread *worships Manu*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Preboomer

    Preboomer

    [166]Sep 20, 2007
    • member since: 03/11/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 504

    E D interview really good

    http://community.livejournal.com/206_bones/770383.html

    Below is a paragraph interview with M C

    http://forums.fox.com/foxbones/messages/?start=Start+Reading+%3E%3E

    Edited on 09/20/2007 7:07am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Manu4380

    Manu4380

    [167]Sep 20, 2007
    • member since: 04/06/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,199
    Christy1994 wrote:
    It's ok I got it...found it on another thread *worships Manu*


    No problem
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Preboomer

    Preboomer

    [168]Sep 21, 2007
    • member since: 03/11/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 504

    Fox+ Itunes = free viewing of Bones episodes

    check it out

    http://community.livejournal.com/206_bones/772562.html

    Please honor copyrights as always thanks.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Christy1994

    Christy1994

    [169]Sep 22, 2007
    • member since: 02/05/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 718
    Preboomer wrote:

    Fox+ Itunes = free viewing of Bones episodes

    check it out

    http://community.livejournal.com/206_bones/772562.html

    Please honor copyrights as always thanks.



    YIPEEE this is the best news i've heard today Kudos to FOX for such a smart move!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SAgent_Salima

    SAgent_Salima

    [170]Sep 23, 2007
    • member since: 07/18/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,365

    OMG Has everyone seen the Bones bloopers on youtube? http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b197/SalimaChatur/?action=view¤t=emily.jpg

    seeing the B/B kissI have nothing more to say..lol xoxox

    Edited on 09/23/2007 2:51pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Preboomer

    Preboomer

    [171]Sep 24, 2007
    • member since: 03/11/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 504

    DB on Fox's The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet. 9/23

    http://www.megavideo.com/?v=KR47TXA5

    Drop dead gorgeous is what he is.

    Once again honor copyrighted material please.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Edward_Nigma

    Edward_Nigma

    [172]Sep 24, 2007
    • member since: 10/10/05
    • level: 54
    • rank: Prison Warden
    • posts: 2,853
    Hey guys, Emily Deschanel will be on the Late, Late show with Craig Ferguson tonight if anyone thinks it's worth it to stay up that late to watch it...I might check it out since I'll probably still be finishing my homework...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of asaneismRnuTs

    asaneismRnuTs

    [173]Sep 24, 2007
    • member since: 05/11/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,188
    Preboomer wrote:

    DB on Fox's The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet. 9/23

    http://www.megavideo.com/?v=KR47TXA5

    Drop dead gorgeous is what he is.

    Once again honor copyrighted material please.

    Made my day is what you just have! Now I'm gonna be grinning like a crazy person all day at the museum!

    Happy BONES-day to all you american's who get to watch the season premiere tonight!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of seeleyishot

    seeleyishot

    [174]Sep 26, 2007
    • member since: 07/01/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 246
    myfox los angeles did a visit to the bones set and david and emily were showing them around and talking to them:-)
    http://www.megavideo.com/?v=SR389EPT
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of carioca22

    carioca22

    [175]Sep 26, 2007
    • member since: 12/19/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,414

    seeleyishot wrote:
    myfox los angeles did a visit to the bones set and david and emily were showing them around and talking to them:-) http://www.megavideo.com/?v=SR389EPT

    Funny funny video. Thanks!

    Loved your icon! Looks prophetic

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of seeleyishot

    seeleyishot

    [176]Sep 27, 2007
    • member since: 07/01/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 246
    carioca22 wrote:

    seeleyishot wrote:
    myfox los angeles did a visit to the bones set and david and emily were showing them around and talking to them:-) http://www.megavideo.com/?v=SR389EPT

    Funny funny video. Thanks!

    Loved your icon! Looks prophetic



    Thank U!!! and yeah it was sooo funny I love david:-D
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tainted_elf

    tainted_elf

    [177]Sep 27, 2007
    • member since: 07/18/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 696
    Ahhh I just love DB in that interview! His character's clear Alpha Male characteristics make me drool over him as the prototype of what would fulfill my socio-biological needs of protection, providence and urges. you know, anthropologically speaking
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tainted_elf

    tainted_elf

    [178]Sep 27, 2007
    • member since: 07/18/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 696
    Oh wait!! I just LOOOVE the visit to the bones set!! David writes his lines on the autopsy table!!! Thanks so much for posting it!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anita1992

    anita1992

    [179]Sep 27, 2007
    • member since: 11/09/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 122
    Emily Deschanel was at Jensen las night here in Holland. Check the bottom on the left and you'll see some line in dutch and then the word bones! Check it out, I thought it was funny!! www.jensentv.nl
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of carioca22

    carioca22

    [180]Sep 27, 2007
    • member since: 12/19/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,414

    anita1992 wrote:
    Emily Deschanel was at Jensen las night here in Holland. Check the bottom on the left and you'll see some line in dutch and then the word bones! Check it out, I thought it was funny!! www.jensentv.nl

    That was cool! Probably the longest interview I've seen so far.

    She is so funny isn't she, I guess the hole cast is. She mentioned Brazil! YAY (I'm Brazilian btw).

    Thanks for posting it.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.