Official Bones Questions & Answers Thread

jcmjagfan

[181]Jun 10, 2007
    • level: 17

TBones22 wrote:

Preboomer wrote:

In "Morgue"Bones says she has three degrees; later Caroline says of Bones trained in three types of martial arts, registered marksman with the NRA, hunting license in four states, has two assault charges and shot an unarmed man. I think we are just going to have to suspend realityconcerning what happened when. She has gone out ofthe country many times to help identify bones. so unless she has Hermiones time turner then we just have to accept what they say and not analyze it. At some point in time writers will probably resolve it in the script.

she could have done martial arts as a teenager. after she moved in with her grandfather. she could have gotten her hunting licenses as a teen too but as far as im concerned, thosearent too time consuming so she could have done that anytime in her life. i dont know just my thoughts

It would make a cute scene, though. Someoff-handremark in a conversation, and Bones replies with this 5-minute dissertaion on her degress & certificates & licenses. Then she pauses & says, "oh...that was a rhetorical question, wasn't it"

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tonik2255

[182]Jun 11, 2007
    • level: 31
    kk i have two questions please when does max first appear on screen and booth tries to arrest him and when do we first learn that booth has a son ?

asaneismRnuTs

[183]Jun 11, 2007
    • level: 13
    We first see Max (as in the guise of Ryan O'Neal) in "Judas on a Pole" and we find out about Parker in "Man in Fallout Shelter"

mag31

[184]Jun 18, 2007
    • level: 7

I hope this is the right topic to ask this question, if not, I really apologize. I'd like to download some episodes legaly, I mean pay for them. Someone gave a link for that and I can't find the topic anymore, but My Space, I-tunes, Amazon and Direct2Drive are only for US residents. And I tried on AOL but I couldn't pay without giving them the state I live (= in USA), so I guess this one is also for US residents.

Has anybody living in Europe ever managed to download episodes ? I should try on french sites but I'd rather nothing than episodes in French... Thank you if you can help me.

By the way, if anyone is interested, I know some websites where you can watch streamed episodes. But I don't know if we are allowed to talk about this here, so just ask me

PetitePrincesse

[185]Jun 18, 2007
    • level: 6
    You can buy them on ITunes for 1$99 each, but if i remember it's only the second season ones.

mag31

[186]Jun 18, 2007
    I don't mind if there are only episodes from the second season, but I saw that I-Tunes was for US residents only. I'll try though. Thanks

jcmjagfan

[187]Jun 18, 2007

I think Paid downloadsthat are legal are OK totalk about. It's the illegal onesthat get tv.comin trouble.

you might want to see if tv.com's own Q&A or Forum pages have some info. If not, try the NCIS Forum Q&A thread. They have a LOT of international fans. I know there's several French fans, who might be able to help you find a source.

mag31

[188]Jun 19, 2007
    I'll try that, thanks a lot

Manu4380

[189]Jun 19, 2007
    • level: 8
    If it's true that the third season will have 28 episodes, do you think that, in this season, something will happen between Booth and Bones??

asaneismRnuTs

[190]Jun 19, 2007

This being FOX and all I'll have to see it to believe it when it comes to the 28 episodes to a season...

Booth and Brennan... well your guess is as good as mine.

bouges13

[191]Jun 19, 2007
    • level: 19
    Question about Bone's brother: In the ep. The Man in the Fallout Shelter, I had thought that Bone's brother was basically a decent guy, because the first Christmas after the disappearance of their parents, he had tried to still give his little sister Christmas, which is nice, but Bone's got her hopes up thinking that the parents had returned... then in the ep. The Woman in Limbo, Bone's brother is a derelict who left Bones... Did I miss something, as this seems contradicting in the extreme?
    Edited on 06/19/2007 1:56pm

mag31

[192]Jun 19, 2007
    He was only 19 and didn't know what to do, he was told that it would be better fo his sister if he let her be in the foster system so that's what he decided. There is no contradiction in that. She loved her brother and still loves him but she believed he abandonned hear, that's why Angela talks about "disappointed love".

I hope this was clear enough

FireAndSnow

[193]Jun 22, 2007
    • level: 4

I've heard mentioned in other forum some pig statue thing or something that booth gives brennan. What episode does this happen in and why?

Sorry i missed most of season 2 (sob!) so i'm a bit behind, lol.

thank you!

mag31

[194]Jun 22, 2007
    It happens in 2x04 - The Blonde in the game.

***SPOILER***
    At least that's what I understood.

asaneismRnuTs

[195]Jun 22, 2007

^yup you got it right - one of the cuter moments of season 2 and it looked like this: (just click the spoiler tag)

***SPOILER***

FireAndSnow

[196]Jun 23, 2007

Thanks guys!

Wow that bit looks really cute- i can't wait for the season 2 dvd to come out i wanna watch it! waa!

Its very annoying to cos they are always showing repeats of bones on sky 1/2/3 here in england, but its only ever season 1, so i see bones is on, get my hopes up, then...dang! its always ones i've already got on dvd. lol.

FoolForLove96

[197]Jun 23, 2007
    Hello! I've got a question for you all, maybe you can help. Do we know the exact amount of time Bones spent in the foster-care system? I've watched most (or all) of theepisodes where the topic is discussed, but I can't find the answer. She was 15 when her parents left, and in A Boy in the Tree I'm pretty sure they mention that all of the squints attended a private school. Do the facts add up? She would've only been in private school for at most, the better part of three school years, and that's if any foster parents sent her to one.
    Edited on 06/23/2007 6:11pm

asutho

[198]Jun 23, 2007
    Did season 3 really get an episode order of 28 episodes?

asaneismRnuTs

[199]Jun 23, 2007

FoolForLove96 wrote:
    Hello! I've got a question for you all, maybe you can help. Do we know the exact amount of time Bones spent in the foster-care system? I've watched most (or all) of theepisodes where the topic is discussed, but I can't find the answer. She was 15 when her parents left, and in A Boy in the Tree I'm pretty sure they mention that all of the squints attended a private school. Do the facts add up? She would've only been in private school for at most, the better part of three school years, and that's if any foster parents sent her to one.

That's one of the things we've been discussing ever since Max showed up...

We don't really know the exact timeline yet. It's true that In "Boy in a Bush" Brennan said that she was in the fostersystem untill her grandfather got her out. It's also true that we know her parants disappeared around christmas when she was 15 years old AND in we were also told in 'Stargazer in a Puddle' that apparently Max/Matthew and Ruth/Christine told Bones and Russ that they didn't have any grandparents... It's one of those storyline loops that are still WAY open so sadly so far your guess is as good as any of ours.

asaneismRnuTs

[200]Jun 23, 2007

asutho wrote:
    Did season 3 really get an episode order of 28 episodes?

Yes that seems to be the lastest news... why the season has gotten extended like that is anybody's guess though, and I have to say this being FOX and all I'll have to see it to believe it.