Official Discuss 7x05 - The Twist in the Twister

Geri08

[21]Dec 17, 2011
    • level: 31

Lol! Forgot to mention above in my post...but did anyone else notice how 'BIG' Booth's apartment is getting...I mean it has changed considerably over the years but you always got a feeling of 'small' for the first five seasons...Then in season 6 it got a little bigger, alot brighter, more things in it! I really noticed in this episode how spacious the whole place had got...that camera definitely used a wide lens for some scenes...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bonebooth

[22]Dec 27, 2011
    • level: 5
    Geri08 wrote:

Lol! Forgot to mention above in my post...but did anyone else notice how 'BIG' Booth's apartment is getting...I mean it has changed considerably over the years but you always got a feeling of 'small' for the first five seasons...Then in season 6 it got a little bigger, alot brighter, more things in it! I really noticed in this episode how spacious the whole place had got...that camera definitely used a wide lens for some scenes...

I noticed that too. It has always seemed small to me. In the first episode of season 7 Bones was trying to justify them moving into her place because of all the room it had, they wouldn't be so cramped for space. Looks a lot nicer in there now.

Geri08

[23]Dec 28, 2011
    • level: 31
    bonebooth wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:

I noticed that too. It has always seemed small to me. In the first episode of season 7 Bones was trying to justify them moving into her place because of all the room it had, they wouldn't be so cramped for space. Looks a lot nicer in there now.

Just when we are getting used to Booth's place (always preferred Bones' apartment)
    ***SPOILER***

Juliette723

[24]Dec 28, 2011
    • level: 2

I couldn't agree more, Jemadari. I cannot stand parenting books. Though cultural anthropology is not my strong suit.... I am more of a physical anthropologist, but my archaeology training does make me qualified to agree with you in that these books are pretty much useless because parents have been raising their young since the beginning of life. For proof, see primate interactions. You would think someone as free-spirited and earthy as Angela would know better, or at least the show editors would, though I expected as much from Hodgins. Those books can say a million things, but the thing is, ALL babies are different. What works for some, is not the same as what works for others as my brother is slowly realizing with his new infant. I know Angela and Hodgins are trying to be good parents, but those parenting books represent an ideal, and truth be told, things never quite work out in an ideal manner because something always goes wrong. Talk about an oxymoron....

Edited on 12/28/2011 8:05pm