Official Discussion - 5x15 Bones on a blue line.

penelope1985

[1]Mar 30, 2010
    • level: 21

I feel so good making this. Discuss the episode here.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Starprincess13

[2]Mar 30, 2010
    • level: 24

I am totally loving how it is finally time to make this episode discussion thread.

Edward_Nigma

[3]Mar 30, 2010
    • level: 54
    This is just filler until we get to the real return (aka 100th episode).

penelope1985

[4]Mar 31, 2010
    Edward_Nigma wrote:
    This is just filler until we get to the real return (aka 100th episode).

AARG! Let's be patient and enjoy this one...

Meaghanlr92

[5]Mar 31, 2010
    • level: 4
    I'm interested the most for page 187. I can't wait for tonight!

charmed4eva112

[6]Mar 31, 2010
    • level: 20
    This is going to be exciting. just over half an hour until it's on! I don't know if I can post my review tonight, but tomorrow for sure! I'm so excited for it!

vinsfins

[7]Mar 31, 2010
    • level: 11

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO, Sweets, No!!!! NOT DAISY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the discussion of soulmates at the end.

charmed4eva112

[8]Mar 31, 2010
    • level: 20
    YES! YES! I WAS RIGHT! IT WAS SWEETS AND DAISY!!! EEP!

Spoilers, major spoilers ahead!

Yes, it is not Hodgela getting married; it is Sweets and Daisy! HAHA! I think they're sweet together, no pun intended, and I knew it would be them. Hodgela seemed too quick, especially since Wendell and Angela haven't even broken up yet! BB was extremely cute in this episode, with the talk of soulmates, and that reporter even knew Booth and Brennan were meant to be! And Brennan giving Angela 25% of her profits for her help on the book was so amazing! The case was actually put aside most of the time. I thought the blue bullet was interesting, but the people involved were kind of boring and obvious. So yeah, sorry guys, Hodgela won't get married yet; but it looks like Booth and Brennan could get together, possibly soon.

michelle9145

[9]Mar 31, 2010

arghhhh I'm dying!!!! desperate to watch it, hope it is up soon

WantToBelieve

[10]Mar 31, 2010
    • level: 10

Please someone tell me about page 187!

Starprincess13

[11]Mar 31, 2010

I am thrilled that Bones is finally back!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay. I really liked this episode. I guess the case was okay, I wasn't paying way too much attention to it to be honest. The blue bullets were interesting and I thought the whole thing with rat feces was neat but besides that, the case wasn't very memorable. I really loved the whole personal stuff of the episode. The guy who conquered cancer but then died in front of Sweets was sad and I felt so bad for Sweets (although, I found it a little weird that the guy would receive that news via a text message). I thought it was very sweet (no pun intended) when Sweets proposed to Daisy (I don't love Daisy but I think the two of them are very cute together). I loved the whole 'reporter following Brennan' thing. Everything to do with that storyline was awesome (the reporter always writing stuff down that wasn't about forensics, Brennan giving Angela the money, the Hodgins and Angela interactions about his 'thing that he does', Booth and Brennan's soul mate talk, learning about how Brennan writes the personal stuff, etc). For a minute or two after it ended, I was confused as to why Booth said he found the soul mate theory ridiculous but then remembered that he pointed out the whole 4 arms, 4 legs and 2 heads bit and not the whole having a soul mate bit.

I'll probably have more to say about the episode after I watch it again later but I'll leave it here.

Basically, a very good episode (although I might be slightly biased since I am mainly extremely excited that Bones is finally back and might be unintentionally thinking that the episode is better than it actually is).

BONES IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starprincess13

[12]Mar 31, 2010

WantToBelieve wrote:

Please someone tell me about page 187!

Basically, it is the sex scene of the book. Hodgins confronts Angela about it when he reads it because apparently the guy in it does something that Hodgins describes as 'my thing that I do' so obviously Angela told Brennan about it who then put it in her book.

WantToBelieve

[13]Mar 31, 2010
    • level: 10

Oh lol.

Was hoping for something a bit more exciting than that.

Edited on 03/31/2010 6:50pm

Starprincess13

[14]Mar 31, 2010

charmed4eva112 wrote:
    YES! YES! I WAS RIGHT! IT WAS SWEETS AND DAISY!!! EEP! Spoilers, major spoilers ahead! Yes, it is not Hodgela getting married; it is Sweets and Daisy! HAHA! I think they're sweet together, no pun intended, and I knew it would be them. Hodgela seemed too quick, especially since Wendell and Angela haven't even broken up yet! BB was extremely cute in this episode, with the talk of soulmates, and that reporter even knew Booth and Brennan were meant to be! And Brennan giving Angela 25% of her profits for her help on the book was so amazing! The case was actually put aside most of the time. I thought the blue bullet was interesting, but the people involved were kind of boring and obvious. So yeah, sorry guys, Hodgela won't get married yet; but it looks like Booth and Brennan could get together, possibly soon.

Okay, I won't give anything away but I will say that just because they got engaged in this episode, doesn't mean that they are the ones who are definitely going to get married this season. You can check out the spoiler thread if you want confirmation of who will be (on if it's Daisy/Sweets or another couple).

OnePerCentClub

[15]Mar 31, 2010
    • level: 35
    Ugh, no surprise here, Sweets and Daisy getting married.
    I don't like her!!!!

penelope1985

[16]Apr 1, 2010

People It's definitely Hodgela getting married. Maybe Sweets and Daisy will have a Season Premiere wedding. I loved the episode! It wasn't anything great really but it was very sweet. I loved the Plato talk at the end. Halfway through the episode i was wondering where Booth is. Obviously DB was prepping for the 100th. The japanese girl was awesome. Page 187 could have been handled better. Ill say more later.

OH!

Daisy's shoes when she's up the ladder at the last scene are amazing! Had to say that...

Edited on 04/01/2010 12:26am

Geri08

[17]Apr 1, 2010
    • level: 31
    I loved it...

So had to laugh at Hodgins still driving around in the little mini...You would think with all the cars at his disposal we could manage to see another one...Loved Angela's comment to the Japanese lady 'Belgian and Norwegian are not the same thing'...Hodgins comment to Daisy 'You seem to know your poop'...Daisy's comment, 'Lance and I tried that move (page 187) and the neighbours complained...Hodgins to Cam when he was going to see Angela with the book (page 187) 'Persnal privilege point of order'...Hodgins comment to Angela on leaving after that 'only sleep with guys who can not read or you will always be stuck with me' and of course how he told her that 'he had many other things he did' (that only she knew about)...Bones' comment to Booth which seemed to please him (again page 187) 'I am anxious to try it'...Just loved Bones in her dressinggown at the end and the look that Booth gave her...Starprincess that comment Booth made about 'soul mates'...I got from that that he was only jokingly shugging it off for her benefit because she was...you could see the look in his eye too...But he was really facinated with the four arms, four legs, two heads story as I was...These two will YET complete each other for sure...

Meaghanlr92

[18]Apr 1, 2010
    It was a pretty good episode overall. It could've been my mood, but I didn't find the boy with cancer dying very sad, and I knew I should've, but then again I didn't have a good day and I felt rather bitter. I loved the 'It's my thing that I do' conversation and how many times that line was thrown around. The part about soul mates was cute but really sad, only because it made me miss somebody. Page 187 was sort of a letdown overall, although it was interesting to learn how much Angela helps with Brennan's books, and great that Brennan paid her 25% in the end. When Booth first knocked on Bones' door, I thought they were both in their pajamas though I liked that Bones was and didn't seem to mind. The case could've been more interesting too.

penelope1985

[19]Apr 1, 2010
    The point is people only 7 days to go till the episode of episodes!

Geri08

[20]Apr 1, 2010
    • level: 31
    penelope1985 wrote:
    The point is people only 7 days to go till the episode of episodes!

Wow! I agree...but you need to work on your delaying personal gratification more...You just got this one! Enjoy the moment...and then lets all go mad waiting for next week!