Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Official Discussion - 5x22 The Beginning in the End (5th Season Finale)

OnePerCentClub

[21]May 16, 2010
    • level: 35
    I wonder if this episode will be the beginning of the end of the series or the beginning of whatever situation the episode or episode arc will be about.

Know what I mean?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

penelope1985

[22]May 17, 2010
    • level: 21
    Geri08 wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:
    Hirundine wrote:
    Starprincess13 wrote:
    I was disappointed that the sex wasn't real but besides that, I loved it.

That's the only part that *didn't* bother me.

As I've said before though, the episode alone was not a bad episode - but it was NOT what I was looking for in a finale, and the hype created about it seemed a bit shameful, though at least it was fairly obvious they were trying to be misleading.

yes it was a huge cheat... i get mad every time I think about it.

But the sex scene was real! This opening scene where they make love is actually a view of their future...So where they have not made love yet, this is them making love in the future...Them waking up the next morning is Booth's dream...

Ger don't be so sure until you actually see it!

Ι actually don't want that sex scene to be real cause it was soooo lame!
    I know! But that has always been the view...I was a believer from the start! Not going to stop now...

Meaghanlr92

[23]May 17, 2010
    • level: 4
    Starprincess13 wrote:

Hirundine wrote:
    Starprincess13 wrote:
    I was disappointed that the sex wasn't real but besides that, I loved it.
    That's the only part that *didn't* bother me.

As I've said before though, the episode alone was not a bad episode - but it was NOT what I was looking for in a finale, and the hype created about it seemed a bit shameful, though at least it was fairly obvious they were trying to be misleading.

Yeah. I had problems with the placement of the episode (I loved the episode but it was a horrible idea to have it as a season finale, especially with the final scene) and all the hype/news surrounding it that turned out to be false (although, that's kind of the risk I take anyway when I choose to read spoilers) but not with the episode itself.

So with this finale, we have heard that there will be some sort of pay off for fans so I will be disappointed if that doesn't happen or if the episode is terrible.

So will I. I'll be a sad panda

lrigD

[24]May 19, 2010
    • level: 8
    Well, first time I actually post something before the episode airs...

I was so disappointed to find out that it airs Thursday in Canada, too! But so glad I don't have to work Friday, or else I wouldn't have been able to see it till Sunday! And that would just be cruel ^^

I have no idea what to expect from this episode, though... I know the spoilers (I think I do), but I just have no idea what to expect. Oh, delicious anticipation...

GAOMariposa

[25]May 19, 2010
    • level: 6
    I feel like everyone is holding their breath.

Starprincess13

[26]May 19, 2010
    • level: 24

GAOMariposa wrote:

That's for sure. I know I am.

BarryWeen3

[27]May 20, 2010
    • level: 14
    Starprincess13 wrote:

GAOMariposa wrote:

That's for sure. I know I am.

Don't do it for too long though or you'll pass out...

Geri08

[28]May 20, 2010
    • level: 31
    Just a question. Can anyone tell me how long it takes for the episode to be posted on the internet for download after the episode airs? I usually watch it when I get up in the morning but I was thinking of staying up tonight and watching it as soon as I can (yeah I know, but I am in good company here on this forum)...The States are five hours behind me here (that would be New York, LA would be about 9/10 hours), so the episode should air around 1am my time...

penelope1985

[29]May 20, 2010
    15 minutes

penelope1985

[30]May 20, 2010
    Torrents are posted at 4:15 AM in my time zone...

Geri08

[31]May 20, 2010
    penelope1985 wrote:
    Torrents are posted at 4:15 AM in my time zone...

That's good...Thanks Penelope...you sound as if you have watched it early enough too...

penelope1985

[32]May 20, 2010
    Υes i stayed up for last year's finale and for this years Christmas episode....

Geri08

[33]May 20, 2010
    Hope I can do it...By the way...just read over on Twitter that some small canadian channel showed the final last night in Canada...It has not been downloaded (just checked to make sure)...but whoever it was who saw it is not dropping any spoilers....

Geri08

[34]May 20, 2010

Geri08 wrote:
    Hope I can do it...By the way...just read over on Twitter that some small canadian channel showed the final last night in Canada...It has not been downloaded (just checked to make sure)...but whoever it was who saw it is not dropping any spoilers....

Only spoiler so far
    ***SPOILER***

Edited on 05/20/2010 5:15am

Meaghanlr92

[35]May 20, 2010
    Geri08 wrote:
    What? Seriously? If it was a Canadian channel, I didn't see it, or it was on really late. Darn . . . I probably should've looked more.

Geri08

[36]May 20, 2010
    Meaghanlr92 wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:
    What? Seriously? If it was a Canadian channel, I didn't see it, or it was on really late. Darn . . . I probably should've looked more.

Seemingly it was a small 'digitised station'...it had been advertised as been on in some places and not in others...Some people took a chance and watched to see and others did not believe that it would be on...lucky sods that did!

penelope1985

[37]May 20, 2010
    Geri08 wrote:
    Meaghanlr92 wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:

Seemingly it was a small 'digitised station'...it had been advertised as been on in some places and not in others...Some people took a chance and watched to see and others did not believe that it would be on...lucky sods that did!

OH COME ON!. and nobody leaked what happens?

Meaghanlr92

[38]May 20, 2010
    Geri08 wrote:
    Meaghanlr92 wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:

I get a lot of channels, and I think the channel would have to be pretty small for me not to get it. I might have missed it on the guide, so I'm really kicking myself.

Although, really, you would think if people DID see it, they would've said more than what they did. Are we really sure they saw it? Any specific channel it was on?

Starprincess13

[39]May 20, 2010

penelope1985 wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:
    Meaghanlr92 wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:
    OH COME ON!. and nobody leaked what happens?

I'm surprised that no one has said anything so I guess not very many people watched it. I'm still annoyed though that I didn't know it was on. I don't know if I have that channel or not but if I had known, I would have checked my tv guide thing on every single channel. Darn.

Starprincess13

[40]May 20, 2010

Meaghanlr92 wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:
    Meaghanlr92 wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:
    I get a lot of channels, and I think the channel would have to be pretty small for me not to get it. I might have missed it on the guide, so I'm really kicking myself. Although, really, you would think if people DID see it, they would've said more than what they did. Are we really sure they saw it? Any specific channel it was on?

Same here. I get a lot of channels as well but after I heard that Global wasn't airing it, I didn't even bother checking on my tv guide thing. That's the last time I ever do something that stupid again. Has anyone said what channel it was on? I want to know if I couldn't have seen it anyway or if I need to start hitting myself for missing it.