Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Official Discussion - 6x01 - The Mastodon in the room.

carioca22

[81]Sep 27, 2010
    • level: 15

firefairyangel wrote:
    Yeah, I probably should have specified that I was also referring to other boards I've been looking at. I've seen quite a few comments saying Brennan was emotionless about Hannah, and didn't seem to react at all.

Wow. No reaction?

Of course she reacted and of course it would be subtle. She's the queen at hiding feelings specially in situations like this.

What people expected? She started crying or something?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Hirundine

[82]Sep 27, 2010
    • level: 26

firefairyangel wrote:
    Yeah, I probably should have specified that I was also referring to other boards I've been looking at. I've seen quite a few comments saying Brennan was emotionless about Hannah, and didn't seem to react at all.
    Odd. Maybe Booth registered himself an account, he seems to be having an awful lot of difficulty figuring out what Bones is really thinking these days.

Then, as I recall there were people who complained, after Brennan whimpered through the funeral about how she would've taken Booth's place and then slapped him in the face and broke into his house to yell at him after she realized she'd been lied to, that she didn't have any reaction to the fake death in season 3 either. I mean, yes the Zack thing eclipsed it by the end and they sort of need to bring it up again at some point instead of pretending it didn't happen, but I think she was satisfactorily upset in the beginning even for a "normal" person.

Edited on 09/27/2010 4:56pm

OnePerCentClub

[83]Sep 27, 2010
    • level: 35
    carioca22 wrote:
    Wow. No reaction?
    Of course she reacted and of course it would be subtle. She's the queen at hiding feelings specially in situations like this.
    What people expected? She started crying or something?

Actually, I expected she reacted the way she did and made the comment she made.

Episode was okay. It wasn't great, it was... an episode.

Kos_Tas

[84]Sep 28, 2010
    • level: 3
    penelope1985 wrote:
    Kos_Tas wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:
    Που ειναι ο Κωστης? Welcome back boy!

Παρακολουθώ απ τις επάλξεις

Ασε τις επαλξεις και μπες στο χορο!

Κάλα ντε....ωχουυυυυ lol

penelope1985

[85]Sep 28, 2010
    • level: 21
    Kos_Tas wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:
    Kos_Tas wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:
    Που ειναι ο Κωστης? Welcome back boy!

Παρακολουθώ απ τις επάλξεις

Ασε τις επαλξεις και μπες στο χορο!

Κάλα ντε....ωχουυυυυ lol

Xαχχαα! Μην βαριεσαι! Σχολιασε τα παντα!

danharr

[86]Sep 28, 2010
    • level: 45

Well it's Bones so I've learned to give the show a wide logical birth to work with. So after letting go of Cam being so inept she needs her old team to save her as the device to put us back at the way things have always been. I suppose it was an okay Bones episode the elements were there and some good revelation with Sweets going it without Daisy great job for him and Angela and Hodgkins having a baby. Well hopefully those last two elements will add to what we've become accustomed too and give us enjoyable episodes for the rest of the season.

welnoc

[87]Oct 1, 2010
    • level: 9

I don't think Cam was so much inept as she was depressed and disinterested. She'd just lost a very close team who were good friends as well.

Her concentrating, or desire to concentrate, on the injuries of soldiers may have been her attempt distract herself from the change in her circumstances.

And for the record: I love Brennan's new hairstyle! I think she looks so much lovelier than she did with the other style(s.)