Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Official Discussion - 6x03 - The Maggots in the Meathead

penelope1985

[1]Oct 6, 2010
    • level: 21

You know the drill! Discuss! 18 hours to go....

Edited on 10/07/2010 4:50am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Geri08

[2]Oct 7, 2010
    • level: 31
    Looking forward to this one...The trailers look funny.

michelle9145

[3]Oct 7, 2010
    • level: 4

Geri08 wrote:
    Looking forward to this one...The trailers look funny.

Me too. I just love Brennan 'that's so random yo... in the vernacular' - just cracks me up, cannot wait

caitfate

[4]Oct 7, 2010
    • level: 7

Will they pick an intern already?! I'm really getting tired of the constant rotation

Hirundine

[5]Oct 7, 2010
    • level: 26
    Errrgh, this can't go well.

Also, is it just me or did it *not* look sunny at that beach?

Hirundine

[6]Oct 7, 2010
    • level: 26
    STELLAAAAA.

Also, everyone knows TTFN. That's Tigger-slang.

neokid0298

[7]Oct 7, 2010
    • level: 8
    The sets didn't look much like the Jersey Shore.

For one, it lacked condoms with needles in them.

Secondly, it lacked sand dunes at the beach.

penelope1985

[8]Oct 7, 2010
    neokid0298 wrote:
    The sets didn't look much like the Jersey Shore.

For one, it lacked condoms with needles in them.

Secondly, it lacked sand dunes at the beach.

LOL

penelope1985

[9]Oct 7, 2010
    OMG! I LOVED THIS EPISODE SO MUCH. I want to analyze the crap out of it but I have to go to work so.... cu later.

michelle9145

[10]Oct 8, 2010
    • level: 4

penelope1985 wrote:
    OMG! I LOVED THIS EPISODE SO MUCH. I want to analyze the crap out of it but I have to go to work so.... cu later.

OMG PENELOPE ME TOO! i just wanted to cry at the end but i soo love it. I can't even write coherent sentances write now so i'm going to come back later as well

Aleksandra85

[11]Oct 8, 2010
    • level: 2
    michelle9145 wrote:

penelope1985 wrote:

OMG PENELOPE ME TOO! i just wanted to cry at the end but i soo love it. I can't even write coherent sentances write now so i'm going to come back later as well

You are so mean. Now I have to watch it even though I said that I won't watch Hannah episodes.

Geri08

[12]Oct 8, 2010
    michelle9145 wrote:

penelope1985 wrote:

Well you two have me in a tiz now...I am just about to watch it but have to go to a meeting straight after, so will review later too...

Aleksandra85

[13]Oct 8, 2010
    I loved the episode,but the ending just crushed my heart. Brennan was amazing in this episode,she is trying so hard to be happy for Booth,but her eyes are so sad. And Booth is so annoying with this I'm going to prove to everyone that I can be happy without Brennan attitude. I could just punch him in the face. I had to skip the bed scene, I don't have a stomach for it.
    I loved conversation between Cam and Ange. Now they all know that Angela is pregnant,only poor Hodgins doesn't know that they know.

penelope1985

[14]Oct 8, 2010
    Aleksandra85 wrote:
    I loved the episode,but the ending just crushed my heart. Brennan was amazing in this episode,she is trying so hard to be happy for Booth,but her eyes are so sad. And Booth is so annoying with this I'm going to prove to everyone that I can be happy without Brennan attitude. I could just punch him in the face. I had to skip the bed scene, I don't have a stomach for it.
    I loved conversation between Cam and Ange. Now they all know that Angela is pregnant,only poor Hodgins doesn't know that they know.

So I take it you watched 6x02 too?

Aleksandra85

[15]Oct 8, 2010
    penelope1985 wrote:
    Aleksandra85 wrote:

So I take it you watched 6x02 too?

I had to (I've decided that some blond girl won't scare me away from my show). I'm really crazy when it comes to Bones and that's why I love this forum. Here I feel that I'm not alone in my craziness.

penelope1985

[16]Oct 8, 2010

OK Soooooo.....

Poor Brennan man! Poor Brennan! She was equally hilarious and heart crushing in this episode. Her conversation with Hannah was revealing. If Hannah doesn't understand she's in love with Booth already she's crazy... and dumb. I think she suspects it now...

And that last scene... Her saying "You're welcome" and realizing Booth was thanking Hannah... OMG. And then her saying "... the person that doesn't live here should leave." And then them staring at each other in the hallway... OMG!

The rest of the episode was hilarious. I never caught the Jersey shore on MTV but I found the whole Guidos thing hilarious.

Nothing more to say really...

Edited on 10/08/2010 5:44am

Sirique

[17]Oct 8, 2010
    • level: 14

He said it! The word!! VAMPIRE! lol When someone like David say this word, it has much more meaning than if anyone else would say it.

Edited on 10/08/2010 6:15am
    Edited 4 total times.

penelope1985

[18]Oct 8, 2010
    Sirique wrote:

He said it! The word!! VAMPIRE! lol When someone like David say this word, it has much more meaning than if anyone else would say it.

You're so right!

Geri08

[19]Oct 8, 2010

Really enjoyed this episode...Enjoyed the whole Jersey Shore bit...such a laugh at their antics and of course Bones herself...Emily is just wonderful...

The episode itself made me happy and sad...The opening scene...uugh!! Well let's just say I enjoyed Booth and glad to see him happy...but that's it...Two weeks in a row for Hannah (two bedroom scenes which made me sick...one would have sufficed)...Only good thing about that is 'two down and only three to go'...And of course that any sex (excuse me, making love) scenes between Bones and Booth will be so so so much better and hotter! I actually have to say, as much as Hannah is basically a nice person, I think that she is a slight manipulator...I noticed it in the last episode, but it was very subtle and came more from conjecture, but noticed it again here and it's definitely there...very subtle again but I'm good at subltle...believe me, it's there...Some examples, from the last episode and this one...Hannah followed Booth...he was surprised to see her in the last episode, had not thought that she would, but she did...follow him! She says it herself in this episode...'I came back from Afghanistan to be with Seeley' (by the way, I hate how she says Seeley...nothing to do with the fact I think that Bones should call him that, because I would much prefer her to always call him Booth, much more sexy and meaningful coming from her mouth)...Also when she spoke to Booth that morning about having to leave early because she needed to go back to her place to get some clothes...leading on to her phoning him while he was on the beach with Bones, she was obviously at his place or asking to leave stuff at his place when he told her to move all her stuff in...She is gradually getting where she wants to be and Booth was 'very casual' (as Bones said), but that is just what this relationship is to him...Hannah knows or at least has her suspicions that Booth and Bones are something special to each other...She is cute enough, that she draws on that...Pub scene in the last episode and Bones' office scene in this one...You can see it on her face in both the office scene and the final scene in this epi exactly what is going through her mind...She could see something on Bones' face when she asked her to be sure about moving in...She came back to be with Booth, but she can see quite clearly that there is so much more between him and Bones and this came through even more so in this episode...Some people felt that there was no chemistry between BB so far this season, well I think that everybody should have seen more between them this time...it was definitely there and will only get stronger as BB get back to being just themselves with each other...

The whole issue with the vintage phone was just wonderful...The look on Bones' face and the excitement in her voice when she told Hannah about why Booth liked it...How he had been looking for it forever (by the way, I wonder how Hannah found one so quickly?)....I got a feeling at the end there when Booth saw it and went over to it that he was not as excited about getting it from Hannah as he was about the fact that it was Bones who had told her what to get and I thought that that was sad...Booth looked like this whole scene was poignant for him...Just love how he followed her out to the hall...that near broke my heart! Also 'When two people share traditional domicile for the first time, the other person leaves'...that did break my heart...The look on her face, the look on Booth's face...and that was when he followed her out to the hall...

Had to love Fisher...I really felt sorry for him throughout...if this was real life, I would have been worried about him...He is trying to cope but is not doing too good...After his 'meltdown/breakdown' (by the way, I believe 'breakthrough' because it is only being able to let go and have this meltdown that you can start to heal)...He is still in a low place...I hope that he gets better as time goes by...Love how all of the squints were worrying about him...

Loved the victims mother in Booth's office...had to laugh at Booth...he had his hanky out ready to give it to her, but the more she went on the more he wrung the poor thing...that mama was scary or what? Great scene! Loved 'he never lied to me, not twice anyway'!...

Loved Bones and Booth talking about cologne and Booth saying he did not wear cologne because it smelled like perfume...Lol!

Loved the whole 'Billy Elliot' scene...

Overall, I loved this episode...definitely gave me more hope in the BB stakes...My heart ached for Bones throughout...She definitely loves the guy...anyone who can not see that is blind...The most important thing is that she can see it herself now...and as for Booth...doing ok in the 'trying to move on game' alright, but you can see that he's not doing as well as he'd like to be...his heart just isn't in it, it's elsewhere!

P.S.

Hannah did not have much stuff to move in....just makes it easier for her to move out...

Edited on 10/08/2010 7:00am

Geri08

[20]Oct 8, 2010

Just how far will Brennan go to ensure Booth's happiness?

http://bonestheory.wordpress.com/2010/10/08/morning-after-q/