Official Discussion - 6x05 - The Bones that weren't

OnePerCentClub

[61]Nov 19, 2010
    • level: 35
    Everything was going well until... Hannah appeared... but I had to finish watching.

I wonder what is wrong with Brennan lately that she pauses too much before saying something complicated. I find it desperating and she didn't use to do it, it's like Emily is about to forget her lines or something.

I have nothing against sex, but Hannah and Booth having sex all the time makes me realize where their relationship is headed. Yes, to disaster.

Angela's participation in the case was really cool but it seemed totally unbelievable.

Brennan leaving Hannah's hospital room and Booth staring at her, watching her leave, was worth watching the whole episode. There are still feelings there and it's still their moment, it hasn't died. So I hope this is the relevance in Hannah getting shot, Booth's feelings for Brennan resurfacing little by little; otherwise, her getting shot is totally pointless, because I don't believe in that Brennan/Hannah friendship at all.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Geri08

[62]Nov 20, 2010
    • level: 31
    OnePerCentClub wrote:
    So I hope this is the relevance in Hannah getting shot, Booth's feelings for Brennan resurfacing little by little; otherwise, her getting shot is totally pointless, because I don't believe in that Brennan/Hannah friendship at all.

I do not see that 'friendship' either and for that matter, I do not want to ever see it...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.