Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Official Discussion - 6x09 - The Doctor in the photo

  • Avatar of Geri08

    Geri08

    [161]Dec 15, 2010
    • member since: 03/22/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 11,631
    grissomsidle wrote:

    So, I've been watching the beginning scene with Booth, Bones, Hannah, Hodgins and Angela repeatedly and I am trying to figure something out I think. Okay, so he looks over at Hannah the first time after Bones has started doing her thing and then the second time when he looks over and she gives this disgusted face he looks back towards Brennan. Anyway, he then moves his eyes slightly back towards Hannah and his smile lessens a little. It seems to me it was a reaction to Hannah's reaction or something. Or you know I am just imagining things. Please someone else take a look at it and tell me your take on that part please pretty pretty please.



    Just took a look...Yeah I definitely noticed it...the first time he looks at Hannah, he is is smiling and she is too, like this is the greatest party trick anyone could ever do...it is sort of a proud look and smile too...Then the second time he looks, Hannah is scowling with a sort of a grossed out look...Smiling Booth suddenly looks contrite! You could take it a couple of ways...He sees Hannah's disapproval at a. him enjoying Bones' party trick with obvious pride on his face or b. he notices she is grossed out by the whole thing (although she seemed to enjoy it at the start), so I would have to air on the side of a...Good one though!

    Also when we see that first scene of them at the table you hear Hannah state 'I can not imagine going from a woman to a mom'...I wonder what Booth thought of that...Also I think I might have said it before, but considering that Bones is giving this dinner party for her friends, she does not look particularly happy throughout...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of grissomsidle

    grissomsidle

    [162]Dec 15, 2010
    • member since: 10/05/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 4,038

    Geri08 wrote:
    grissomsidle wrote:


    So, I've been watching the beginning scene with Booth, Bones, Hannah, Hodgins and Angela repeatedly and I am trying to figure something out I think. Okay, so he looks over at Hannah the first time after Bones has started doing her thing and then the second time when he looks over and she gives this disgusted face he looks back towards Brennan. Anyway, he then moves his eyes slightly back towards Hannah and his smile lessens a little. It seems to me it was a reaction to Hannah's reaction or something. Or you know I am just imagining things. Please someone else take a look at it and tell me your take on that part please pretty pretty please.


    Just took a look...Yeah I definitely noticed it...the first time he looks at Hannah, he is is smiling and she is too, like this is the greatest party trick anyone could ever do...it is sort of a proud look and smile too...Then the second time he looks, Hannah is scowling with a sort of a grossed out look...Smiling Booth suddenly looks contrite! You could take it a couple of ways...He sees Hannah's disapproval at a. him enjoying Bones' party trick with obvious pride on his face or b. he notices she is grossed out by the whole thing (although she seemed to enjoy it at the start), so I would have to air on the side of a...Good one though! Also when we see that first scene of them at the table you hear Hannah state 'I can not imagine going from a woman to a mom'...I wonder what Booth thought of that...Also I think I might have said it before, but considering that Bones is giving this dinner party for her friends, she does not look particularly happy throughout...


    Thank you so much for taking a look. What you said makes sense. I was trying to figure it out and I wasn't quite sure. As for Hannah's comment I had never thought about that. But yeah what does he think. I mean Booth has introduced her to his son. While she isn't his mom and wouldn't be if they were to get married she would still be a mom of sorts. And um, I don't see how becoming a mom would stop you from still being a woman. Anyway, I would think Booth being a dad and all would want someone you know that could imagine being a mom (*cough*Brennan*cough*).

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Geri08

    Geri08

    [163]Dec 15, 2010
    • member since: 03/22/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 11,631
    grissomsidle wrote:

    Geri08 wrote:
    grissomsidle wrote:


    So, I've been watching the beginning scene with Booth, Bones, Hannah, Hodgins and Angela repeatedly and I am trying to figure something out I think. Okay, so he looks over at Hannah the first time after Bones has started doing her thing and then the second time when he looks over and she gives this disgusted face he looks back towards Brennan. Anyway, he then moves his eyes slightly back towards Hannah and his smile lessens a little. It seems to me it was a reaction to Hannah's reaction or something. Or you know I am just imagining things. Please someone else take a look at it and tell me your take on that part please pretty pretty please.


    Just took a look...Yeah I definitely noticed it...the first time he looks at Hannah, he is is smiling and she is too, like this is the greatest party trick anyone could ever do...it is sort of a proud look and smile too...Then the second time he looks, Hannah is scowling with a sort of a grossed out look...Smiling Booth suddenly looks contrite! You could take it a couple of ways...He sees Hannah's disapproval at a. him enjoying Bones' party trick with obvious pride on his face or b. he notices she is grossed out by the whole thing (although she seemed to enjoy it at the start), so I would have to air on the side of a...Good one though! Also when we see that first scene of them at the table you hear Hannah state 'I can not imagine going from a woman to a mom'...I wonder what Booth thought of that...Also I think I might have said it before, but considering that Bones is giving this dinner party for her friends, she does not look particularly happy throughout...


    Thank you so much for taking a look. What you said makes sense. I was trying to figure it out and I wasn't quite sure. As for Hannah's comment I had never thought about that. But yeah what does he think. I mean Booth has introduced her to his son. While she isn't his mom and wouldn't be if they were to get married she would still be a mom of sorts. And um, I don't see how becoming a mom would stop you from still being a woman. Anyway, I would think Booth being a dad and all would want someone you know that could imagine being a mom (*cough*Brennan*cough*).



    I think that is why TBTB had Hannah say that...I think it was to give Booth more cause to think...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of grissomsidle

    grissomsidle

    [164]Dec 15, 2010
    • member since: 10/05/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 4,038
    Geri08 wrote:
    grissomsidle wrote:

    Geri08 wrote:
    grissomsidle wrote:


    So, I've been watching the beginning scene with Booth, Bones, Hannah, Hodgins and Angela repeatedly and I am trying to figure something out I think. Okay, so he looks over at Hannah the first time after Bones has started doing her thing and then the second time when he looks over and she gives this disgusted face he looks back towards Brennan. Anyway, he then moves his eyes slightly back towards Hannah and his smile lessens a little. It seems to me it was a reaction to Hannah's reaction or something. Or you know I am just imagining things. Please someone else take a look at it and tell me your take on that part please pretty pretty please.


    Just took a look...Yeah I definitely noticed it...the first time he looks at Hannah, he is is smiling and she is too, like this is the greatest party trick anyone could ever do...it is sort of a proud look and smile too...Then the second time he looks, Hannah is scowling with a sort of a grossed out look...Smiling Booth suddenly looks contrite! You could take it a couple of ways...He sees Hannah's disapproval at a. him enjoying Bones' party trick with obvious pride on his face or b. he notices she is grossed out by the whole thing (although she seemed to enjoy it at the start), so I would have to air on the side of a...Good one though! Also when we see that first scene of them at the table you hear Hannah state 'I can not imagine going from a woman to a mom'...I wonder what Booth thought of that...Also I think I might have said it before, but considering that Bones is giving this dinner party for her friends, she does not look particularly happy throughout...


    Thank you so much for taking a look. What you said makes sense. I was trying to figure it out and I wasn't quite sure. As for Hannah's comment I had never thought about that. But yeah what does he think. I mean Booth has introduced her to his son. While she isn't his mom and wouldn't be if they were to get married she would still be a mom of sorts. And um, I don't see how becoming a mom would stop you from still being a woman. Anyway, I would think Booth being a dad and all would want someone you know that could imagine being a mom (*cough*Brennan*cough*).



    I think that is why TBTB had Hannah say that...I think it was to give Booth more cause to think...


    And now he has Hannah's comment and Brennan admitting she made a mistake all in one episode. I see this a I think it's positive possibly. I mean if he starts thinking on these two things then we should see the Booth and Hannah ship go down. I am good with that. I would be sorry she got hurt but she just doesn't belong with him.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Geri08

    Geri08

    [165]Dec 15, 2010
    • member since: 03/22/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 11,631
    grissomsidle wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:
    grissomsidle wrote:

    Geri08 wrote:
    grissomsidle wrote:


    So, I've been watching the beginning scene with Booth, Bones, Hannah, Hodgins and Angela repeatedly and I am trying to figure something out I think. Okay, so he looks over at Hannah the first time after Bones has started doing her thing and then the second time when he looks over and she gives this disgusted face he looks back towards Brennan. Anyway, he then moves his eyes slightly back towards Hannah and his smile lessens a little. It seems to me it was a reaction to Hannah's reaction or something. Or you know I am just imagining things. Please someone else take a look at it and tell me your take on that part please pretty pretty please.


    Just took a look...Yeah I definitely noticed it...the first time he looks at Hannah, he is is smiling and she is too, like this is the greatest party trick anyone could ever do...it is sort of a proud look and smile too...Then the second time he looks, Hannah is scowling with a sort of a grossed out look...Smiling Booth suddenly looks contrite! You could take it a couple of ways...He sees Hannah's disapproval at a. him enjoying Bones' party trick with obvious pride on his face or b. he notices she is grossed out by the whole thing (although she seemed to enjoy it at the start), so I would have to air on the side of a...Good one though! Also when we see that first scene of them at the table you hear Hannah state 'I can not imagine going from a woman to a mom'...I wonder what Booth thought of that...Also I think I might have said it before, but considering that Bones is giving this dinner party for her friends, she does not look particularly happy throughout...


    Thank you so much for taking a look. What you said makes sense. I was trying to figure it out and I wasn't quite sure. As for Hannah's comment I had never thought about that. But yeah what does he think. I mean Booth has introduced her to his son. While she isn't his mom and wouldn't be if they were to get married she would still be a mom of sorts. And um, I don't see how becoming a mom would stop you from still being a woman. Anyway, I would think Booth being a dad and all would want someone you know that could imagine being a mom (*cough*Brennan*cough*).



    I think that is why TBTB had Hannah say that...I think it was to give Booth more cause to think...


    And now he has Hannah's comment and Brennan admitting she made a mistake all in one episode. I see this a I think it's positive possibly. I mean if he starts thinking on these two things then we should see the Booth and Hannah ship go down. I am good with that. I would be sorry she got hurt but she just doesn't belong with him.


    I think after this episode we will definitely see more of Booth thinking and there will definitely me more pain and angst...but I can live with that if Hannah is gone sooner rather than later!...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of grissomsidle

    grissomsidle

    [166]Dec 15, 2010
    • member since: 10/05/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 4,038
    Geri08 wrote:
    grissomsidle wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:
    grissomsidle wrote:

    Geri08 wrote:
    grissomsidle wrote:


    So, I've been watching the beginning scene with Booth, Bones, Hannah, Hodgins and Angela repeatedly and I am trying to figure something out I think. Okay, so he looks over at Hannah the first time after Bones has started doing her thing and then the second time when he looks over and she gives this disgusted face he looks back towards Brennan. Anyway, he then moves his eyes slightly back towards Hannah and his smile lessens a little. It seems to me it was a reaction to Hannah's reaction or something. Or you know I am just imagining things. Please someone else take a look at it and tell me your take on that part please pretty pretty please.


    Just took a look...Yeah I definitely noticed it...the first time he looks at Hannah, he is is smiling and she is too, like this is the greatest party trick anyone could ever do...it is sort of a proud look and smile too...Then the second time he looks, Hannah is scowling with a sort of a grossed out look...Smiling Booth suddenly looks contrite! You could take it a couple of ways...He sees Hannah's disapproval at a. him enjoying Bones' party trick with obvious pride on his face or b. he notices she is grossed out by the whole thing (although she seemed to enjoy it at the start), so I would have to air on the side of a...Good one though! Also when we see that first scene of them at the table you hear Hannah state 'I can not imagine going from a woman to a mom'...I wonder what Booth thought of that...Also I think I might have said it before, but considering that Bones is giving this dinner party for her friends, she does not look particularly happy throughout...


    Thank you so much for taking a look. What you said makes sense. I was trying to figure it out and I wasn't quite sure. As for Hannah's comment I had never thought about that. But yeah what does he think. I mean Booth has introduced her to his son. While she isn't his mom and wouldn't be if they were to get married she would still be a mom of sorts. And um, I don't see how becoming a mom would stop you from still being a woman. Anyway, I would think Booth being a dad and all would want someone you know that could imagine being a mom (*cough*Brennan*cough*).



    I think that is why TBTB had Hannah say that...I think it was to give Booth more cause to think...


    And now he has Hannah's comment and Brennan admitting she made a mistake all in one episode. I see this a I think it's positive possibly. I mean if he starts thinking on these two things then we should see the Booth and Hannah ship go down. I am good with that. I would be sorry she got hurt but she just doesn't belong with him.


    I think after this episode we will definitely see more of Booth thinking and there will definitely me more pain and angst...but I can live with that if Hannah is gone sooner rather than later!...


    I am totally there with you. And I am going to clarify that I meant positive in the long run not necessarily at the moment.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Geri08

    Geri08

    [167]Dec 15, 2010
    • member since: 03/22/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 11,631
    Just rewatched the part where they first went to see the body...You know the theory that they run with in this episode about three days for your world to go upside down and three days for it to right itself again...well Bones first starts 'seeing things' when she first notices the victims's ring which is basically her (Bones') ring! This came directly after Booth mentions that the victim was the same weight and height as Bones...Ergo, Bones much have been feeling a bit out of sorts for a while now...makes sense...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BarryWeen3

    BarryWeen3

    [168]Dec 15, 2010
    • member since: 09/28/05
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,145
    grissomsidle wrote:
    I have yet to see Inception. In fact the rental is sitting at home in my room right now. I plan on watching it Wednesday night. So please for the love of Bones do not give away too much.


    Sorry.

    Hid plot points now in spoiler text. Left the statement about the top in as I think out of context without watching the entire film it won't make much sense anyway what I'm talking about. But the rest I hid in spoiler text.

    My copy of Inception arrived last week, I've watched it twice now. Love the movie. Hope you enjoy it too.

    MuteTroubadouR wrote:

    BarryWeen3 wrote:
    MuteTroubadouR wrote:


    BarryWeen3 wrote:
    This is similar to the debate my friends and I had about the spinning top in Inception.
    Please please please don't talk about Inception. I hate it with such a fierce intensity that it makes me nauseous to think about.
    You hate Inception, really? May I ask why? Everyone I've talked to either loved the movie or disliked the movie because either they couldn't understand what was going on or didn't find it very interesting of a plot.
    I never really get to the cinema, so I didn't see it until October, when my film class set the major assignment, which was 'Swede (as in remake low-tech) a concept/scene from Inception.' That was all well and good. I watched it, it was kind of slow but nothing hate-worthy. Until I started making the film with my group. And let's just say it was the single most horrific six weeks of my life. Unrivalled. In which my group members did absolutely nothing, never showed up for sessions, never seemed to care - I storyboarded, filmed, edited, did sound for the entire thing and then they have the nerve to call me a controlling b*tch. So to sum up, my intense hatred for the movie doesn't have much to do with the actually movie, but instead the terrible experience I had whilst trying to film part of it. I don't know if I'll ever be able to sit through it again.




    Well that sucks. Sorry to hear that. Yeah, working in teams is sometimes great when everyone contributes, but teams can also lead to situations such as you describe. Hopefully, in the future, your hate for the experience will separate from the film as I think it's a great film in its own right.
    Edited on 12/15/2010 8:50am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BarryWeen3

    BarryWeen3

    [169]Dec 15, 2010
    • member since: 09/28/05
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,145
    Geri08 wrote:
    Just rewatched the part where they first went to see the body...You know the theory that they run with in this episode about three days for your world to go upside down and three days for it to right itself again...well Bones first starts 'seeing things' when she first notices the victims's ring which is basically her (Bones') ring! This came directly after Booth mentions that the victim was the same weight and height as Bones...Ergo, Bones much have been feeling a bit out of sorts for a while now...makes sense...


    They've both been out of sorts ever since this season began. It's just more pronounced now with both of them as Booth overcompensates with his moving on and Bones tries to deal with her newly rediscovered feelings.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lostcause78

    lostcause78

    [170]Dec 15, 2010
    • member since: 10/11/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 185

    I think it'll be really hard for the writers to make BB happen this season.


    They've tried too hard to make sure everyone understands that Booth does love Hannah, and she didn't fall into the "kid hates her" category which would be their emergency way out of it all.


    However we certainly did see the first real signs of the relationship not being as picture perfect as it appeared to be at the start of this season, in this episode though, and there will most likely be an increasing number of little things and escalating issues from here. But I think the most to hope for, is a Tabula Rasa relationshipwise this season, maybe a mirror of last season finale only with a kiss, instead of that "ooooh missed opportunity again!" moment.


    After all this back and forth considering BB for the length of the entire show, I don't think they are going to rush the culmination now. That's at least the feeling I get. And in all honesty, I like that they show Booth DID move on.That he didn't just make an empty postulation and hang about looking for a filler. Makes it much more worthwhile when they do find eachother. Things don't always come by themselves, or are written in stone from the beginning - not even BB. Thea real and actual threat of something great passing you by, if you fail to act on your feelings for too long.


    To me that makes it even better when they grab that second chance that not all are lucky enough to get. We all got to give ourselves a kick now and then, and stop taking the ones we care for the most, for granted.



    Now as for killing off Hannah. I'm not really fan of that. Seems too easy and I'd just assume the writers couldn't figure out how to properly get out of the bind they've put themselves in.


    Plus I actually do like the character, and would be interesting to see how she would react as a guest star now and then, being in the position Bones is now. I'm not really worried they'd make it a love triangle thing though. Once Bones and Booth end up as a couple. There is no way they can introduce any scenario that would make Booth (or Bones for that matter) question wether or not they are right for eachother. That would be very unbelievable given all that's passed.

    Edited on 12/15/2010 9:44pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of grissomsidle

    grissomsidle

    [171]Dec 15, 2010
    • member since: 10/05/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 4,038
    Thanks for doing that BarryWeen3. It being Wednesday night and all I have finally seen it. I really need to see it again though.I did enjoy the movie. Okay, enough off-topic on my part. I think killing off Hannah is a bad idea too. I would rather they not. I like Hannah myself and much rather have her exit the show because of breaking up with Booth.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BarryWeen3

    BarryWeen3

    [172]Dec 15, 2010
    • member since: 09/28/05
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,145
    grissomsidle wrote:
    Thanks for doing that BarryWeen3. It being Wednesday night and all I have finally seen it. I really need to see it again though.I did enjoy the movie. Okay, enough off-topic on my part. I think killing off Hannah is a bad idea too. I would rather they not. I like Hannah myself and much rather have her exit the show because of breaking up with Booth.


    You're welcome.

    Off-topic, glad you enjoyed Inception. I know the movie confused most people the first time through, but I assume you got the gist of the plotline and understood the significance of the spinning top at the end?

    And now I can segue into on-topic, it's why I made an analogy between the Bones/Micah conversation and the spinning top/fade to black scene in Inception.


    ***SPOILER***
    Edited on 12/16/2010 9:22am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of keemlovesBB

    keemlovesBB

    [173]Dec 16, 2010
    • member since: 10/19/10
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 3

    I'm with Micah being just Bones's imagination throughout the episode. It's odd how he reminded me of Booth so much. There are some similarities between Booth(well, the old Booth, i must say) and Micah: how he always ask if he found something new bout the case, how he brought some food for Bones in the middle of the night. how he stopped her from killing herself by working too hard. It's used to be Booth's job to take care of her like that. I think Bones subconsciously created Micah with all the things she misses about Booth. Since Booth has been so distant ever since Blondie came into the picture.


    Please watch the part where Micah hailed a cab for Brennan. How he ushered her outside the room... He put his hand on Brennan's lower back, well, we only know ONE man who puts his hand on Brennan like that! Tell what you think.



    P.S.


    I have been a lurker in this forum for a long time. And the need for someone to talk to, to get some insights about the last episode made me finally post here. I love all your opinions and I'm looking forward to be part of this forum.


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of grissomsidle

    grissomsidle

    [174]Dec 16, 2010
    • member since: 10/05/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 4,038

    BarryWeen3 wrote:
    grissomsidle wrote:
    Thanks for doing that BarryWeen3. It being Wednesday night and all I have finally seen it. I really need to see it again though.I did enjoy the movie. Okay, enough off-topic on my part. I think killing off Hannah is a bad idea too. I would rather they not. I like Hannah myself and much rather have her exit the show because of breaking up with Booth.
    You're welcome. Off-topic, glad you enjoyed Inception. I know the movie confused most people the first time through, but I assume you got the gist of the plotline and understood the significance of the spinning top at the end? And now I can segue into on-topic, it's why I made an analogy between the Bones/Micah conversation and the spinning top/fade to black scene in Inception. As for Hannah, doubt she's going to be killed as HH has mentioned before that it's Booth himself who's suppose to torpedo the relationship somehow. And the death caused by the sniper (the anti-Booth character) is suppose to be a beloved character of the show we've seen before this season. Speculation is high it might be one of the squinterns, could possibly be Max, doubt it's going to be one of the core characters of the lab. Course with Carla Gallo getting a pilot pickup (was it a pilot pickup or series pickup?), maybe it'll be Daisy. But I don't see how Daisy is beloved except by Sweets.


    Off-topic you assume correct.




    ***SPOILER***




    You know I think this episode of Bones completely owns me. It has never really left me alone since it aired. I have watched it like 3 (it may be 4) times including when it aired. I keep watching videos fans have made on youtube, thinking about at work. Heck I am on here while I am at work. Plus at home, before I go to sleep, in the car, everywhere. Yep, the episode owns me.

    Edited on 12/16/2010 4:00am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Geri08

    Geri08

    [175]Dec 16, 2010
    • member since: 03/22/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 11,631
    grissomsidle wrote:

    BarryWeen3 wrote:
    grissomsidle wrote:
    Thanks for doing that BarryWeen3. It being Wednesday night and all I have finally seen it. I really need to see it again though.I did enjoy the movie. Okay, enough off-topic on my part. I think killing off Hannah is a bad idea too. I would rather they not. I like Hannah myself and much rather have her exit the show because of breaking up with Booth.
    You're welcome. Off-topic, glad you enjoyed Inception. I know the movie confused most people the first time through, but I assume you got the gist of the plotline and understood the significance of the spinning top at the end? And now I can segue into on-topic, it's why I made an analogy between the Bones/Micah conversation and the spinning top/fade to black scene in Inception. As for Hannah, doubt she's going to be killed as HH has mentioned before that it's Booth himself who's suppose to torpedo the relationship somehow. And the death caused by the sniper (the anti-Booth character) is suppose to be a beloved character of the show we've seen before this season. Speculation is high it might be one of the squinterns, could possibly be Max, doubt it's going to be one of the core characters of the lab. Course with Carla Gallo getting a pilot pickup (was it a pilot pickup or series pickup?), maybe it'll be Daisy. But I don't see how Daisy is beloved except by Sweets.


    Off-topic you assume correct.



    Yeah, I think Daisy annoys too many people for her to really be beloved. She's grown on me but beloved she is not. What about Caroline? Her, Max or one of the squinterns. Which will be way sad. Tears are likely to ensue at the death of beloved character.



    You know I think this episode of Bones completely owns me. It has never really left me alone since it aired. I have watched it like 3 (it may be 4) times including when it aired. I keep watching videos fans have made on youtube, thinking about at work. Heck I am on here while I am at work. Plus at home, before I go to sleep, in the car, everywhere. Yep, the episode owns me.



    Hey guys, but this topic and discussion on future upcoming spoilers for the show should be in the spoiler section only unless they are put with spoiler tags here...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Geri08

    Geri08

    [176]Dec 16, 2010
    • member since: 03/22/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 11,631
    keemlovesBB wrote:

    I'm with Micah being just Bones's imagination throughout the episode. It's odd how he reminded me of Booth so much. There are some similarities between Booth(well, the old Booth, i must say) and Micah: how he always ask if he found something new bout the case, how he brought some food for Bones in the middle of the night. how he stopped her from killing herself by working too hard. It's used to be Booth's job to take care of her like that. I think Bones subconsciously created Micah with all the things she misses about Booth. Since Booth has been so distant ever since Blondie came into the picture.


    Please watch the part where Micah hailed a cab for Brennan. How he ushered her outside the room... He put his hand on Brennan's lower back, well, we only know ONE man who puts his hand on Brennan like that! Tell what you think.



    P.S.


    I have been a lurker in this forum for a long time. And the need for someone to talk to, to get some insights about the last episode made me finally post here. I love all your opinions and I'm looking forward to be part of this forum.




    Welcome to the Forum and glad that you have decided to come on board...You will definitely have people to talk to here both on this episode and upcoming stuff, if that's what you want...We have a spoiler thread, Q&A thread etc...so don't feel shy...join in...

    On to what you were saying...The beauty of Micah is that he can be real or not for you...The for's and againsts for this discussion are many as you have probably seen...All these little things that remind us of Booth when we look at Micah are there deliberately to put that doubt that Micah is real in our minds...Unfortunately you are speaking to one of the people who believe he is real here...But, I have to say I have doubts too...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of grissomsidle

    grissomsidle

    [177]Dec 16, 2010
    • member since: 10/05/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 4,038
    Geri08 wrote:
    grissomsidle wrote:

    BarryWeen3 wrote:
    grissomsidle wrote:
    Thanks for doing that BarryWeen3. It being Wednesday night and all I have finally seen it. I really need to see it again though.I did enjoy the movie. Okay, enough off-topic on my part. I think killing off Hannah is a bad idea too. I would rather they not. I like Hannah myself and much rather have her exit the show because of breaking up with Booth.
    You're welcome. Off-topic, glad you enjoyed Inception. I know the movie confused most people the first time through, but I assume you got the gist of the plotline and understood the significance of the spinning top at the end? And now I can segue into on-topic, it's why I made an analogy between the Bones/Micah conversation and the spinning top/fade to black scene in Inception. As for Hannah, doubt she's going to be killed as HH has mentioned before that it's Booth himself who's suppose to torpedo the relationship somehow. And the death caused by the sniper (the anti-Booth character) is suppose to be a beloved character of the show we've seen before this season. Speculation is high it might be one of the squinterns, could possibly be Max, doubt it's going to be one of the core characters of the lab. Course with Carla Gallo getting a pilot pickup (was it a pilot pickup or series pickup?), maybe it'll be Daisy. But I don't see how Daisy is beloved except by Sweets.


    Off-topic you assume correct.




    ***SPOILER***




    You know I think this episode of Bones completely owns me. It has never really left me alone since it aired. I have watched it like 3 (it may be 4) times including when it aired. I keep watching videos fans have made on youtube, thinking about at work. Heck I am on here while I am at work. Plus at home, before I go to sleep, in the car, everywhere. Yep, the episode owns me.



    Hey guys, but this topic and discussion on future upcoming spoilers for the show should be in the spoiler section only unless they are put with spoiler tags here...


    Sorry I forgot. I fixed it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BarryWeen3

    BarryWeen3

    [179]Dec 16, 2010
    • member since: 09/28/05
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,145
    Fixed my original quote. But the quoted material remains without the tags, so some more editiing needed...but not by me as they are not my posts...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KxGx

    KxGx

    [180]Dec 16, 2010
    • member since: 03/07/09
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 330
    If they killed off Hannah like some people want and then he got with bones it would seem as though bones is now the consolation prize. That would not be good :-s
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.