Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Official Discussion - 6x10 - The body in the bag

penelope1985

[1]Jan 19, 2011
    • level: 21

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're back! Discuss! This is gonna be juicy!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

grissomsidle

[2]Jan 19, 2011
    • level: 17
    WooHoo! New episode tonight. Can't wait. I am buying a pie to celebrate the return. I did this for the beginning of season 6. Bring on the rest of the season or for now The Body in the Bag.

Geri08

[3]Jan 20, 2011
    • level: 31
    Lol! I am anxiously awaiting it too...Have to laugh at both you Penelope and Amber having mentioned 'juicy' and 'pie' in talking of this programme...Hmm! I think I will have a coffee now...

CrimeDramaBee

[4]Jan 20, 2011
    • level: 15
    Finally back from winter break- hope this episode's good.

OnePerCentClub

[5]Jan 20, 2011
    • level: 35
    Can't wait either... I hope this episode IS good.

Nagowteena

[6]Jan 20, 2011
    • level: 13
    Finely! Just a couple hours away. It's so close, but yet so far.

Hirundine

[7]Jan 20, 2011
    • level: 26
    Lime in the coconut ... obsession.

Hirundine

[8]Jan 20, 2011
    He looked so ... Sam Weir for some reason in that last treadmill shot.

DeAnn1

[9]Jan 20, 2011
    • level: 1

I'm already irritated...he just...told her. He really seems to have moved on.

elle_elle213

[10]Jan 20, 2011
    • level: 4

......................ugh. The writers are not making it easy for BB fans at. all. Booth just tells Hannah about him and Bones, says it's never going to happen between them, and Hannah and Brennan are now besties apparently. I might have to watch Bones on Hulu now. Getting excited only to be let down by the episode and characters isn't worth my Thursday night.

olivia56

[11]Jan 20, 2011
    • level: 2

Sadly, I did not enjoy the episode at all. I had debated giving the show up, after having not enjoyed the fall shows, but decided to give it a shot in January. It just has lost its spark, which is sad, but it is only a show, and replaceable.

Edited on 01/20/2011 7:14pm

Auriken

[12]Jan 20, 2011
    • level: 9

Wow, you people have really been tearing into this show since the girlfriend showed up. The whining about Booth and his girlfriend is getting almost as annoying as the things you're whining about. I really hope she's gone soon so I can enter one of these topics without someone saying they're thinking about not watching the show anymore.

Hirundine

[13]Jan 20, 2011
    It was what I expected from the show at this point (I honestly forgot it was on tonight until this afternoon!), though I wouldn't mind the B&B direction if I thought they would just let it BE at that.

JustAnnW

[14]Jan 20, 2011
    • level: 5

Okay, I have been looking forward to this for weeks! That S*cked! I am so disappointed. I hate Booth! Here we all thought he was nice and sweet and a gentleman, but he's a smuck! He had no business telling Hannah what Booth said. "What's between us is ours!" that was just a line to him. He didn't really mean it. And the show has no chemistry! These few weeks I've been reading spoilers and following HH on twitter, getting the impression that this half of the season would be better. What a joke! Booth doesn't love Bones, and he doesn't deserve her anyway!

And what woman becomes best friends with the woman who is living dating the man YOU want?! I can understand if they had been friends first, but deliberately befriending the woman who has the man you love? Who does that?!

Even if they were to get together now it would feel fake. They just don't care about each other anymore. What ever they had is gone! The show should have ended after 99 eps.

You know what? There are at least 3 other really good shows on Thursdays at 9! "Body in the Bag" What they need is body bags for the viewers, because they're dying off!

OnePerCentClub

[15]Jan 20, 2011
    • level: 35
    Ouch!

Twitter Hart Hanson... And let him know.

little_magelly

[16]Jan 20, 2011
    • level: 23

Auriken wrote:

Wow, you people have really been tearing into this show since the girlfriend showed up. The whining about Booth and his girlfriend is getting almost as annoying as the things you're whining about. I really hope she's gone soon so I can enter one of these topics without someone saying they're thinking about not watching the show anymore.

It's not even that, the cases are getting less and less interesting (Which is why I started watching the show in the first place)

olivia56

[17]Jan 20, 2011
    • level: 2

I don't deny that I am not fond of the character Hannah, but only in that since they introduced her, the actual cases and stories have gotten uninteresting and rather boring, as have alot of the interactions, (or lack thereof), of the regular characters and squinterns.. I have limited time evenings for the TV, and pick shows which I find entertaining, waiting for a show to recoup itself is ok for a couple of episodes, but not for a season, or even half a season. There other shows

penelope1985

[18]Jan 20, 2011
    • level: 21
    Was it really that bad? REALLY?

nhcool_007

[19]Jan 20, 2011
    • level: 8

Auriken wrote:

I so agree. Ever since Hannah's entered all people do is say they're gonna stop watching the show. And give Booth a break. It had to happen. Bones rejects Booth. Booth rejects Bones. Then they get together. And you cant expect Booth to suddenly after her confession give up everything and go running towards her. Give it time. Patience.

BarryWeen3

[20]Jan 20, 2011
    • level: 14

olivia56 wrote:

I don't deny that I am not fond of the character Hannah, but only in that since they introduced her, the actual cases and stories have gotten uninteresting and rather boring, as have alot of the interactions, (or lack thereof), of the regular characters and squinterns.. I have limited time evenings for the TV, and pick shows which I find entertaining, waiting for a show to recoup itself is ok for a couple of episodes, but not for a season, or even half a season. There other shows

You can do what my friend has done, she's gone over to Castle, which she calls Bones Lite.

I agree with her assessment it's like a version of Bones but more comedic whereas Bones is more drama.

So if you want some fun and are being bummed out about Bones, check out Castle. Hey it's got Nathan Fillion of Firefly fame (and Buffy).

I also am enjoying Castle more than Bones nowadays, actually have been sinceCastle premiered.