Bones Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Official Discussion - 6x13 - The Daredevil in the mold

Who gets proposed to?

penelope1985

[1]Feb 9, 2011
    • level: 21

Major episode! Discuss!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Geri08

[3]Feb 10, 2011
    • level: 31
    Really looking forward to this one...If I were to go for one it would have to be Daisy for sure...but I think maybe Cam as well! Really hoping at this stage that Booth does not propose to Hannah...

heytiger93

[5]Feb 10, 2011
    • level: 9
    Hopefully this will mark the last time we see Katheryn Winnick credited for her appearance in an episode.

penelope1985

[7]Feb 10, 2011
    • level: 21
    MuteTroubadouR wrote:
    I'm still saving all my jujubees for the blizzard episode. HH better deliver.

Indeed... and I'm hoping for some fluff in the Valentine day's episode...

grissomsidle

[8]Feb 10, 2011
    • level: 17
    I keep jumping back and forth between a calm and a frenzy. I don't really know why. I think it's because I don't like the thought of Booth proposing to Hannah if he does but I know that she just won't make the cut. As for the elevator episode I plan on buying pie just because they are stuck in elevator together. It makes me happy.

Geri08

[9]Feb 10, 2011
    MuteTroubadouR wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:
    Really looking forward to this one...If I were to go for one it would have to be Daisy for sure...but I think maybe Cam as well! Really hoping at this stage that Booth does not propose to Hannah...
    Really, you think Cam? I was thinking that was the most unlikely. Do you think Dr. Paul would be that impulsive?

Well they have been together for the best part of a year already! Maybe I am just hoping considering the other option....

Geri08

[10]Feb 10, 2011
    grissomsidle wrote:
    I keep jumping back and forth between a calm and a frenzy. I don't really know why. I think it's because I don't like the thought of Booth proposing to Hannah if he does but I know that she just won't make the cut. As for the elevator episode I plan on buying pie just because they are stuck in elevator together. It makes me happy.

Maybe we should play some elevator music during this epi while we party and eat pie...or we could get Booth to hum or whistle!...

grissomsidle

[11]Feb 10, 2011
    • level: 17
    Geri08 wrote:
    grissomsidle wrote:

Maybe we should play some elevator music during this epi while we party and eat pie...or we could get Booth to hum or whistle!...

Heck yes to Booth humming or whistling. We are all going to have such a blast during this party. Hmm...maybe a mixture of both now that I think about it.

amyhj23

[12]Feb 10, 2011
    • level: 4

I am so very glad its bones day!

BarryWeen3

[13]Feb 10, 2011
    • level: 14

Geri08 wrote:
    MuteTroubadouR wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:
    Really, you think Cam? I was thinking that was the most unlikely. Do you think Dr. Paul would be that impulsive?
    Well they have been together for the best part of a year already! Maybe I am just hoping considering the other option....

Yeah, not seeing it. Considering the way the next episode is described, I don't see Dr. Paul having proposed in this episode as the second proposal. One is definitely Sweets to Daisy. You know HH could do his whole dream thing again and Booth imagines what proposing to Hannah would be like and the vision changes to Brennan and that leads to the torpedoing cause his thinking would be how strong is my relationship if I'm still thinking about Brennan. I think another poster brought this up as apossiblity inthe Spoilers thread? That's not out of the realm of possibilities considering it's HH.

Hirundine

[15]Feb 10, 2011
    • level: 26
    So, did the girl do it?

BarryWeen3

[16]Feb 10, 2011
    • level: 14

MuteTroubadouR wrote:

Whoa whoa whoa, there's going to be two proposals?

Kill me now.

That's what the Michael Ausiello said when someone asked for a juicy Bones spoiler. They alsoasked him if Booth would be proposing and he wouldn't say, he only said there would be two proposals. Now that I look at the way he phrased his answer at times, I don't know if it necessarily holds true that both proposals would be in the same episode. Most indications are that both proposals are in this episode. In eithercase, I'm probably way overanlyzing the situation.

Edited on 02/10/2011 6:56pm

Hirundine

[17]Feb 10, 2011
    • level: 26
    Story of Booth's life.

olivia56

[18]Feb 10, 2011
    • level: 2

I fell asleep thru the whole thing...caught the last small bit at the end... what happened?

OnePerCentClub

[19]Feb 10, 2011
    • level: 35
    olivia56 wrote:

I fell asleep thru the whole thing...caught the last small bit at the end... what happened?

How could you fall asleep when you have everyone here waiting to read what happened?

heytiger93

[20]Feb 10, 2011
    • level: 9
    OnePerCentClub wrote:
    olivia56 wrote:

How could you fall asleep when you have everyone here waiting to read what happened?

haha, totally.