Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Official Discussion - 6x13 - The Daredevil in the mold

Who gets proposed to?

Geri08

[61]Feb 11, 2011
    • level: 31

Zap2It...What's worse...Bedbugs or Rejection?...

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/02/bones-whats-worse-bedbugs-or-rejection.html

Edited on 02/11/2011 8:07am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Geri08

[62]Feb 11, 2011

TV Fanatic...

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2011/02/bones-review-the-daredevil-in-the-mold/

Geri08

[63]Feb 11, 2011

Paul Levinson...The Marrying Kind...

http://paullevinson.blogspot.com/2011/02/bones-613-marrying-kind.html

frontman19

[64]Feb 11, 2011
    • level: 14

Man I feel terrible for Booth, granted I didn't want him and Hannah to get married, and I knew Hannah would say no due to her actions in the past, for example not being jealous about Brennan, being afraid that he was going to propose to her earlier, etc. That's the third time this series he's been shot down and he has every right to be angry. The case was boring, nothing special (although the stunts were cool), I just knew this weak case was just a setup for a relationship drama episode, which are always either my favorite or least favorite of the season...and this one was my least favorite.

OnePerCentClub

[65]Feb 11, 2011
    • level: 35

Ratings updated:

First half hour: A18-49 - 3.4/9 10.640 million viewers, 3rd place

Second half hour: A18-49 - 3.1/8 9.505 million viewers, 2nd place

It was steady vs. last week, on a night when evenGrey's Anatomy and CSI were low!

I had never seen CSI hit the 2.7, ouch again!

And only a difference of 1 million viewers between Grey's and Bones... but again, who cares? Viewers don't matter

Geri08

[66]Feb 11, 2011
    OnePerCentClub wrote:

Ratings updated:

First half hour: A18-49 - 3.4/9 10.640 million viewers, 3rd place

Second half hour: A18-49 - 3.1/8 9.505 million viewers, 2nd place

It was steady vs. last week, on a night when evenGrey's Anatomy and CSI were low!

I had never seen CSI hit the 2.7, ouch again!

And only a difference of 1 million viewers between Grey's and Bones... but again, who cares? Viewers don't matter

I love your breakdown of the ratings...I do not understand them as well as you do...as far as I am concerned, you are the expert on those and I look forward to your posts on them...

OnePerCentClub

[67]Feb 11, 2011
    Geri08 wrote:
    I love your breakdown of the ratings...I do not understand them as well as you do...as far as I am concerned, you are the expert on those and I look forward to your posts on them...

Thanks! I learned how to read the numbers when my favorite show, Eleventh Hour, was on the air a couple of years ago. It got good numbers but it wasn't enough for CBS... But here's a link that can help you learn a little bit more. Read it when you have the time!

http://splitsider.com/2011/01/why-nielsen-ratings-are-inaccurate-and-why-theyll-stay-that-way/

But the way, I'm saving your post about this episode for later... I want to read it carefully!

Geri08

[68]Feb 11, 2011
    OnePerCentClub wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:

Thanks! I learned how to read the numbers when my favorite show, Eleventh Hour, was on the air a couple of years ago. It got good numbers but it wasn't enough for CBS... But here's a link that can help you learn a little bit more. Read it when you have the time!

http://splitsider.com/2011/01/why-nielsen-ratings-are-inaccurate-and-why-theyll-stay-that-way/

But the way, I'm saving your post about this episode for later... I want to read it carefully!

Thank you...and thank you!

haldrey

[69]Feb 11, 2011
    • level: 22
    Bedbugs (ewe) and rejection. Booth is dumped but looks like Bones is ready to pick up the pieces. The case itself was quite interesting.

boothaddict

[70]Feb 11, 2011
    • level: 7
    Wow,I watched it,against my better judgement,and wow.
    I can't believe noone saw it that way but in the end it was all about Bones.It went back to that.'We make a little small talk,we chit chat...' and that's it.Booth knows that that's the most important relationship in his life,and it always will be.He made a hasty decision,spurred on by Sweets-as usual-and he knows it was wrong.I don't know if I'm looking too hard,but I doubt it,considering I was looking to be disappointed.
    And yeah,there's a lot else going on,he's dealing with repeated rejection,yada yada.
    Here's a thought.*That* man-the most gorgeous thing in the world(and Booth's a great guy to top it all,not someone as careless with women as David)-gets turned down *three* times by different women?Almost any female in the world would give anything for him.And Bones prides itself on realism?

Geri08

[71]Feb 11, 2011

Did Booth sabotage his own relationship?...Buddy TV...

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/bones/did-booth-sabotage-his-own-rel-39359.aspx

torontogirl98

[72]Feb 11, 2011
    • level: 19
    I totally didn't think that Booth was sabotaging his relationship with Hannah but it makes so much sense and makes me feel so much better for BB

Geri08

[73]Feb 11, 2011

EW...Who Cried?...

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/02/11/bones-proposal-who-cried/

OnePerCentClub

[74]Feb 11, 2011
    Geri08 wrote:
    I think if Bones had left here, that would have been the end of Seeley Booth...maybe not in the short term but most definitely in the near future...He would slowly or even quickly slip into bad ways for him...drinking, gambling, his work would suffer both because of his excesses and the fact that Bones was out of his life...no body wants him!

I totally agree here. The only person you trust, the one you're pouring your heart out to and she leaves? Not good... or nice. He's definitely a tortured soul. But also Brennan. They will fix each other.

idlescribe

[75]Feb 11, 2011
    • level: 9
    MuteTroubadouR wrote:
    Brennan should have walked out. I'm not even kidding.

She definitely should have.
    But then again how could she? She was - just like the other two members of the love triangle, prisoner of the plot. Instead of naturally flowing toward the end, these characters were coerced into it...

Ingelief

[76]Feb 11, 2011
    • level: 7

WOW....... speechless wow!

Hope now brennan can fix booth because that was so sad to watch... *but the booth sweets was amazing, case was amazing and that end

WOW

Hope now brenan and booth can work it out.. and be together

Nat6386

[77]Feb 11, 2011
    I really REALLY didnt like this ep, i think the writers could have thought of something different, and not so cliche to get rid of hannah as booth proposing to her, and hannah rejecting. Bad case as well, really boring. The show needs more suspense in it...

grissomsidle

[78]Feb 11, 2011
    • level: 17
    OnePerCentClub wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:
    I think if Bones had left here, that would have been the end of Seeley Booth...maybe not in the short term but most definitely in the near future...He would slowly or even quickly slip into bad ways for him...drinking, gambling, his work would suffer both because of his excesses and the fact that Bones was out of his life...no body wants him!

I totally agree here. The only person you trust, the one you're pouring your heart out to and she leaves? Not good... or nice. He's definitely a tortured soul. But also Brennan. They will fix each other.

Yeah, they will. Hmmm...I am thinking this is one of televisions greatest love stories. Even though we don't always like how the BB is dealt with by the writers those two have something special and beautiful.

BarryWeen3

[79]Feb 11, 2011

Someone actually voted for Cam as one of the proposals? Really? Surprised Interesting...

wildhoney66

[80]Feb 12, 2011
    • level: 13

well it may NOT have been one of the best episodes this season, but it CERTAINLY was NOT the worst either. i enjoyed it. but i do also agree on his proposal as well. the writing felt rushed. i dunno why it just did. i was hoping that they woud have broken up a long time ago. but i guess not.

anyways, the case while Not the best one they've ever done, again Not the worst either to be honest. though i did LOVE seeing "Bones" go down into that pit & say STOP! that was funny as hell. though i do agree that she should have left at the end. i also agree that she shouldn't have as well. meaning part of me wishes she had, & the other half is thrilled she didn't.

now if that makes no sense at all let me further sense of it somewhat. i'm conflicted on what she should have done i guess could say. cause you guys & gals made perfect sense that she should have left. & good points that if she had left it would have destroyed "Booth" though i was really surprised that she kept quiet while he told her how he felt. i also think it was just plain bad writing to have "Hannah" call "Bones" & tell her what happend. i think if she had walked into the bar & seen him that i guess would have made more sense. but than it also made "Bones" not have to ask any questions either. so again i'm conflicted. he he.

anyways, i think waiting until the show ends to hook them up is a mistake. cause either way they decide to do it, the writers i mean, people are going to complain either way. most of the 1st half of this season has sucked ass. with the exception of certain episodes of course. & i do also agree that "Hannah" NOT being Jealous was really strange. or really give a reaction to it either. was she even in the relationship at all?

i also wonder if "Bones" will stay friends with "Hannah' as well. it's odd that she became friends with her to begin with. but than i do get that getting along with the love of your life's GF. is important cause he was supposley happy. i also hope that they don't have "Bones" hook up with some dude in the next episode cause that's just to damn soon. if you ask me. i think if they have "Bones" show more emotion & that doesn't mean cry like crazy. but rather act like most people do than the show at least can get back on track on character growth that kinda was put in the background during the 1st half of the season. not counting "The Doctor in the photo"

plus i think it'll be getting back on track if they have the characters get close again. & who knows maybe kiss again at least to start with. ya know? what do you peeps think?