Official Discussion - 6x15 - The Killer in the Crosshairs

FoxPhile

[21]Mar 11, 2011
    • level: 8

JustAnnW wrote:
    I don't understand why Booth told Sweets that he and Bones don't "go there. That's over,"

I think Booth is still hurting over the whole proposal and 3 strikes thing, and so on a conscious level, he's still in the mindset that he wants basically nothing to do with any woman on that level, Bones included. And his conscious mind wants to make sure everyone knows that. But based on his concern for what Bones thinks of him, and the other mannerisms and reactions he's had through both of the last two episodes, it's obvious that he is subconsciously still very much wanting to try again. And his subconscious knows that the only woman he'll ever truly be happy with is Bones. And I think on some level, he is very aware of everything Bones has been saying over the past few episodes, and what she is trying to convey. All he has to do is say the word, and she's all his. So he needs to make sure his relationship with her remains good, on whatever level it is, while his conscious self deals with the hurt, gets over it, and catches up with what everyone else knows.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Geri08

[22]Mar 11, 2011
    • level: 31

TV Fanatic Recap...Sniper V Sniper...

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2011/03/bones-review-the-killer-in-the-crosshairs/

Zap2it...The Mummy Returns...

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/03/bones-the-mummy-returns.html

The Two Cents...

http://thetwocentscorp.wordpress.com/2011/03/11/bones-recap-review-the-killer-in-the-crosshairs/

Booth V Broadsky...Buddy TV...

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/bones/bones-fan-columnist-booth-vs-b-39651.aspx

Geri08

[23]Mar 11, 2011

Paul Levinson...Lunch for the Palin Family....

http://paullevinson.blogspot.com/2011/03/bones-615-lunch-for-palin-family.html

Geri08

[24]Mar 11, 2011

AI adjusted up and Bones adjusted down...

http://is.gd/vH9F2g

carioca22

[25]Mar 11, 2011
    • level: 15
    For some reason, seeing Brennan jogging that fast reminded me of Phoebe's jogging in Friends.

Good episode overal. Booth is going back to his Brennan-centric self
    About time! Missed that the whole season.

This sniper guy makes me nervous, I never know who is his target. I thought of Brennan and then Caroline... tense.

So my hopes got a little better for the next episode.
    Brennan is so forthcoming now isn't she? She's not hiding anything anymore. It feels like she has exchanged places with Booth. She has the supportive role now. And that's nice to watch.

penelope1985

[26]Mar 11, 2011
    • level: 21
    OK I loved this episode... the first scene was so awesome... btw THE PELOPONNESIAN WAR F-ING RULES. I would go to that lecture too but Booth, man, he didn't have a clue what it was about... Booth has gone back to his old self. The one needing Brennan's opinion and centering his life on her. And Brennan will be most accomodating now. They're on the same page. Booth is not very comfortable with romance now though. And Brennan feels guilty that she may have caused all of Booth's herself...

The last scene was OK. Nothing major... Hodgins was amazing and Billy makes the episodes he's in... Overall a very good episode...

ps: I hate Cam's hair...

ps1: seriously, the peloponnesian war rules...

Geri08

[27]Mar 12, 2011
    penelope1985 wrote:

ps: I hate Cam's hair...

ps1: seriously, the peloponnesian war rules...

Lol!...And I have not made my mind up about Cam's hair yet!!!

akkigrl

[28]Mar 12, 2011
    • level: 10

JustAnnW wrote:
    Imo Brennan is trying to tell Booth that she is okay with the whole "forty years from now" idea. Letting him know she'll be there when he's ready. And he obviously still has those feelings for her! Why else would he be so worried about what she thinks about him? Oh, and Protective Booth is SOOO HOT!!

OOOOOH! I hadn't thought of that! I did think that her "I'll always be standing next to you" speech was totally cute (as well as the subsequent "Metaphorically speaking, because we are currently sitting..." correction) but now that you mentioned the forty years thing, IT'S WAY CUTER AND MAKES ME EXCITED!!!

carioca22 wrote:
    For some reason, seeing Brennan jogging that fast reminded me of Phoebe's jogging in Friends.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! ME TOO!!! It looked kind of awkward because she was going so fast, and for a second I thought someone was chasing her, but no, she was just exercising. X) But yeah, I totally thought of Phoebe. *high-five*

You guys, their expressions when they took off running... I loved the entire scene. Especially Booth wanting to go the lecture, and Brennan thinking it was because he wanted to hear the lecture. Cute!

STACCATO MAMBO!!!!!! XD The hats at the end were adorable. I'm glad that Hodgins did stand up to Billy in the end, though it was a bit predictable. (Do we know what Angela's real name was, by the way? Like, did she pick Pearly-Gates or is that part of her original name?)

When we first saw Cam, I was like, "Who the heck- OHHHHHH... Wtf?" Hahaha! It just looks so.... different? Ok, weird, IMO.

Yeah! When Caroline was sitting where I thought right outside the women's bathroom would be, I was like, "NOOOO!!" but yay, she's alive, and as awesome as ever. :3

Duuuuude, I thought that the elevator they would get stuck in was the one in the FBI building, like all enclosed and stuff. DX Not when everyone can see them now... "Hello. ...Why is everyone saying hello?" Still looking forward to it though.

Edited on 03/12/2011 10:45am

Geri08

[29]Mar 12, 2011

Voice of TV Review...

http://is.gd/WmJibO

Geri08

[30]Mar 12, 2011

Booth V Broadsky...Fan Columnist....

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/bones/bones-fan-columnist-booth-vs-b-39651.aspx

carioca22

[31]Mar 12, 2011
    • level: 15

carioca22 wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! ME TOO!!! It looked kind of awkward because she was going so fast, and for a second I thought someone was chasing her, but no, she was just exercising. X) But yeah, I totally thought of Phoebe. *high-five*

*high five*

nighteyzz

[32]Mar 13, 2011
    • level: 1

Loved the beginning and end of this one. Him wanting to spend his day off with her. Her telling him she would always be by his side. Slow, but good start. SOONER then laterwithout anymore breaks. Waiting three weeks was killer!

nighteyzz

[33]Mar 13, 2011
    • level: 1
    I loved the hates as well. I think that the boys names should have been Micheal Booth cause they chose to put bones name as the middle name for the girl.

kazgirl80

[34]Mar 14, 2011
    • level: 2

joseph is booths middle name. they wont use Seeley because he doesn't seem to like it. everytime Cam calls him Seeley he calls her Camille beacuse she doesn't like that.

And Booth is his late name.

anyway, point is either sex, the baby will have either Booth or Bones name, Joseph or Temperance.

Sigh... Booth is so liking Bones again.

Geri08

[35]Mar 14, 2011

Also just in passing...They jogged (raced) to the coffee cart (not THE COFFEE CART I know) but could that be meaningful too? And he bought her coffee because he won and he is a gracious victor!!! Hmmm!!!!

JustAnnW

[36]Mar 14, 2011
    • level: 5

Booth doesn't like it when Cam calls him Seeley, but all his girlfriends(so far)call him that. The fact that he doesn't like him first name reminds me of (Fox) Mulder! (**sigh**). Even when he and Scully had a child together and were living together, she still called him Mulder! So I guess when BB get together, she'll still call him Booth.

So cute that he knew that where and when she jogs! And of course that he wanted to spend the day off with her!

Geri08

[37]Mar 14, 2011

JustAnnW wrote:

Booth doesn't like it when Cam calls him Seeley, but all his girlfriends(so far)call him that. The fact that he doesn't like him first name reminds me of (Fox) Mulder! (**sigh**). Even when he and Scully had a child together and were living together, she still called him Mulder! So I guess when BB get together, she'll still call him Booth.

So cute that he knew that where and when she jogs! And of course that he wanted to spend the day off with her!

I really hope that Bones never calls him 'Seeley'...I think like he calls her Bones, she will always call him Booth...But, all the same, I could see him calling her Temperance some times too when they get together...He has a history of calling her by that name during tender moments..

penelope1985

[38]Mar 14, 2011
    • level: 21
    Geri08 wrote:

JustAnnW wrote:

I really hope that Bones never calls him 'Seeley'...I think like he calls her Bones, she will always call him Booth...But, all the same, I could see him calling her Temperance some times too when they get together...He has a history of calling her by that name during tender moments..

Ηe calls her Temperance when he wants her to know things are serious...

akkigrl

[39]Mar 14, 2011
    • level: 10
    penelope1985 wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:

JustAnnW wrote:

So I recently decided to go back and watch the series from the beginning (I only started watching Bones as of last season, and I've seen most of the important story arcs on reruns) and it's SO WEIRD to me because in like the first ten episodes, Booth refers to Brennan as Temperance A LOT! LOL! (Angela, too, I think. So weird not hearing, "Brennan, sweetie,..." )

Also, anyone who has seen most/all of the series, any correlation between the mood and when Booth calls her Brennan? If ever?

Geri08

[40]Mar 14, 2011
    akkigrl wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:

JustAnnW wrote:

So I recently decided to go back and watch the series from the beginning (I only started watching Bones as of last season, and I've seen most of the important story arcs on reruns) and it's SO WEIRD to me because in like the first ten episodes, Booth refers to Brennan as Temperance A LOT! LOL! (Angela, too, I think. So weird not hearing, "Brennan, sweetie,..." )

Also, anyone who has seen most/all of the series, any correlation between the mood and when Booth calls her Brennan? If ever?

I can only remember him calling her Brennan once and that was in Headless Witch in the Woods (S2)...It was where Cam suddenly figures out that it was the brother of the victim who was the murderer...Bones is currently on a dinner date with him...Booth says 'Brennan is with him right now' and tears off to find her...In this instance he was worried! I will try and recall if he ever called her Brennan any other time...