akkigrl

[41]Mar 14, 2011
    • level: 10
    Geri08 wrote:
    akkigrl wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:

JustAnnW wrote:

Booth doesn't like it when Cam calls him Seeley, but all his girlfriends(so far)call him that. The fact that he doesn't like him first name reminds me of (Fox) Mulder! (**sigh**). Even when he and Scully had a child together and were living together, she still called him Mulder! So I guess when BB get together, she'll still call him Booth.

So cute that he knew that where and when she jogs! And of course that he wanted to spend the day off with her!

I really hope that Bones never calls him 'Seeley'...I think like he calls her Bones, she will always call him Booth...But, all the same, I could see him calling her Temperance some times too when they get together...He has a history of calling her by that name during tender moments..

Ηe calls her Temperance when he wants her to know things are serious...

So I recently decided to go back and watch the series from the beginning (I only started watching Bones as of last season, and I've seen most of the important story arcs on reruns) and it's SO WEIRD to me because in like the first ten episodes, Booth refers to Brennan as Temperance A LOT! LOL! (Angela, too, I think. So weird not hearing, "Brennan, sweetie,..." )

Also, anyone who has seen most/all of the series, any correlation between the mood and when Booth calls her Brennan? If ever?

I can only remember him calling her Brennan once and that was in Headless Witch in the Woods (S2)...It was where Cam suddenly figures out that it was the brother of the victim who was the murderer...Bones is currently on a dinner date with him...Booth says 'Brennan is with him right now' and tears off to find her...In this instance he was worried! I will try and recall if he ever called her Brennan any other time...

Awww, cute! But he's referring to her as Brennan while talking to someone else, which I think he does whenever he's talking to someone outside of the squints. I was wondering if he's ever actually told her to her face, "Look, Brennan..." the way he'll tell her, "Look, Bones, I think that...etc" But thanks though
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Geri08

[45]Mar 14, 2011
    • level: 31

Geri08 wrote:
    akkigrl wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:
    akkigrl wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:

JustAnnW wrote:

Booth doesn't like it when Cam calls him Seeley, but all his girlfriends(so far)call him that. The fact that he doesn't like him first name reminds me of (Fox) Mulder! (**sigh**). Even when he and Scully had a child together and were living together, she still called him Mulder! So I guess when BB get together, she'll still call him Booth.

So cute that he knew that where and when she jogs! And of course that he wanted to spend the day off with her!

I really hope that Bones never calls him 'Seeley'...I think like he calls her Bones, she will always call him Booth...But, all the same, I could see him calling her Temperance some times too when they get together...He has a history of calling her by that name during tender moments..

Ηe calls her Temperance when he wants her to know things are serious...

So I recently decided to go back and watch the series from the beginning (I only started watching Bones as of last season, and I've seen most of the important story arcs on reruns) and it's SO WEIRD to me because in like the first ten episodes, Booth refers to Brennan as Temperance A LOT! LOL! (Angela, too, I think. So weird not hearing, "Brennan, sweetie,..." )

Also, anyone who has seen most/all of the series, any correlation between the mood and when Booth calls her Brennan? If ever?

I can only remember him calling her Brennan once and that was in Headless Witch in the Woods (S2)...It was where Cam suddenly figures out that it was the brother of the victim who was the murderer...Bones is currently on a dinner date with him...Booth says 'Brennan is with him right now' and tears off to find her...In this instance he was worried! I will try and recall if he ever called her Brennan any other time...

Awww, cute! But he's referring to her as Brennan while talking to someone else, which I think he does whenever he's talking to someone outside of the squints. I was wondering if he's ever actually told her to her face, "Look, Brennan..." the way he'll tell her, "Look, Bones, I think that...etc" But thanks though

No, not as I can ever recall and I think I would remember that! Smile

elle_elle213

[46]Mar 14, 2011
    • level: 4

carioca22 wrote:
    For some reason, seeing Brennan jogging that fast reminded me of Phoebe's jogging in Friends. Good episode overal. Booth is going back to his Brennan-centric self About time! Missed that the whole season. This sniper guy makes me nervous, I never know who is his target. I thought of Brennan and then Caroline... tense. So my hopes got a little better for the next episode. Brennan is so forthcoming now isn't she? She's not hiding anything anymore. It feels like she has exchanged places with Booth. She has the supportive role now. And that's nice to watch.

Oh my gosh! I thought the exact same thing! My mind went right to Phoebe jogging when I saw Bones! That's too funny. I also thought Bones and then Caroline were going to turn out being the targets too.

Watching Bones flirt with Booth is so frustrating, because it's so obvious what she's doing and you think Booth HAS to see it it's so obvious...but if he sees it why isn't he saying anything? I guess we'll hopefully get some answers this week. Booth and Brennan are working their way back to okay and I hope Booth gets it together so this thing can finally happen.

bonebooth

[47]Mar 15, 2011
    • level: 5
    Geri08 wrote:

JustAnnW wrote:

Am I mistaken, or, didn't Bones call him Seeley in Harbingers in the fountain? After Booth rescued her when she was stabbed in the arm, he was holding her, protecting her, and she said thank you Seeley. Aft least that's what I remember her saying. It was the first time I can remember her calling him Seeley instead of Booth.

elle_elle213

[48]Mar 15, 2011
    • level: 4

Anyone catch that if baby Hodgins is a boy his middle name would be Joseph like Booth? Thought that was sweet.. I wonder if we'll get to see them ask Booth to officially be the baby's godfather. Choked up Booth is cute. xD

Geri08

[49]Mar 15, 2011
    • level: 31
    bonebooth wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:

JustAnnW wrote:

Am I mistaken, or, didn't Bones call him Seeley in Harbingers in the fountain? After Booth rescued her when she was stabbed in the arm, he was holding her, protecting her, and she said thank you Seeley. Aft least that's what I remember her saying. It was the first time I can remember her calling him Seeley instead of Booth.

I never noticed that...I must watch again and listen more closely...

danharr

[50]Mar 17, 2011
    • level: 45

Decent episode I would've liked more sniper vs sniper and it was kind of lame the way they explained away Brennan think Booth was a psycho like the bad guy um okay being social awkward doesn't get you out of that one. Little tired of Hodgkins being kidnapped but at least this time it was his fault drinking with super bad azz daddy.

thabeatles772

[51]Mar 28, 2011
    • level: 18
    Geri08 wrote:
    bonebooth wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:

JustAnnW wrote:

I never noticed that...I must watch again and listen more closely...
    I'm pretty certain she didn't say Seeley.. She's never called him Seeley to his face, just introduced him as special agent seeley booth.