Official Discussion - 6x17 - The feet on the Beach

BarryWeen3

[21]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 14

Geri08 wrote:

Buddy TV...Something Sinister is Afoot...

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/bones/bones-fan-columnist-something-39918.aspx

Did Bones just tell a joke at the end there in the preview for next week's episode?

"I'm not familiar with the yada-yada myth."

If so, good for her.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Geri08

[22]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 31
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

Geri08 wrote:

Buddy TV...Something Sinister is Afoot...

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/bones/bones-fan-columnist-something-39918.aspx

Did Bones just tell a joke at the end there in the preview for next week's episode?

"I'm not familiar with the yada-yada myth."

If so, good for her.

I don't think so Matt...It's just the way it's edited unfortunately...Her laughing after she says 'yada yada' was not directly after it...

harpier

[23]Apr 11, 2011
    • level: 9
    JustAnnW wrote:

It had some good moments -- love what Booth says to Bones about wanting other people to see what he sees in her. And hysterical when the body exploded! Love Brennan's excitement about the body farm!

Overall, though, a dry ep. Had the feel of an ep from several years ago. Case was predictable.

Those were my thoughts exactly. Not only did the case itself seem to lack the thematic sophistication of more recent episodes, Brennan's characterization seemed to take several large step backwards, resembling more the self-congratulatory and utterly uncompromising Brennan more typical of the first two seasons than the more self-aware and socially evolved one of seasons 5 and 6. It's nearly impossible to imagine that the woman depicted in this episode could follow the one from "The Doctor in the Photo" or even the previous episode "The Blackout in the Blizzard".

haldrey

[24]Apr 12, 2011
    • level: 22
    Pretty good episode although not one of the top ones. Definitively not to be watched while dinning.

danharr

[25]Apr 14, 2011
    • level: 45

Boring didn't care about Breenan becoming more human though some humility, or the thing with Cam and daughter and really hated all the Canadian stereotypes.

djboy77

[26]Apr 30, 2011
    • level: 7

The promotion stuff is distracting. First Toyota, now Microsoft. I also find it hard to believe an organization like the Jeffersonian would use SkyDrive for forensic data. They would have their own Document Management System.