Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Official Discussion - 6x22 - The hole in the Heart

Collegebound06

[81]May 13, 2011
    • level: 32
    I am still getting over the shock of vincent getting killed. I don't know how it happened and how the bullet did that, but man. I am so sad. He was so funny. I am relieved a main character wasn't killed, but still. Good hinting between Brennan and Booth also.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

melindakw

[82]May 14, 2011
    • level: 10

Has anyone got any juicy sweet Booth and Brennan scenes from last night I can watch....youtube has banned pretty much everything I've looked up.

Pleeeeease

tracyp21

[83]May 14, 2011
    • level: 1

Wow!!! Loved this episode.. Cannot wait until next week!!! Does Parker have a bed at booths to sleep in? Bones could have slept in there.

thabeatles772

[85]May 14, 2011
    • level: 18
    Geri08 wrote:

Question: On rewatching again...that scene with BB in his bedroom...When she snuggles into him for comfort, he says 'Yeah! That's why I'm here...I'm right here...??? (there is another bit after that but I can not make it out)....Anyone please?

Yes, She goes to hug him and says "Can I just.." and he says what you thought ^

Geri08

[86]May 14, 2011
    • level: 31
    thabeatles772 wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:

Question: On rewatching again...that scene with BB in his bedroom...When she snuggles into him for comfort, he says 'Yeah! That's why I'm here...I'm right here...??? (there is another bit after that but I can not make it out)....Anyone please?

Thanks B...I got that...It's what he says after the quote above as he is hugging and comforting her that has me stumped...it's like something 'heart' or 'heart' something???

Geri08

[87]May 14, 2011

Zap2it...Shot through the heart and you're to blame...

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/05/bones-shot-through-the-heart-and-youre-to-blame.html

Chloe88Bones

[88]May 14, 2011
    • level: 3

Geri08 wrote:

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/05/bones-shot-through-the-heart-and-youre-to-blame.html

Good write up...couldnt have put it better myself Laughing

Simply-Kay

[89]May 14, 2011
    Chloe88Bones wrote:

Geri08 wrote:

Good write up...couldnt have put it better myself

I thought for sure that Cam was going to be the victim but obviously I was wrong.....thankfully wrong. VNM was not really my favorite intern as Zack Addy will always be my favorite intern.
    Yep, what happened between B&B in the bedroom is a mystery to me. Personally, I think that with Emily D. being pregnant in real life there are so many story lines for HH & SN to pursue in season 7. B&B could have slept together and she becomes pregnant - establishes a love connection with Booth- and that will be the story line for season 7. Or they didn't sleep together and Bones gets all phychological and intense about being in bed with Booth and leaves to analyse or find herself in season 7 (justifying her maternity leave & absence on the show for a few episodes). I find it difficult to believe that B&B acually had a romantic interlude and created a child and that will be the story line for season 7. That's too good to believe. HH & SN like to complicate the relationship between B&B. But let me say.....in real life David & Emily are not getting any younger. After 6 yrs. their ages are showing a little. HH&SN can't keep the fans hanging on too much longer when the main characters are beginning to age........maybe they will finally get together in their later years.....in a nursing home....lol

Shikady

[90]May 14, 2011
    • level: 13
    I'm a new fan of the show...started watching a couple of months ago.

Gotta say...I was sad and happy at the same time. I'm not the kinda person to look romantic movies...but there I was...smiling like if I was there and I was one of the characters.

That totally made me forget about Vincent Nigel Murray...so sad. Was the best squintern.

Geri08

[91]May 14, 2011
    Shikady wrote:
    I'm a new fan of the show...started watching a couple of months ago.

Gotta say...I was sad and happy at the same time. I'm not the kinda person to look romantic movies...but there I was...smiling like if I was there and I was one of the characters.

That totally made me forget about Vincent Nigel Murray...so sad. Was the best squintern.

Welcome to the forum...

Geri08

[92]May 14, 2011

Nice piece with Ryan Cartwright and The hole in the Heart...

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/05/13/ryan-cartwright-bones-death/

Collegebound06

[93]May 14, 2011
    • level: 32
    Well, whatever happened in the apartment left Brennan with a big smile on her face. Maybe we'll find out something in the season finale. I just couldn't really understand what's happening in the next episode.

lrigD

[94]May 14, 2011
    • level: 8
    olivia56 wrote:
    tooo funny...booth had those stripey socks on in bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lololol

Haha, yeah I noticed that too

Kazgirl80 makes very good arguments, in my opinion... It IS a major step for Brennan to allow Booth to see her break down. She's cried in front of him before, but never has she actually sought him out... When she cried before, he saw it simply because he was there when she started crying. This time, she really went to his bedroom. It does show a growth in character, losing some of her imperviousness. Good for her! And also the fact that she was physically closer to Booth right where everywhere could see it. She's been physical with other guys in front of others (kissing Sully in the lab etc), but not so much with Booth. Booth and her have mostly been private... Wow, this is giving me hope!

melindakw

[95]May 14, 2011
    • level: 10
    I'm wondering if there is some significance to Brennan locking arms with Booth. Does it signify their togetherness? Is it her way of showing him or "rewarding" him that whatever happened in bed together whether it be physical,spiritual or just logical that it meant something to her.
    The fact that she thwarted his advances previously and then famously regretted it...is this a sign she accepts any advance from him now..is this her waving the friendly flag?
    Also remember when they wrote down on paper a few eps ago about when they wished they could be together...do you think Booth might have wrote his wish would be when "He kills Broadksy"?
    All systems go peoples!!!!!

Geri08

[96]May 14, 2011
    Geri08 wrote:
    thabeatles772 wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:

Thanks B...I got that...It's what he says after the quote above as he is hugging and comforting her that has me stumped...it's like something 'heart' or 'heart' something???

On listening to it again, I think that he is actually saying 'little...heart'!!!

LeytonTLA

[97]May 15, 2011
    • level: 16
    i absolutely loved it, if they did sleep together if they didnt i thought it was really well done, linking arms at the end i think just shows that they dont need to say everything or show everything, if they dont put them together after this then i have no idea how they can do it, anyways VNM wasnt my favourite but watching him die was heartbreaking, when he was saying dont go i was cryin so hard! Broadsky and booth was kind of lame i thought there was gonna be more of a show down but i still really enjoyed it, i really didnt like the woman booth was working with , when the song came on before they got shot i was like nooo it looks like its gonna be hodgins nooo im glad it was VNM even though it was sad

evil_guru23

[98]May 15, 2011
    • level: 6

Geri08 wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:
    thabeatles772 wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:

On listening to it again, I think that he is actually saying 'little...heart'!!!

I think he said, "I know.. it's hard." :]

Simply-Kay

[99]May 15, 2011

too funny ;-)

BarryWeen3

[100]May 15, 2011
    • level: 14

Geri08 wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:
    thabeatles772 wrote:
    Geri08 wrote:

I listened to that little bit several times with as high a volume I could without disturbing the neighbors , and I agree with you I'm pretty sure he says little (pause) heart.