Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

OFFICIAL DISCUSSION 7 x 13 - The Past in the Present

wildhoney66

[41]Jun 1, 2012
    • level: 13

but what did you think about it Peggy?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Geri08

[42]Jun 6, 2012
    • level: 31

I actually enjoyed this episode but writing this before I rewatch it so might get back. Found it all believable even with Bones running off at the end. Even Booth had thought it a good idea earlier on but had to feel sorry for him in the end when she did. He did not even rip Max's heart out because he knew that it was the only thing that she could do. Just what is Pelant up to in Christine's bedroom and why? I would love to know how he is able to do all this and how Angela is going to be able to prove Bones' innocence? But she will. What does everyone else think of the FBI agent who is on the case? Hmm! Would not put too much trust in him, but I suppose he is only doing his job.

Anyone else, like me, thinking that there is alot of repeating in all the Bones episodes for a long long long time now?

BarryWeen3

[43]Jun 6, 2012
    • level: 14

Geri08 wrote:

Anyone else, like me, thinking that there is alot of repeating in all the Bones episodes for a long long long time now?

Whatcha' talkin' about?

Shows don't repeat patterns (cough House), don't be silly (cough House), every episode is is different (cough House).

Being serious for a moment, which I don't do very often , procedurals will have repetition that's what makes them procedurals.

ltcomstella

[44]Jun 7, 2012
    • level: 18

well if you watch burn notice which returns soon

seeing how anson is dealt with will give us a good idea of what to expect with pelant OR NOT

Geri08

[45]Jun 7, 2012
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

Geri08 wrote:

Whatcha' talkin' about?

Shows don't repeat patterns (cough House), don't be silly (cough House), every episode is is different (cough House).

Being serious for a moment, which I don't do very often , procedurals will have repetition that's what makes them procedurals.

I don't know...it just seems deliberate to me at times...And I know we have stuff like the 'clocks' and the 'time' etc that are supposed to be significant...and we will find out one day But there is so much of it (repetition)...I don't have a problem with it...I know that HH has had a long term view of this series and I look forward to the ride....

BarryWeen3

[46]Jun 7, 2012

Geri08 wrote:
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

Geri08 wrote:

Whatcha' talkin' about?

I don't know...it just seems deliberate to me at times...And I know we have stuff like the 'clocks' and the 'time' etc that are supposed to be significant...and we will find out one day But there is so much of it (repetition)...I don't have a problem with it...I know that HH has had a long term view of this series and I look forward to the ride....

The whole 4:47 time thing, isn't that HH's version/variation of the number 47 that JJ Abrams has in all of hisshows?

Geri08

[47]Jun 8, 2012
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

Geri08 wrote:
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

Geri08 wrote:

Whatcha' talkin' about?

The whole 4:47 time thing, isn't that HH's version/variation of the number 47 that JJ Abrams has in all of hisshows?

Maybe part thereof but I think that there is more

BarryWeen3

[48]Jun 8, 2012

Geri08 wrote:
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

Geri08 wrote:
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

Geri08 wrote:

Whatcha' talkin' about?

Maybe part thereof but I think that there is more

I forget where he mentioned it but I seem to recall HH mentioning that the 4:47 time thing was to mark important events/scenes/episodes as it was their version of the 47 significance that Abrams peppers throughout his shows.