Bones Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

OFFICIAL DISCUSSION 7x08 - The Bump in the Road

layle1

[1]Apr 9, 2012
    • level: 72
    Please use this thread for all discussion of the episode "The Bump in the Road."
    Edited on 04/09/2012 4:57pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ltcomstella

[2]Apr 10, 2012
    • level: 17

sick bag on standby with baby bones !

great episode with some funny scenes of bones winking, the baby sleeping peacefully, fin dating michelle !

bones showing some more emotions and booth being such a soft hearted dad who cares for both of them..

as for the crim of the week was hard to guess who was behind it at first and the gore level was really realistic as always !

spiffing episode !

KxGx

[3]Apr 10, 2012
    • level: 6
    The snot, ewwww th snot. But other than that, thumbs up from me :-)

BarryWeen3

[4]Apr 10, 2012
    • level: 14

I liked the episode more for the character moments than the actual case.

The whole winking scene, Brennan missing Christine more than she wanted to show, Finn dating Michelle, the Opie/Thurston team-up, Angelasneaking in Michael to the lab, etc.

Loved the episode overall, didn't really care about the case. The extreme coupon clipping theme was pretty silly/stupid IMO.

Geri08

[5]Apr 11, 2012
    • level: 31
    layle1 wrote:
    Please use this thread for all discussion of the episode "The Bump in the Road."

Thanks for making the thread layle. I am away at the moment for a week and was not able to do so. Hope everyone enjoyed this episode.

moustasch1

[6]Apr 11, 2012
    • level: 3

I loved the show, as usual, but I have a question I hope someone can figure out for me. The team goes from reading the nose mucus (finding out what region she's from), to commercial, to Booth sitting in the woman's house with the husband. When did they identify who the victim was? Other then that I thought it was great. I like the way Brennan is changing while trying to remain the same, and showing Booth as a caring father and boyfriend/roommate/partner/(fiance?). and it's always fun when the team goes up against a bunch of crazies included as murder suspects.

sasilik

[7]Apr 18, 2012
    • level: 8

End of the case was a little weird for me. Do they really can charge the man with murder when all he did was scaring off the person from shop property? He can't be held accountable for other person stupid decisions, like hiding below the truck or can they?

Geri08

[8]May 3, 2012
    sasilik wrote:

End of the case was a little weird for me. Do they really can charge the man with murder when all he did was scaring off the person from shop property? He can't be held accountable for other person stupid decisions, like hiding below the truck or can they?

Booth said that they were going to charge him with assault...he had hit the victim with his board...But, yes...this did surprise me too...that they could charge him for her death....I think a good lawyer could get him off quite easily

Geri08

[9]May 3, 2012

Another good episode...Had to love how Bones missed Christine and loved Angela sneaking in Michael and hiding him in the drawer...lol! Do not like Hodgins hair of late...he should get it cut again. Thought that while the Finn/Michelle moments were a bit sugary sweet I rather enjoyed them. Lol...had to laugh when Michelle told Cam that she was 'old'...that seemed to do the job quite nicely....