Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

OFFICIAL DISCUSSION 8x19 - The Doom in the Gloom

layle1

[1]Mar 18, 2013
    • level: 72
    Please use this thread for all discussion of the episode "The Doom in the Gloom."
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Italiangirl35

[2]Mar 18, 2013
    • level: 1

Chrissy and Janet Sweets roomates? His and her's, and her's three's company too. HAHAHAHA

bonebooth

[3]Mar 28, 2013
    • level: 5

a really fun episode to watch. Granted, there's a bloody, blown-up, dismembered body, but really fun!

Hodgins had to be my favorite this episode. He REALLY got into his experiments again in this one. Great to see how excited he gets when he gets to blow something up!!

Booth & Brennan were cute, kind of wanting Sweets to move out & kind of not being quite ready for it. Loved how his new roomates were Janet & Chrissie, kind of like 3's company!! funny!!

For a change I didn't mind Daisy too much. She was being kind of grown up & not nearly as annoying. I do think she's hoping that She & Sweets may get together again now that he has his own place, but, I don't think Sweets is thinking that!!

Loved how Booth had an experiment of his own in the lab. Fun to see him working with Hodgins. Although, after what happened, I doubt that he will be back in the lab any time soon!!

Fun episode.