Bones Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

OFFICIAL DISCUSSION 8x21 - The Maiden in the Mushrooms

layle1

[1]Apr 1, 2013
    • level: 72
    Please use this thread for all discussion of the episode "The Maiden in the Mushrooms."
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bonebooth

[2]Apr 2, 2013
    • level: 5

I'm sorry to say that I really didn't care for this episode much at all. Even though I'm not a mother I thought Brennan's behavior was a bit too nuts. I'm sure that you wouldn't want to believe that your child bit another child, but, her refusal to believe it went beyond rational thought. I also found her a bit insulting to everyone else when she insisted that her child was not average, therefore, she would never do something like that.

I did like the interaction between Hodgins & Finn, they were great together. You could tell how bad Hodgins felt about taking the last of Finn's sauce, because it was made by his granny.

The only parts with Brennan & Booth I liked came toward the end. I almost felt sorry for the killer, how upset he was at the loss of his dog. The victim also seemed like an extremely unlikeable person. Frown

Geri08

[3]Apr 2, 2013
    • level: 31
    bonebooth wrote:

I'm sorry to say that I really didn't care for this episode much at all. Even though I'm not a mother I thought Brennan's behavior was a bit too nuts. I'm sure that you wouldn't want to believe that your child bit another child, but, her refusal to believe it went beyond rational thought. I also found her a bit insulting to everyone else when she insisted that her child was not average, therefore, she would never do something like that.

I did like the interaction between Hodgins & Finn, they were great together. You could tell how bad Hodgins felt about taking the last of Finn's sauce, because it was made by his granny.

The only parts with Brennan & Booth I liked came toward the end. I almost felt sorry for the killer, how upset he was at the loss of his dog. The victim also seemed like an extremely unlikeable person. Frown

Anything I have read so far on the episode LInda has not been positive...people think that people are messing around with Brennan and her 'out of control' emotions at the moment...thinking that she over reacted a little in this one. Also that it was not anyway as good as last week's episode....

Geri08

[4]Apr 2, 2013
    • level: 31

Ratings...

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/04/ratings-news-2nd-april-2013.html#gsc.tab=0

bonebooth

[6]Apr 2, 2013
    • level: 5
    Geri08 wrote:
    bonebooth wrote:

Anything I have read so far on the episode LInda has not been positive...people think that people are messing around with Brennan and her 'out of control' emotions at the moment...thinking that she over reacted a little in this one. Also that it was not anyway as good as last week's episode....

At least I'm not alone in my opinions of it. I really enjoyed last week's episode, this was a big let down to me!