Bones Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Official Random Thoughts Thread

  • Avatar of tv_daydreamer

    tv_daydreamer

    [21]Dec 13, 2007
    • member since: 03/26/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 596
    Daisyd2008 wrote:
    tv_daydreamer wrote:
    PetitePrincesse wrote:

    tv_daydreamer wrote:
    Here's a random thought 4 ya...what if the Squint Girls dressed up like the Power Puff Girls? Who would be which sister? This is my theory: Angela: Bubbles, cause she's the sweetest. Cam: Buttercup, cause she's the one who acts like a Bad a**, and she wants to be the leader, was even appointed leader. Brennan: Blossom, cause let's face it, she is the leader, no matter what Buttercup tries to do. Random Level: 5 on a scale of 1 to 10, I think

    Zach would do a cute Professor Utonium... Don't you think they look alike?

    Yeah..now that you say it...they kind of do...


    Gormogon could be MOJOJO


    Gormogon: I have caught you and I will now eat you and I will then be full because I have eaten you because I am a cannibal, this is because I eat human beings and I like eating human because they taste like chicken and I like chicken but I like human flesh and they should sell it in the meat market in deli slices because that is more convienient than hunting and I could make sandwiches with human flesh slices which I eat because I am a cannibal-

    Random Victim: Ahhhh Shaddap! I'd rather you eat me than talk and talk an talk...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tainted_elf

    tainted_elf

    [22]Dec 14, 2007
    • member since: 07/18/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 696
    tv_daydreamer wrote:
    Gormogon: I have caught you and I will now eat you and I will then be full because I have eaten you because I am a cannibal, this is because I eat human beings and I like eating human because they taste like chicken and I like chicken but I like human flesh and they should sell it in the meat market in deli slices because that is more convienient than hunting and I could make sandwiches with human flesh slices which I eat because I am a cannibal-


    LMAO!!!! Now that made my day

    XD Teh-heh... *goes away chuckling*

    Random thought: why don't they sell canned avocado? you know, like ketchup or mayo, it'd be nice to just squash your avocado bottle and voila!, there you have it. I'd like that...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BonesBBaddict

    BonesBBaddict

    [23]Dec 16, 2007
    • member since: 07/24/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 736
    tainted_elf wrote:
    Random thought: why don't they sell canned avocado? you know, like ketchup or mayo, it'd be nice to just squash your avocado bottle and voila!, there you have it. I'd like that...
    You and your thoughts..
    You know, if we hadnt already found our calling in life (you know, of massaging a naked DB under a waterfall) then we could have most definitly opened a canned avocado factory
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tainted_elf

    tainted_elf

    [24]Dec 16, 2007
    • member since: 07/18/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 696
    Think ahead, We could put some squashable avocado all over DB... and...

    enough Elfie! Keep it PG!1 Keep it PG!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tv_daydreamer

    tv_daydreamer

    [25]Dec 18, 2007
    • member since: 03/26/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 596
    I love your siggy, Addict! I'm still laughing!!!
    Edited on 12/18/2007 8:43am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Angel2408

    Angel2408

    [26]Dec 18, 2007
    • member since: 12/22/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 607

    tv_daydreamer wrote:
    I love your siggy, Addict! I'm still laughing!!!

    Me too, I wish I was that creative

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tv_daydreamer

    tv_daydreamer

    [27]Dec 18, 2007
    • member since: 03/26/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 596

    What is Brennan's favourite candy? Mmmm...watermlon? She looks like a watermelon kinda girl.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tv_daydreamer

    tv_daydreamer

    [28]Dec 18, 2007
    • member since: 03/26/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 596
    Yeah also...how come I am the only one who realized that Booth's sweater matches Brennan's hat in Santa in the Slush. They're going out in matching outfits already They have to be the cutest non-couple in the world!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Bones_lover

    Bones_lover

    [29]Dec 18, 2007
    • member since: 10/23/06
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 460
    That's awesome! They are the cutest
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BonesBBaddict

    BonesBBaddict

    [30]Dec 18, 2007
    • member since: 07/24/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 736
    tv_daydreamer wrote:
    Yeah also...how come I am the only one who realized that Booth's sweater matches Brennan's hat in Santa in the Slush. They're going out in matching outfits already They have to be the cutest non-couple in the world!

    yep i noticed! i love it when their outfits match even just a little bit... like, quite often they match the colours on Booth's tie to whatever top or jacket Brennan is wearing. oh and in the boy in the bush, it was sweet how in the end scene Booth's shirt matched Brennan's dress

    P.S i'm so glad you guys like the banner! a tribute to our crazy little team!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of T_Brennan

    T_Brennan

    [31]Dec 18, 2007
    • member since: 10/16/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 745
    Cutest non-couple but really a couple according to DB, without a doubt!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mel-Belle

    Mel-Belle

    [32]Dec 20, 2007
    • member since: 12/31/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 709
    I've never really realized it before but they do wear similar outfits, just pieces but that's still cute.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Manu4380

    Manu4380

    [33]Dec 22, 2007
    • member since: 04/06/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,199
    BonesBBaddict wrote:
    oh and in the boy in the bush, it was sweet how in the end scene Booth's shirt matched Brennan's dress


    I noticed that too!! It's so cute when they do that.
    Do you think they do it on purpose?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fermaldehyde

    fermaldehyde

    [34]Dec 22, 2007
    • member since: 03/16/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 436
    Manu4380 wrote:
    BonesBBaddict wrote:
    oh and in the boy in the bush, it was sweet how in the end scene Booth's shirt matched Brennan's dress


    I noticed that too!! It's so cute when they do that.
    Do you think they do it on purpose?

    I think they coordinate colours on purpose, but not necessarily in a couplish kind of way.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mel-Belle

    Mel-Belle

    [35]Dec 23, 2007
    • member since: 12/31/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 709
    fermaldehyde wrote:
    Manu4380 wrote:
    BonesBBaddict wrote:
    oh and in the boy in the bush, it was sweet how in the end scene Booth's shirt matched Brennan's dress


    I noticed that too!! It's so cute when they do that.
    Do you think they do it on purpose?

    I think they coordinate colours on purpose, but not necessarily in a couplish kind of way.

    Yeah I agree not in a couplish kind of way, but something noticable.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of akaisling

    akaisling

    [36]Dec 27, 2007
    • member since: 06/29/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 2,950
    tv_daydreamer wrote:
    Gormogon: I have caught you and I will now eat you and I will then be full because I have eaten you because I am a cannibal, this is because I eat human beings and I like eating human because they taste like chicken and I like chicken but I like human flesh and they should sell it in the meat market in deli slices because that is more convienient than hunting and I could make sandwiches with human flesh slices which I eat because I am a cannibal-




    That was too funny!!! I am in stitches.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hirundine

    Hirundine

    [37]Dec 28, 2007
    • member since: 12/28/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 11,617
    Does hamster taste like rabbit?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of carioca22

    carioca22

    [38]Dec 28, 2007
    • member since: 12/19/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,414

    Hirundine wrote:
    Does hamster taste like rabbit?

    I have nooo idea!

    Wouldn't it be fun if a new forensic anthropologist showed up on a case or a series of cases, and then Brennan and the new person started competing to find who is better and who is right about the case? Should be a woman too...

    I remember her fighting her teacher in the first season and that was fun...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hirundine

    Hirundine

    [39]Dec 28, 2007
    • member since: 12/28/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 11,617
    And a blonde, she should definitely be blonde.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of carioca22

    carioca22

    [40]Dec 28, 2007
    • member since: 12/19/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,414

    Hirundine wrote:
    And a blonde, she should definitely be blonde.

    yeah! I second that

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.